Could Moveon.org be indicted for inciting violence?

MoveOn is a terrorist organization.
It appears that moveon.org is paying people to 'protest' Trump's rally. It is one thing to pay people to protest as long as they do it peacefully but if it is discovered that moveon.org sent out memos to people to attempt to get a violent response then could they be indicted for attempting to cause a riot?
It's more serious than that. They used violence to forward their political agenda. What they did was an act of terrorism, not merely inciting a riot.

It appears that moveon.org is paying people to 'protest' Trump's rally. It is one thing to pay people to protest as long as they do it peacefully but if it is discovered that moveon.org sent out memos to people to attempt to get a violent response then could they be indicted for attempting to cause a riot?
It's more serious than that. They used violence to forward their political agenda. What they did was an act of terrorism, not merely inciting a riot.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You can't possibly be serious.

Nay, not a terrorist organization.

Even at that liberals have failed. But they're proud to he terrorist wannabes!

Imagine that. A guy named "Muhammad" who has no clue what "terrorism" means. :rofl:

Imagine that. A guy named "Muhammad" who has no clue what "terrorism" means. :rofl:
Muhammed isn't my real name, Ms. Pogo.

I also know what "terrorism" means. Using violence or the threat of violence against civilians to forward a political agenda is an example of an act of terrorism. Especially in the context of a political event.

I also know what "terrorism" means. Using violence or the threat of violence against civilians to forward a political agenda is an example of an act of terrorism. Especially in the context of a political event.

Whelp ---- that nails this guy like a two by four.

landscape-1457632277-giphy.gif

So is Donald Rump also a terrorist then?

After all he set eleven thousand unsated people loose on the streets all at once, with no official suggestion to do so.

They handled it though, which I'm sure must have resulted in yet another hailstorm of diaper-rash Rumpian tweetage whining about how the Chicago PD was too efficient...

I just of thought of something. If you are paying people to show up at a rally and those people cause damage wouldn't the payee be responsible because they are employees under their control at that point. Even if you couldn't find a note saying to disrupt or provoke moveon.org can still be held liable for any damages that were caused since they are employees.

I just of thought of something. If you are paying people to show up at a rally and those people cause damage wouldn't the payee be responsible because they are employees under their control at that point. Even if you couldn't find a note saying to disrupt or provoke moveon.org can still be held liable for any damages that were caused since they are employees.

MoveOn hasn't paid anyone to show up to the protests in Chicago.

Not really. Some asshole disrupted the event he paid to attend. Then flipped off the people who paid their hard earned money for tickets. One of them got pissed off and floored the terrorist.

Not really. Some asshole disrupted the event he paid to attend. Then flipped off the people who paid their hard earned money for tickets. One of them got pissed off and floored the terrorist.

Really. In spite of your own definition you just posted.

You work at the Ministry of Truth, Winston?

If Rump pays Quick Draw's legal fees for that act of terrorism he committed ---- isn't Quick Draw therefore an employee?

This is getting fun. I like makin pretzels.
emot-munch.gif

Check your reading comprehension skills Miss Pogo.

I never miss.

I didn't even contradict your post. I just stood back and let you do it pre-emptively.

Very Zen.

It's amazing to me....to see all these ignorant sheeple applauding these delinquents from moveon org.....

It's a puzzle to me...is it because of the welfare? food stamps? what is it??????:dunno:

It's amazing to me....to see all these ignorant sheeple applauding these delinquents from moveon org.....

It's a puzzle to me...is it because of the welfare? food stamps? what is it??????:dunno:

Still huntin' for those "brown shirt tactics" from the beginning of the thread then?

Sadly this has become the culture within the Democratic party. As the Democratic party began losing their grip on power they turned to fomenting hate and division. Blaming jews had already been done so they blamed Christians, the 'rich', corporations, white males, gun owners, to name a few of the new boogieman.

I never miss.

I didn't even contradict your post. I just stood back and let you do it pre-emptively.

Very Zen.
You failed.

Then Trump is the terrorist as he is the only one calling for violence.

Trump who was talking about how it was politically the old days is now being labeled as calling for violence. wow!

“I love the old days, you know. You know what I hate?” Trump said as the protester was led away. “There’s a guy, totally disruptive, throwing punches, we’re not allowed to punch back anymore.”

“I love the old days. You know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this? They’d be carried out in a stretcher, folks,” he said to applause.
“Here is a guy, throwing punches, nasty as hell, screaming at everything else when we are talking, and we are not allowed — the guards are very gentle with him. He’s walking out, big high fives, smiling, laughing. I’d like to punch him in the face, I’ll tell ya,” Trump said.

Forum List

Back