Could Chinese firms be targeting Americans?

ThisIsMe

Gold Member
Dec 16, 2017

I was listening to the radio yesterday and the host had mentioned that China has the largest collection of DNA from US citizens.

I’m not sure if this is conspiracy, but the stories above make you wonder. The suggestion is that, China is using the dna to engineer a virus to target Americans specifically.

Could Covid have been a trial run?

I know that doesn’t make sense, because Chinese people also died…but they ARE collecting dna from around the world and there are warning about it.

Some of these geneology tests you can take have been invested into by the Chinese..likely to collect genetic data.

Thoughts ?

I was listening to the radio yesterday and the host had mentioned that China has the largest collection of DNA from US citizens.

I’m not sure if this is conspiracy, but the stories above make you wonder. The suggestion is that, China is using the dna to engineer a virus to target Americans specifically.

Could Covid have been a trial run?

I know that doesn’t make sense, because Chinese people also died…but they ARE collecting dna from around the world and there are warning about it.

Some of these geneology tests you can take have been invested into by the Chinese..likely to collect genetic data.

Thoughts ?

I wonder what they would need that information for...

Forum List

Back