Could it be………Satan?

marry was never married and happily lived with joseph, was it you that refers to marry m as a prostitute, christian - they are all three crucified in the 4th century c bible as written, absent the 1st century events of liberation theology, self determination they represented and died for.

the unraveling of the heavenly great flood till the criminals are brought to justice.
I have no idea what you're trying to say. It sounds like you're claiming they died 300 years after Jesus.
Besides, Mary was married to Joseph

lol ... jesse smollett? wtf? that makes zero sense & who the fuck cares about jessee smollett.

^^^

View attachment 638552

another unequal & false comparison....

next?
Jesse Smollett is the quintessential example of a liberal mindset.........FAKE VICTIMHOOD. Its the modus operandi of all leftwingnuts from the kool aid drinkers on campus to the talking heads to the political con artists.

The prime example is the comparison of the fake outrage over a single day protest that occurred on Jan. 6 and the previous 4 years where the left all but burnt their own cities to the ground without any condemnation from any of the above sources.

In other words........anyone with a mind can see straight through the fake bullshit. :smoochEE:

What has the left brought to the table since stealing the last election to stop Trump from burning their party to the ground? Gas prices that raised from under 2 dollars a gallon to over 4 dollars a galloon on average across the nation. Inflation, world shortages of critical manufacturing supplies, never ending wars..........fake face diapers, more drugs than ever crossing our southern border........refusal to enforce immigration law.......more aid going to other nations around the world than to our own US citizens.

You have dug your own grave.

Last edited:
Mooches invaded demanding others give them free chit---would be turned down by most intelligent people.

Just like Jesus said when faced with the hungry……Get a job you moocher

Mooches invaded demanding others give them free chit---would be turned down by most intelligent people.

or, rather, desperate victims -

Against a backdrop of US interventions, forced regime change and military coups in Latin America, the CIA director’s words reflect an established approach for the United States in dealing with its southern neighbours, often away from the public eye and motivated by big business, economic interest and ideology.

of a senseless and selfish society. turtlesoup.

Jesse Smollett is the quintessential example of a liberal mindset.........FAKE VICTIMHOOD. Its the modus operandi of all leftwingnuts from the kool aid drinkers on campus to the talking heads to the political con artists.

The prime example is the comparison of the fake outrage over a single day protest that occurred on Jan. 6 and the previous 4 years where the left all but burnt their own cities to the ground without any condemnation from any of the above sources.

In other words........anyone with a mind can see straight through the fake bullshit. :smoochEE:

What has the left brought to the table since stealing the last election to stop Trump from burning their party to the ground? Gas prices that raised from under 2 dollars a gallon to over 4 dollars a galloon on average across the nation. Inflation, world shortages of critical manufacturing supplies, never ending wars..........fake face diapers, more drugs than ever crossing our southern border........refusal to enforce immigration law.......more aid going to other nations around the world than to our own US citizens.

You have dug your own grave.

bullshit.jpg

Game over........so soon? Facts in evidence are hell to people who deal entirely with ad hominem bullshit.

Psych 101. Humor attempts to mask anger when anyone considers themself to be vulnerable.

It is actually>>>for the time being that he is in control and has dominion over everything God gave Adam. If he didn't, he couldn't have used it to tempt Christ with in the desert:
Luke 4:6-7
And he said to him, “I will give you all their authority and splendor; it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to. If you worship me, it will all be yours.”

He got it from Adam. For now he is the prince behind the Kings. He is running the show.

It is temporary:
John 12:31
Now is the time for judgment on this world; now the prince of this world will be driven out.

Jesus is coming back...

Last edited:
It is actually>>>for the time being that he is in control and has dominion over everything God gave Adam. If he didn't, he couldn't have used it to tempt Christ with in the desert:
Luke 4:6-7
And he said to him, “I will give you all their authority and splendor; it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to. If you worship me, it will all be yours.”

He got it from Adam. For now he is the prince behind the Kings. He is running the show.

It is temporary:
John 12:31
Now is the time for judgment on this world; now the prince of this world will be driven out.

Jesus is coming back...
Jesus is coming back...

a&e were granted their wish for self determination and the prescribed religion to attain their goal for remission to paradise, the everlasting -

there is not a heavenly satan to interfere just mortal ones that control the desert religions through their written documents, as described above.

when the heavenly religion is completed, the triumph of good vs evil is when the heavens will judge those remaining all being the same to either be granted admission to the everlasting or for the last time face extinction.

a&e were granted their wish for self determination and the prescribed religion to attain their goal for remission to paradise, the everlasting -

there is not a heavenly satan to interfere just mortal ones that control the desert religions through their written documents, as described above.

when the heavenly religion is completed, the triumph of good vs evil is when the heavens will judge those remaining all being the same to either be granted admission to the everlasting or for the last time face extinction.
Breeze, you have developed your very own religion that has nothing to do with the Bible.
Those remaining never face extinction in the Bible version. We are eternal beings. It is why Satan is never killed by Jesus. Eternal beings. Satan and his followers are dispatched to the Lake of Fire for eternity.

Breeze, you have developed your very own religion that has nothing to do with the Bible.
Those remaining never face extinction in the Bible version. We are eternal beings. It is why Satan is never killed by Jesus. Eternal beings. Satan and his followers are dispatched to the Lake of Fire for eternity.

not true irish, they murdered jesus their message was liberation theology, self determination as was the original path chosen by a&e ... with the possibility of failure there was no reason or intent for a messiah to do that for them and makes no sense for individuals to free their own spirit, to be "judged" and granted admission to the everlasting. there is no other reliance than their own making.

the three desert religions are based on tablets they claim were etched in the heavens with 10 commandments - they never existed and those religions can not provide their existence otherwise - all three bibles are littered with forgeries and fallacies ...

the religion of antiquity is only six words in length or the golden rule a few more - they are means to reach purity to set the spirit free for judgement - the 10000 page desert documents are nothing more than mirrors and reflections for nefarious purposes. they are corruptions.

Marjorie Taylor Greene accuses Catholic Church of being controlled by Satan.

What it is is ... Satan’s controlling the church. The church is not doing its job. It’s not adhering to the teachings of Christ. It’s not adhering to what the word of God says we’re supposed to do and how we’re supposed to live,” she said.

As Marjorie attacks the Catholic Church for helping immigrants, what will her party do about it?

Nothing
MTG is and always has been BAD NEWS. The GOP allowing her to remain in office are accomplices to her insanity.

Forum List

Back