Could Israel survive an all out attack by Iran and allies?

could Israel survive that?

• Total voters
Let's look at the map>>>
1716892710182.png

excuse me while i find my glasses ........

~S~

Of course not, it is a country smaller than New Jersey I believe so as much as it has a great airforce and the Iron Dome, it is vulnerable due to the population and size differences. This is why it needs allies and the regional powers have to be serious about accepting them as a nation. These nations have not, in spite of all the public statements, even from so-called allies. You can be certain that many of these nations do NOT want Israel to exist even if they say otherwise.

This is why the International community has to be balanced. Sure, be critical of Israel when they kill innocent civilians by accident. However, what about the nations in the region who have never embraced Israels existence and don't condemn those who call for them to be wiped off of the map? What do they teach their children? How firmly do they follow those who believe it is their duty to destroy Israel? When are they going to genuinely accept Israel and live in peace?

The world doesn't really care, only a few devout Christians and Jews care, though they are broadly around the world and strongly supportive. The rest of the world just sees interests in the region, not a spiritual or moral connection. The region itself is full of nations who refuse to be civilized with each other and Israel is stuck there.

Of course not, it is a country smaller than New Jersey I believe so as much as it has a great airforce and the Iron Dome, it is vulnerable due to the population and size differences. This is why it needs allies and the regional powers have to be serious about accepting them as a nation. These nations have not, in spite of all the public statements, even from so-called allies. You can be certain that many of these nations do NOT want Israel to exist even if they say otherwise.

This is why the International community has to be balanced. Sure, be critical of Israel when they kill innocent civilians by accident. However, what about the nations in the region who have never embraced Israels existence and don't condemn those who call for them to be wiped off of the map? What do they teach their children? How firmly do they follow those who believe it is their duty to destroy Israel? When are they going to genuinely accept Israel and live in peace?

The world doesn't really care, only a few devout Christians and Jews care, though they are broadly around the world and strongly supportive. The rest of the world just sees interests in the region, not a spiritual or moral connection. The region itself is full of nations who refuse to be civilized with each other and Israel is stuck there.
so is allegiance going to come down to religion shocked one?

~S~

so is allegiance going to come down to religion shocked one?

~S~
Well, put it this way, those who do NOT believe in G-d, in fact, those who often despise others who believe in G-d, have always worked to destroy those who do. So not only does Israel have to contend with religious zealots in the region who reject them, they also have to contend with heathen foreign state powers who have supported Israels enemies in the region.

With Europe never fully getting behind Israel outside of England, most in fact, being career bureaucrats who like to profit from the U.N which houses many Islamic nations with influence; it is a difficult position to manage.

a realic view

With the US government willing to do anything to protect Israel, I suspect their survival is guaranteed. Plus Israel would happily use their nukes. The governments of the region know the apartheid regime will resort to using nukes, which is why they won’t attack.

Well, put it this way, those who do NOT believe in G-d, in fact, those who often despise others who believe in G-d, have always worked to destroy those who do. So not only does Israel have to contend with religious zealots in the region who reject them, they also have to contend with heathen foreign state powers who have supported Israels enemies in the region.
Who's 'God' is bigger does not concern me Shocked one, all religion and religmo's boil down to is control freaks to me

Now i've mentioned 'religious war' many times here, the biblical scholars having a history based opinion juxtaposed to , and often conflicting with modern M.E. theocracies

Because if they paint it religious based , all allegiance follows suit

the Chosen ones Vs Allah would sell poorly, and paint Israel in a position of being surrounded ,outgunned, outmanned

~S~

With the US government willing to do anything to protect Israel, I suspect their survival is guaranteed. Plus Israel would happily use their nukes. The governments of the region know the apartheid regime will resort to using nukes, which is why they won’t attack.

Iran is not going to attack Israel.

i doubt it ….

what do you think?

They are only 10 million people. They won't survive.

But a lot of the area will be radioactive for a while.

And there will a whole lot less Muslims in the area.

Forum List

Back