Could Desantis block Trump extradition?

If DeSantis can, DeSantis will.

He has a cult leader to protect.
Have you filled up your tank today?...you may want to get in line....Biden's America...
View attachment 489082
Okay cool MAGA!
No gas is not cool. People work for a living and the price is killing them already. Biden has a magic wand like Trumps but his wand turns things to total shit. You guys defrauded the country for This?
Yes, absolutely.

damn! they figured it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've noticed that I can say ANYTHING and they just perceive it the way they're programmed to perceive things.

I could just respond with a recipe for beer pancakes and they'd bitch and moan. May as well have fun with it.
So you recommend arrogance and condescension. What a miserable example of human you are.
1620933082535.jpeg

f DeSantis can, DeSantis will.
he should not have to.

You are outraged that trump does not accept the stolen election

Yet libs have been engaged in extracurricular politically motivated attacks on trump since he took office

Palm Beach is planning for Trump extradition, if he's at mar-a-lago.

Florida's extradition statute gives Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) the ability to intervene and determine whether someone should be surrendered to out-of-state law enforcement.

Yet, I say the Constitution (Article IV, Section 2) makes clear that interstate extradition is not discretionary. DeSantis simply would not be allowed to block it.

Something must be going on behind the scenes, otherwise Palm beach would be bothering with such planning.

Nice conspiracy theory. You people are really fucking nuts.

If DeSantis can, DeSantis will.

He has a cult leader to protect.
Have you filled up your tank today?...you may want to get in line....Biden's America...
View attachment 489082
Okay cool MAGA!
No gas is not cool. People work for a living and the price is killing them already. Biden has a magic wand like Trumps but his wand turns things to total shit. You guys defrauded the country for This?
Yes, absolutely.

damn! they figured it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've noticed that I can say ANYTHING and they just perceive it the way they're programmed to perceive things.

I could just respond with a recipe for beer pancakes and they'd bitch and moan. May as well have fun with it.
So you recommend arrogance and condescension. What a miserable example of human you are.
View attachment 489095
You better look up irony, you phony bastard.

Florida's extradition statute gives Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) the ability to intervene and determine whether someone should be surrendered to out-of-state law enforcement.

Yet, I say the Constitution (Article IV, Section 2) makes clear that interstate extradition is not discretionary. DeSantis simply would not be allowed to block it.

Something must be going on behind the scenes, otherwise Palm beach would be bothering with such planning.

Its reported by the insider, the hill, and politico.

they're all falling for the conspiracy?

Even if he could, he's up for re-election next year. Democrats and Independents would be motivated to throw him out like we threw out Trump if he were to attempt a stunt like that.

Its reported by the insider, the hill, and politico.

they're all falling for the conspiracy?

Have you noticed the "IFS" in those headlines. All pushing the same narrative, why is it you commies have to keep the Trump conspiracies alive even though he out of office. Does he really scare you that much?

Even if he could, he's up for re-election next year. Democrats and Independents would be motivated to throw him out like we threw out Trump if he were to attempt a stunt like that.
So, you are planning to defraud DeSantis like you did Trump. Good luck.

No one is going to indict President Trump or extradite him, just like no one extradited Dubya and Liz's dad to The Hague for war crimes, as the libs promised would happen back in 2009.

Hate to disappoint you, but prosecutors don't like to be embarrassed. And there is nothing more embarrassing or personally costly that bullshit criminal charges against someone who has the means to defend themselves.

Former Durham DA Mike Nifong can testify to that.

Forum List

Back