Coukd Democrats Be Looking To Give Biden Another USSC Pick Without Packing The Courts?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

All they need to do is incite a 3rd would-be assassin.

With US AG Garland providing the Justices with minimal protection and refusing to enforce the law that prevents violent leftists from protesting at Justices' homes ... and with Pelosi blocking legislation that would provide protection to Justices' families ...

It seems Democrats might be looking to fill the seat of an existing USSC Justice.

With US AG Garland providing the Justices with minimal protection and refusing to enforce the law that prevents violent leftists from protesting at Justices' homes ... and with Pelosi blocking legislation that would provide protection to Justices' families ...

It seems Democrats might be looking to fill the seat of an existing USSC Justice.
I don't think they are there yet, but some out in the field might be.

It would be a turkey shoot, because for every one Republican Appointed justice, a Democrat Appointed justice would be the next target. Soon there wouldnt be anyone wanting the job unless there was hazardous pay involved.

1655167666931.png

As a Democrat this worries me. I want a liberal court but never at the thought of this. Peace is the only answer.

If Republicans are so concerned about Supreme Court Justices being shot…

Why dont they do something about guns?

As a Democrat this worries me. I want a liberal court but never at the thought of this. Peace is the only answer.
Well, when you approve of stealing elections as what happened in 2020, then your words have no meaning. You should be out picketing Garland's home.

Democrats don’t want “peace”. They want violence. That’s why they incite their base to attack Republicans. They have always been the party of the lynch mob. They are the party of the Bolsheviks. They are the party of Lee Oswald, a bunch of unhinged lunatic commies that are bloodthirsty.

Very wise quote, not sure why it triggers you all so much.

In 2009 I got out of the Marine Corps and by 2011 found myself unemployed for the first time since I was 15. It was a crisis as it took me 4 months to find work and we blew through our savings and then some. I never thought I could work full time and get a Masters Degree, but this crisis showed me how important it was to do so. Thus I did and never looked back since.

People would do well to follow this advise

Democrats don’t want “peace”. They want violence. That’s why they incite their base to attack Republicans. They have always been the party of the lynch mob. They are the party of the Bolsheviks. They are the party of Lee Oswald, a bunch of unhinged lunatic commies that are bloodthirsty.
5 years of riots and suddenly it's time for peace?

That would be surrender.

Glad to see there are some on the left who feel that way. BTW I never wished ill on any liberal justices while the GOP had the White House.

As we speak, the ultra groomers are preparing terror riots to attack Americans after roe is over turned.

This summer the great groomer king Brandon and his cult of ultra groomers will be locking Americans down, forcing mask on their face, and burning and looting their towns.

Be ready America. Your enemies are on the march.

If Republicans are so concerned about Supreme Court Justices being shot…

Why dont they do something about guns?
You have your potential Hitlers. Repub voters better start amping up who they vote for. It will then come down to what Hitler we get. A slight advantage in a miserable nation of tyranny is better than none.

There was no "stolen election". Trump's attempt to steal it failed.
:auiqs.jpg:
All those hundreds of thousands of blank ballots being sent from New York to three other states by Democrats didn't suggest the stolen election by the Democrats? Yes, the harvesting of ballots created a stolen election by Biden. Well, Bidenites because Biden isn't smart enough to pull off something like this.

Forum List

Back