Cosby strikes back against ridiculous accusations

Anyone notice how liberals jump all over Cosby yet still defend Bill Clinton for the same accusations? Anyone realize how they are trashing the black guy and giving the white guy a pass?

Most of the women who accused Clinton had serious credibility problems. - Contradictory statements, convictions for fraud, taking money from Clinton's political opponents.

Now, if you can find similiar doubts about Cosby's accusers, I'd be glad to listen.

You started it. Who among Clinton accusers had credibility problems and if so, who deemed them not credible based on what criteria?

You started it. Who among Clinton accusers had credibility problems and if so, who deemed them not credible based on what criteria?

Okay- Let's just take the obvious ones.

Paula Jones - Has admitted that she was used by the Right Wing. Posed for Penthouse.

Juanita Brodderick - Said in her deposition she never had sex with Clinton, but then claimed her raped her. Oddly, she never told her husband or boyfriend (yes, she was cheating) at the time. Nor could she remember the date this happened.

Kathleen Willey- Transferred assets to her children to avoid paying a judgement against her. Had such little credibility that Robert Ray (who took over Ken Starr's investigation after he resigned in embarrassment for wasting all of our time) went out of way to call her a liar.

Okay- Let's just take the obvious ones.

Paula Jones - Has admitted that she was used by the Right Wing. Posed for Penthouse.

Juanita Brodderick - Said in her deposition she never had sex with Clinton, but then claimed her raped her. Oddly, she never told her husband or boyfriend (yes, she was cheating) at the time. Nor could she remember the date this happened.

Kathleen Willey- Transferred assets to her children to avoid paying a judgement against her. Had such little credibility that Robert Ray (who took over Ken Starr's investigation after he resigned in embarrassment for wasting all of our time) went out of way to call her a liar.

Paula Jones - how does working with the right wing does not make her sexual assault claims less valid? Posing for Penthouse makes people less credible in the eyes of the Left?

Juanita Broderick - sex is consensual, rape is not

Kathleen Wiley - transferring assets to avoid paying a judgement? How different is that vs. The Kennedys moving assets to the Caymans to avoid paying taxes?

Paula Jones - how does working with the right wing does not make her sexual assault claims less valid? Posing for Penthouse makes people less credible in the eyes of the Left?

You don't get to claim you were absolutely traumatized because you saw a dick, and then take off your close for a dirty magazine.

Juanita Broderick - sex is consensual, rape is not

She didn't claim rape, either, in her deposition. So she was either lying in her deposition, or she was lying in her testimony to Ken Starr. Combine that with the fact she couldn't name the date this happened or that no one who knew her at the time supports her claims, and you have one lying bitch.

Kathleen Wiley - transferring assets to avoid paying a judgement? How different is that vs. The Kennedys moving assets to the Caymans to avoid paying taxes?

To start with, there wasn't a judgment against the Kennedy's, there was against Willey.

To state the obvious, what about the other 43? Hell of a defense, "I didn't rape 50 women only 43".

After judge orders Bill Cosby trial, what happens next?
7 / 25

Associated Press

Video:

A judge ruled Tuesday that there is enough evidence to bring Bill Cosby to trial in the lone criminal case brought against him out of the barrage of allegations that he drugged and molested dozens of women.

Here's what happened Tuesday and what comes next, including the other legal cases he faces.

WHAT HAPPENED TUESDAY?

District Judge Elizabeth McHugh made her decision after a detective read from a 2005 police statement given by Andrea Constand, who alleges that Cosby penetrated her with his fingers after giving her pills that made her legs "rubbery" and "like jelly."

Cosby's lawyers argued unsuccessfully that reading Constand's statement instead of putting her on the stand would be hearsay and would deprive him of his right to confront his accuser.

___

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

Cosby waived his right to be formally arraigned and enter a plea, so the case is now in the hands of lawyers. It could be a year or more before Cosby goes to trial.

After judge orders Bill Cosby trial, what happens next?

57762568.jpg

I grew up with this man on TV; from "I Spy" to movies with Sidney Poitier, and even record albums of his comedy and singing believe or not! By mid 80's I was over him! He had this reputation for being the consummate DAD and I felt that had to be ridiculous; the man was never home! He had started doing "The Cosby Show," was making bad movies like "Leonard Part 6, tons of commercials, hosting Jazz festivals, and promoting book tours; Camille had to be raising his kids on her own! It's sad to see now for the whole world to see and hear that he's the biggest phony in the country! :bs1: :dig: :dunno:

I heard where one of Cosby's accusers (or a witness) accidently referred to Cosby as Bill Clinton. Now that's funny!

Last edited:
The left, like we have said for so long, are double talking hypocritical racists. This issue proves it. Does it not?

I heard where one of Cosby's accusers (or a witness) accidently referred to Cosby as Bill Clinton. Now that's funny!
I'm sure you did.
Fiero / Bo, My bad - actually it was the MSNBC anchor who referred to Cosby as Bill Clinton regarding the sexual assault case.

Listen as MSNBC Anchor Accidentally Calls Cosby ‘Bill Clinton’ Live on the Air During Sex Assault Case Report

I heard it live and well remember it! Thanks! :funnyface:

Bill Cosby (alleged to be the biggest serial rapist in American history) has files lawsuits against 7 of the now 50 women making unproved , un-convictable accusations against him claiming "financial gain".

Hopefully his lawyers will be able to show a money trail and get some judgments.

(Cosby is currently under attack from Hollywood for too much non-PC, moral preaching on TV)

Lawsuits like this can be a double edged sword

While Cosby hopes to intimidate his victims, he would also be open to a sworn disposition and possible testimony in court

Bill Cosby (alleged to be the biggest serial rapist in American history) has files lawsuits against 7 of the now 50 women making unproved , un-convictable accusations against him claiming "financial gain".

Hopefully his lawyers will be able to show a money trail and get some judgments.

(Cosby is currently under attack from Hollywood for too much non-PC, moral preaching on TV)

Lawsuits like this can be a double edged sword

While Cosby hopes to intimidate his victims, he would also be open to a sworn disposition and possible testimony in court

There is no factual or legal basis for persecuting Mr Cosby. The "trial" is allowed to proceed because he is a Negro.

The left, like we have said for so long, are double talking hypocritical racists. This issue proves it. Does it not?

Not really.

The fact is, people on the left and the right gave Bill Cosby the benefit of the doubt for decades because he was the "National Dad". We really didn't want to believe these stories.

In Clinton's case, you guys assumed that any lying piece of trailer trash was telling the truth, even when presented with evidence like the women denying affairs, denying the relationships were consensual or clear evidence they were liars or saying shit for monetary gain.

Ken Starr spent 70 million dollars collecting a lot of gossip about the Clintons and produced 700 pages of salacious accusations, not a one of which he could actually prove.

Forum List

Back