Could It Be? Another Cop Shot!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, could it be another Democrat shot a cop? We will see!

Georgia police officer shot, circumstances unclear

Aug. 31, 2015 9:39 PM EDT

ATLANTA (AP) — A police officer in Georgia has been shot and is being taken to a hospital.

DeKalb County police spokeswoman Mekka Parrish said the officer was shot Monday night but she didn't immediately have any details about the circumstances of the shooting.

She said the officer would undergo surgery at the hospital. The extent of the officer's injuries was not immediately known.

The shooting happened in a neighborhood about 5 miles from Atlanta.

"GTP"
trump-hell-hole.jpg

Yo, could it be another Democrat shot a cop? We will see!

Georgia police officer shot, circumstances unclear

Aug. 31, 2015 9:39 PM EDT

ATLANTA (AP) — A police officer in Georgia has been shot and is being taken to a hospital.

DeKalb County police spokeswoman Mekka Parrish said the officer was shot Monday night but she didn't immediately have any details about the circumstances of the shooting.

She said the officer would undergo surgery at the hospital. The extent of the officer's injuries was not immediately known.

The shooting happened in a neighborhood about 5 miles from Atlanta.

"GTP"
View attachment 48922

There's an entire segment of society that's been infested by worthless parasites that were taught to hate this country, to hate white people and hate the police. The left-leaning media and the Democrat party have weaponized their hate and is using it to keep themselves in power. The Democrat Party does this by allowing the parasites to live their lives drunk, stoned, and with a belly full of the fruits of someone else's labor.

Thoughts out for the officer and his family.

I wonder if all of this would be happening if Obama, Holder and Sharpton hadn't essentially given the thugs permission to act like damn animals..

Could it be?

Rambo is dancing with joy, so maybe. But that's not proof.

When bucs starts moaning in ecstasy, then we'll know for sure a cop was shot.

Could it be?

Fuck off. I don't want any cops shot. Ever. Unfortunately, protecting decent Americans from animals like you and other Democrats it's inevitable

Could it be?

Fuck off. I don't want any cops shot. Ever. Unfortunately, protecting decent Americans from animals like you and other Democrats it's inevitable
Could it be?

bucs, I don't think all Democrats want the police to be shot. Not the white ones. And not all blacks. Some of them are not intellectual midgets.

Officer, homeowner shot when DeKalb police respond to wrong house
Officer, homeowner shot when DeKalb police respond to wrong house

10:46 p.m. Aug. 31 by Alexis Stevens / The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

The shooting happened in the 1500 block of Boulderwoods Drive, authorities said.

Officers were responding to a suspicious person call, but went to the wrong home, police said.

A DeKalb County police officer was critically injured, a homeowner injured and dog killed in a shooting Monday night.

Hope they both recover. And it's sad about the dog.

Number of police deaths, 2014, by gunfire, assault or vehicular assault: 59

Number of such police deaths so far in 2015: 29

If we extrapolate out (add 50%) ... 2015 is on course for 44 cop deaths by gunfire or assault or vehicular assault.

As a sanity check, it's worthwhile to tally up police deaths in all the other categories.

2015: 53 so far, extrapolated to 80.
2014: 74

Those numbers being so similar means it's highly likely that no police deaths are being missed. If 2015 police deaths were slow in being reported, you'd expect to see 2015 way behind in both categories. It's not. Hence, it's highly likely the 2015 tally is just as accurate as the 2014 tally.

So, police deaths by violence are clearly _down_ significantly in 2015. Hence, those claiming a "crisis" are either being stupid or dishonest. I think those people owe everyone here an apology, for stooping low enough to try to use cop deaths to push their political agenda.

That should be 58, not 44.

Number of police deaths, 2014, by gunfire, assault or vehicular assault: 59

Number of such police deaths so far in 2015: 29

If we extrapolate out (add 50%) ... 2015 is on course for 44 cop deaths by gunfire or assault or vehicular assault.

As a sanity check, it's worthwhile to tally up police deaths in all the other categories.

2015: 53 so far, extrapolated to 80.
2014: 74

Those numbers being so similar means it's highly likely that no police deaths are being missed. If 2015 police deaths were slow in being reported, you'd expect to see 2015 way behind in both categories. It's not. Hence, it's highly likely the 2015 tally is just as accurate as the 2014 tally.

So, police deaths by violence are clearly _down_ significantly in 2015. Hence, those claiming a "crisis" are either being stupid or dishonest. I think those people owe everyone here an apology, for stooping low enough to try to use cop deaths to push their political agenda.

Could it be?

But cops being shot is just a small percentage....

Forum List

Back