Could A Nuclear Winter Offset Global Warming ?

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
U.S.A.
Just a thought when I saw this:
North Korea threatens preemptive nuclear strike - CNN.com
North Korea Missle.jpg
North Korea has '1,000 ballistic missiles' that can reach Japan and South Korea | The Japan Times
Nuclear winter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nuclear-Winter.jpg

Last edited:
While the scientific discussion is interesting to ponder, Kim Jong-un is kind of like a child having a temper-tantrum; cry and flail arms for a while then go back to sucking his thumb for personal comfort heh

too many variables------no one could predict the outcome-----not even HAL the computer

I believe I have heard crazy rhetoric from more than one person running for POTUS. Who knows what can happen. Obama is still in power.

They don't have thousands of nuclear devices and I'm not sure if they have been able to put them on ballistic missiles yet. However Seoul is not that far away from the DMZ and a cash strapped North Korea would have no problem selling a bomb to terrorist.

Theyre bigger idiots than one would believe if they think they will be unaffected by a nuclear strike against S.Korea. Hell they would feel the impact of the missile hitting because of how close they are.

I wonder if it would cause earthquakes and tsunami's... BRB I better put an extra loop around the furniture...

Forum List

Back