Cory Booker is dead to us

They're having problems keeping thier plantation intact. it's falling apart at the seams due to Obama...:eusa_shhh:

More "plantation" shit from the racist republican pricks where they have at best a handful of elected representatives who are black and who have the real "yes massa!" mentality. Thanks for the laugh! :lol: fucking joke.

Yep, that's logical... insult black conservatives... You're a racist, Pheo.

I'm not insulting Black conservatives, I am calling some stooges out for what they are. Your buddies are the racists, not me. See i call out the racist pieces of garbage.

These days, democrats don't like democrats that are on the right of Obama with ideology.

They're having problems keeping thier plantation intact. it's falling apart at the seams due to Obama...:eusa_shhh:

More "plantation" shit from the racist republican pricks where they have at best a handful of elected representatives who are black and who have the real "yes massa!" mentality. Thanks for the laugh! :lol: fucking joke.

Sorry, you have that backwards. The "plantation" is liberals/democrats constantly and continually telling the poor and minorities that they can't make it on their own without the government's help. It's a way of controlling people by "buying" their vote to maintain power thru promising them more stuff than the other guy. That's where the real racism is in politics.

Last edited:

Sorry, you have that backwards. The "plantation" is liberals/democrats constantly and continually telling the poor and minorities that they can't make it on their own without the government's help. It's a way of controlling people by "buying" their vote to maintain power thru promising them more stuff than the other guy. That's where the real racism is in politics.

Are you telling me that the republicans don't use "government help" to maintain their voting base in the form of subsidies and supplying the MIC and PIC with endless wars and endless laws and Acts to feed the prisons? What about the farm subsidies in all of those red states? They control their constituents with fear and xenophobia. So if it's "ok" for you people to call the Democrat party a "plantation" maybe it would be "Ok" for me to call the republican party a Klavern.

Please provide some verbatim examples of the national democrat party telling "the poor and minorities" that they can't make it withou the help from the government. What about Bush's Medicare Part D?
Here's some more "let government help you", who said this?
"More and more people own their homes in America today. Two-thirds of all Americans own their homes, yet we have a problem here in America because few than half of the Hispanics and half the African Americans own the home. That's a homeownership gap. It's a -- it's a gap that we've got to work together to close for the good of our country, for the sake of a more hopeful future.
We've got to work to knock down the barriers that have created a homeownership gap.
I set an ambitious goal. It's one that I believe we can achieve. It's a clear goal, that by the end of this decade we'll increase the number of minority homeowners by at least 5.5 million families. (Applause) … And it's going to require a strong commitment from those of you involved in the housing industry…"

Are you telling me that the republicans don't use "government help" to maintain their voting base in the form of subsidies and supplying the MIC and PIC with endless wars and endless laws and Acts to feed the prisons? What about the farm subsidies in all of those red states? They control their constituents with fear and xenophobia. So if it's "ok" for you people to call the Democrat party a "plantation" maybe it would be "Ok" for me to call the republican party a Klavern.

Please provide some verbatim examples of the national democrat party telling "the poor and minorities" that they can't make it withou the help from the government. What about Bush's Medicare Part D?
"More and more people own their homes in America today. Two-thirds of all Americans own their homes, yet we have a problem here in America because few than half of the Hispanics and half the African Americans own the home. That's a homeownership gap. It's a -- it's a gap that we've got to work together to close for the good of our country, for the sake of a more hopeful future.
We've got to work to knock down the barriers that have created a homeownership gap.
I set an ambitious goal. It's one that I believe we can achieve. It's a clear goal, that by the end of this decade we'll increase the number of minority homeowners by at least 5.5 million families. (Applause) … And it's going to require a strong commitment from those of you involved in the housing industry…"

How about the Democratic Vice President as the latest example?

Jill and Michelle ‘Would Not Have Any Chance’ Without Govt. | Washington Free Beacon

Vice President Joe Biden said Tuesday that his wife, as well as the wife of President Barack Obama, would have had “no chance” in life had it not been for government help. According to vice presidential pool reports:

Vice President Biden met with leaders from 10 colleges this afternoon to kick off a new effort to increase transparency in financial aid packages. …

“I know, literally, Barack and I talk about it. Neither one of us would have had any shot,” Biden said. “The same with our wives. Both wives are smarter than both of us. Literally, these very accomplished women would not have any chance without some help.”

