Cotton candy democrats on a feeding frenzy of its own!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
To my fellow dem's, what will you say and do next Tuesday, when Moore is elected to the senate and the GOP continues to say...I'm sorry, I'm not guilty, fuck women???? Are you that desperate to have something to run on in 2020 or 2018? News Flash, you pathetic mf's....the party is tiring of your inability to stand up and fight the GOP that plays dirty as hell and WINS!!!

And if your expect Tim Lyan and Mitch the dick to sanction Moore once in office.....get the fuck outta here...what planet are you morons living on?

I HATE DEMOCRATS!! YOU SPINLESS BASTARDS....AL IS A GOOD MAN, MOORE IS NOT!!

To my fellow dem's, what will you say and do next Tuesday, when Moore is elected to the senate and the GOP continues to say...I'm sorry, I'm not guilty, fuck women???? Are you that desperate to have something to run on in 2020 or 2018? News Flash, you pathetic mf's....the party is tiring of your inability to stand up and fight the GOP that plays dirty as hell and WINS!!!

And if your expect Tim Lyan and Mitch the dick to sanction Moore once in office.....get the fuck outta here...what planet are you morons living on?

I don't believe Al should resign. I am world's apart from his politics. The accusations against Al are from years ago when he wasn't a Senator. And from what I have read he represents the citizens of his state very well.

But here's where we differ. I believe in "innocent until proven guilty". Moore's two accusers stories are coming apart at the seams. I wouldn't want a Democrat politician to go thru what Moore has been thru in this campaign. Weaponizing accusations to ruin a man's life and career is oh so very wrong.

Women lie. A rape on campus/Duke lacrosse team lies almost destroyed people. Innocent until proven guilty. I'm going to fire off an email in support of him. Yeah. I know. Pigs are flying but really truly going to do this to show support.

He must not resign.

I'm trying to figure out which email to send it to (btw he has a totally cool website)

Al Franken | Senator for Minnesota

Fascinating. You are a liberal and hate democrats, but I am a conservative and hate republicans.

• Banned

I don't believe Al should resign. I am world's apart from his politics. The accusations against Al are from years ago when he wasn't a Senator. And from what I have read he represents the citizens of his state very well.

But here's where we differ. I believe in "innocent until proven guilty". Moore's two accusers stories are coming apart at the seams. I wouldn't want a Democrat politician to go thru what Moore has been thru in this campaign. Weaponizing accusations to ruin a man's life and career is oh so very wrong.

Women lie. A rape on campus/Duke lacrosse team lies almost destroyed people. Innocent until proven guilty. I'm going to fire off an email in support of him. Yeah. I know. Pigs are flying but really truly going to do this to show support.

He must not resign.

I'm trying to figure out which email to send it to (btw he has a totally cool website)

Al Franken | Senator for Minnesota
Finally you and I can agree on something.....I'm not a Al fan, he's sugar water.....like most of these worthless democrats...they get into office and they play it safe....we bring spoons to GOP knives fights and I'm sick of it. I could care less if the guy stays or go...but here's the deal....Moore Trump and the current GOP....my God this country is done!!

• Banned
Fascinating. You are a liberal and hate democrats, but I am a conservative and hate republicans.
I think she's single. ;)
First off who the hell gave you permission to "think" and secondly, what the hell are you talking about? Number one reason so many white men are being exposed, everything is a come on to overly sexed, tiny dick fuck nuts, like get over yourselves...I can assure you, love is in the da house at my home, you idiot

I think she's single. ;)
First off who the hell gave you permission to "think" and secondly, what the hell are you talking about? Number one reason so many white men are being exposed, everything is a come on to overly sexed, tiny dick fuck nuts, like get over yourselves...I can assure you, love is in the da house at my home, you idiot

Tigerred got triggered.

notenglotele-com.jpg

OT....why does your race age so fuckin bad...can't believe this is the home alone kid...yuck!!

I think she's single. ;)
God did.

I think she's single. ;)

I’m not sure it work, I’ll have to check with my wife anyway.

You do know sheep don't count?

So, nor do they accuse you of rape.
We gotta get you a hobby.

I got plenty of hobbies. Playing hockey, mountain biking, hunting, and triggering snowflakes.

Forum List

Back