Could all Religions Come Together?

A propensity that exists in every other facet of human social organization. This is how religions are essentially political. Some form of élite forms that doesn't hesitate to exploit the foibles of the others. Their message supports their means.
Man created religion with the intent to control individuals, compel conformity, and punish transgressors – the very essence of politics.

Man created religion with the intent to control individuals, compel conformity, and punish transgressors – the very essence of politics.
As every group ever discovered had some form of "religion", there must be something in basic human nature that seeks it. It may, therefore, be more precise to say that religion has always become used for compulsion and control.

then why are you ignorant of muslim teachings regarding non muslims?
I'm not at all. Since I'm female I could associate with Saudi men or women. Because of my parents I knew the Suderi Seven, Zaki Yamani and all sorts of everyday people. Did you do much diving or deep sea fishing? Did you get to spend time in Asir? Did you do much camping? I loved camping on the beach or at the salt flats.

I'm not at all. Since I'm female I could associate with Saudi men or women. Because of my parents I knew the Suderi Seven, Zaki Yamani and all sorts of everyday people. Did you do much diving or deep sea fishing? Did you get to spend time in Asir? Did you do much camping? I loved camping on the beach or at the salt flats.
what I did is none of your business, I had an ITAR license, that's all I am going to say.

Exactly.
The only to bring humans together spiritually would be to, first, have the vast majority at least admit something spiritual could exist and then have some transcendent spiritual event occur. Direct revelation to everyone at the same time.
for the record----Hindus DO have a RECONCILING issue with monotheism---
they describe the "many gods" as, simply, the MANY ASPECTS of THE ONE
GOD

your point, Suradie? You can also drink martinis with muslim men
and women in Saudi Arabia-----does that make you an expert on islam
or shariah law?

your point, Suradie? You can also drink martinis with muslim men
and women in Saudi Arabia-----does that make you an expert on islam
or shariah law?
We didn't drink martinis. We talked religion, education, current events, customs, traditions healthcare, marriage and raising children.

not is Saudi where she claims to have lived
yup ----in saudi arabia-----plenty of booze---just very illegal.
In other shariah cesspits-----it is also illegal but LOTS MORE
AVAILABLE than in Saudi arabia

We didn't drink martinis. We talked religion, education, current events, customs, traditions healthcare, marriage and raising children.
ok-----not martinis------in fact I live in the USA and never had a martini
in my life--------but I have CERTAINLY IMBIBED

for more info----opinion on Jesus --- just listen to what they SAY---esp. during khutbah jumaat
What kind of khutbas do you go to? Do they always talk about Jesus (peace be upon him) — are you sure it's not a church?

Forum List

Back