^Yep.

Jill and Michelle ‘Would Not Have Any Chance’ Without Govt. | Washington Free Beacon

Vice President Joe Biden said Tuesday that his wife, as well as the wife of President Barack Obama, would have had “no chance” in life had it not been for government help. According to vice presidential pool reports:

Vice President Biden met with leaders from 10 colleges this afternoon to kick off a new effort to increase transparency in financial aid packages. …

“I know, literally, Barack and I talk about it. Neither one of us would have had any shot,” Biden said. “The same with our wives. Both wives are smarter than both of us. Literally, these very accomplished women would not have any chance without some help.”

Even admitted by Biden...what does that say about him? Hell? Even Obama today was saying Government has been hurt and needs to hire more...the PUBLIC SECTOR is just fine...:eusa_shhh:

Government needs to keep thier noses glued to Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution...that way there will be NO NEED for the Gubmint plantation asswipe.

Last edited:

I'm not insulting Black conservatives, I am calling some stooges out for what they are. Your buddies are the racists, not me. See i call out the racist pieces of garbage.

This certainly sounds like racism to me.

No more racist than calling Blacks who vote democrat "slaves living on the democrat plantation". Or calling them brainwashed. Or implying and or stating that they vote democrat because "they" (the Blacks) want handouts. At least I am referring to the mentality of individuals and not calling out an entire group of people. I know and am related to PLENTY of Blacks who are professional making a great living and guess what? They vote democrat and CERTAINLY ARE NOT ON ANY PLANTATION.

Whom are 'His BUDDIES'? Be Specific.

These days, democrats don't like democrats that are on the right of Obama with ideology.

So conservative blacks aren't smart and need the white man, but liberal blacks are smart and don't need the white man?

Government needs to keep thier noes glued to Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution...that way there will be NO NEED for the Gubmint plantation asswipe.

I can agree to that, but there's NO NEED to single out "the Blacks" or "the democrats" as the ones solely on that "plantation" as you call it .............asswipe.

The problem with "keeping their noses glued to Article One Section eight, is that they tend to make very general interpretations of those provisions and wind up doing what they are doing now.

Government needs to keep thier noes glued to Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution...that way there will be NO NEED for the Gubmint plantation asswipe.

I can agree to that, but there's NO NEED to single out "the Blacks" or "the democrats" as the ones solely on that "plantation" as you call it .............asswipe.

The problem with "keeping their noses glued to Article One Section eight, is that they tend to make very general interpretations of those provisions and wind up doing what they are doing now.

*I* didn't single out BLACKS...that dubious HONOR belongs to you...and YOU alone.

No more racist than calling Blacks who vote democrat "slaves living on the democrat plantation". Or calling them brainwashed. Or implying and or stating that they vote democrat because "they" (the Blacks) want handouts. At least I am referring to the mentality of individuals and not calling out an entire group of people. I know and am related to PLENTY of Blacks who are professional making a great living and guess what? They vote democrat and CERTAINLY ARE NOT ON ANY PLANTATION.

But, it's okay for you to be racist? You're really confusing me here...you jump on a poster about it and turn around and show that you are? They have a word for that...what is it, uh...hypo.....er, oh yeah...hypocrite.

You aren't calling me a racist are you? If so, kindly link a post of mine to show this. :eusa_whistle:

Nice try, was he talking about welfare and food stamps or was he referring to student loans? Nice sig with Gary Johnson. Why did the so-called "fiscally conservatives", "tea party" conservatives and mainstream republicans ignore his ass? He has a n excellent fiscally conservative record, he has some good libertarian views, and he doesn't seem like a war machine advocate. He's got my vote, I'm pretty disappointed with rand paul's endorsement of romney, I think that his Dad may follow suite.

You aren't calling me a racist are you? If so, kindly link a post of mine to show this. :eusa_whistle:

he/She tried pawning that off on ME earlier when i said "Plantation" in regard to the Democrats...

Forum List

Back