Could Moveon.org be indicted for inciting violence?

Moveon.org could be indicted for inciting violence, if they had explicitly incited violence.

Since there's no reason to believe that they did, I wouldn't hold your breath.

It is pretty easy to notice a pattern. Show up to even. Say something to piss someone off. Let 78 year old man punch you in the face. I'm sure that punch really hurt. Now cry that you were gang raped by Trump supporters.

"Perpetrator is victim!"
"War is Peace!" "Freedom is Slavery!" "Ignorance is Strength!"

Gotta tell you a secret.

This shit ain't selling.

78 year old man goes on a rampage...dear lord help us all. I can't imagine the carnage that would happen if my local retirement community rioted. oh...parish the thought.

Was there, I dunno, some kind of point coming with this post?

BLM would be an easy target in this regard since they have history of violence.....simply need an AG willing to enforce the law....knowing they will automatically draw the Justice Dept investigation into their background to intimidate them

I'll say one thing about moveon org ...they use the same methods employed by Hitler's brown shirts....and those criminals were never indicted ....so...

:rolleyes:

Tell us about these "methods".

The moveon- org methods ....disrupting rallies ....etc....like what happened in the Trump rally....you know what I mean surely.

Rump didn't have a rally. He himself cancelled it. Completely on his own, nobody in a security capacity recommended it.

Why don't you tell us exactly what Rump had in mind by letting down eleven thousand people and turning them into the street all at once? Instead of, I dunno, showing up to his own event to explain and calm the situation?

Courageous, don't you think?

I'll say one thing about moveon org ...they use the same methods employed by Hitler's brown shirts....and those criminals were never indicted ....so...

:rolleyes:

Tell us about these "methods".

The moveon- org methods ....disrupting rallies ....etc....like what happened in the Trump rally....you know what I mean surely.

Rump didn't have a rally. He himself cancelled it. Completely on his own, nobody in a security capacity recommended it.

Why don't you tell us exactly what Rump had in mind by letting down eleven thousand people and turning them into the street all at once? Instead of, I dunno, showing up to his own event to explain and calm the situation?

Courageous, don't you think?

You're an idiot and a douche bag.

Could move on be indicted?

Sure it could.

A friggin' ham sandwich could be indicted.

Unless, of course, we're talking about the (former) Justice Department - in which case any ham sandwich claiming to be either Democrat, Muslim or both, would be off limits.

:lol:

In neither of your links does MoveOn.org actually "claim credit for the violence", nor do they "threaten more".

You'll have to do better than Alex Jones.

Ilya Sheyman, a failed Illinois contender for Congress and the executive director of MoveOn.org Political Action, has taken credit for the violence at a cancelled Trump event last night in Chicago. He promised similar violence and disruption will occur at future Trump political events leading up to the election.

Soros Funded MoveOn.org Takes Credit for Violence in Chicago

Yeah, that Infowars story was already posted. Did you notice that they didn't bother to source this supposed statement from Ilya Sheyman?

It's been sourced ad nauseum. It's a tweet on the MoveOn.org Tweet page.

Here's the URL:

MoveOn.org (@MoveOn) | Twitter

:lol::lol:

So you couldn't find this supposed tweet either?
CdT-aPlUAAADFaW.jpg:large

I don't see any "incitement to violence" in that post - nor do I trust the veracity of a random image you found on the internet. What happened to the tweet you were going to link to?

It appears that moveon.org is paying people to 'protest' Trump's rally. It is one thing to pay people to protest as long as they do it peacefully but if it is discovered that moveon.org sent out memos to people to attempt to get a violent response then could they be indicted for attempting to cause a riot?
MoveOn will never face investigation as long as they can have either a Dhimmicrat or a neocon RINO in the White House.

After Moveon's public statement claiming credit for the violence and threatening more, not only can they be prosecuted, we should demand it.

Link?
After Moveon's public statement claiming credit for the violence and threatening more, not only can they be prosecuted, we should demand it.

Link?
LINKS

Moveon.Org raising funds from Trump protests, warns more disruptions to come - Washington Times

George Soros-Funded MoveOn.Org Takes Responsibility For Violent Donald Trump Protest — Promises More Protests Are To Come

In neither of your links does MoveOn.org actually "claim credit for the violence", nor do they "threaten more".

Ilya Sheyman, a failed Illinois contender for Congress and the executive director of MoveOn.org Political Action, has taken credit for the violence at a cancelled Trump event last night in Chicago. He promised similar violence and disruption will occur at future Trump political events leading up to the election.

Yeah, that Infowars story was already posted. Did you notice that they didn't bother to source this supposed statement from Ilya Sheyman?
It was taken from their own website.

Really?

Then why can't anyone seem to link to their website, and prove it?

Here's the URL:

I don't see any "incitement to violence" in that post - nor do I trust the veracity of a random image you found on the internet. What happened to the tweet you were going to link to?
I just finally realized that all those tweeters and newspaper reporters and TV journalists were all lying and fabricating. Thanks for the heads up. I won't waste any more time on those lying bastards.

Here's the URL:

I just finally realized that all those tweeters and newspaper reporters and TV journalists were all lying and fabricating. Thanks for the heads up. I won't waste any more time on those lying bastards.

Every link that's been posted in this thread goes back to an Infowars story.

moveon.org.......all useful idiots .... all left wing pathetic sheeple ..... working for Soros....

how disgusting...how sad

Really?

MoveOn: “Trump’s Hate-Filled Rhetoric On Notice After Tonight’s Event”

Here's the URL:

Cool story bro.

Really?

MoveOn.Org | Democracy In Action

Really?

MoveOn: “Trump’s Hate-Filled Rhetoric On Notice After Tonight’s Event”

Ok, fair enough.

Now can you point on where the "incitement to violence" is?

Forum List

Back