Could Moveon.org be indicted for inciting violence?

It appears that moveon.org is paying people to 'protest' Trump's rally. It is one thing to pay people to protest as long as they do it peacefully but if it is discovered that moveon.org sent out memos to people to attempt to get a violent response then could they be indicted for attempting to cause a riot?

After Moveon's public statement claiming credit for the violence and threatening more, not only can they be prosecuted, we should demand it.

:lol:

Link?
It appears that moveon.org is paying people to 'protest' Trump's rally. It is one thing to pay people to protest as long as they do it peacefully but if it is discovered that moveon.org sent out memos to people to attempt to get a violent response then could they be indicted for attempting to cause a riot?

After Moveon's public statement claiming credit for the violence and threatening more, not only can they be prosecuted, we should demand it.

Link?
LINKS

Moveon.Org raising funds from Trump protests, warns more disruptions to come - Washington Times

George Soros-Funded MoveOn.Org Takes Responsibility For Violent Donald Trump Protest — Promises More Protests Are To Come

In neither of your links does MoveOn.org actually "claim credit for the violence", nor do they "threaten more".

You'll have to do better than Alex Jones.

Ilya Sheyman, a failed Illinois contender for Congress and the executive director of MoveOn.org Political Action, has taken credit for the violence at a cancelled Trump event last night in Chicago. He promised similar violence and disruption will occur at future Trump political events leading up to the election.

Soros Funded MoveOn.org Takes Credit for Violence in Chicago

If I'm there they will get a beating. That's guaranteed.
InternetToughGuy.jpg

I'll say one thing about moveon org ...they use the same methods employed by Hitler's brown shirts....and those criminals were never indicted ....so...

:rolleyes:
There's that Irony we've grown to expect from the Right.

Link?

Link?
LINKS

Moveon.Org raising funds from Trump protests, warns more disruptions to come - Washington Times

George Soros-Funded MoveOn.Org Takes Responsibility For Violent Donald Trump Protest — Promises More Protests Are To Come

In neither of your links does MoveOn.org actually "claim credit for the violence", nor do they "threaten more".

Actually the links say so and the links are the headlines for the papers. That makes it 'sez so.'

I'll say one thing about moveon org ...they use the same methods employed by Hitler's brown shirts....and those criminals were never indicted ....so...

:rolleyes:

Tell us about these "methods".

The moveon- org methods ....disrupting rallies ....etc....like what happened in the Trump rally....you know what I mean surely.

Actually, I have no idea what you mean. In fact, I don't even think that you know what you mean.

Why don't you be specific, and tell us exactly what "brown shirt" methods Moveon has used?

One last try to let you "understand" lol

I mean thuggish behavior.

That's it.

Oh, I "understand" completely - you're talking out of your ass. That's why you can't answer my questions.

I'll try again.

What do you mean by "thuggish behavior"? Be specific.

Can you give me specific examples of this "thuggish behavior" on the part of Moveon?
Here ya go:

Link?

Link?
LINKS

Ilya Sheyman, a failed Illinois contender for Congress and the executive director of MoveOn.org Political Action, has taken credit for the violence at a cancelled Trump event last night in Chicago. He promised similar violence and disruption will occur at future Trump political events leading up to the election.

Yeah, that Infowars story was already posted. Did you notice that they didn't bother to source this supposed statement from Ilya Sheyman?

The moveon- org methods ....disrupting rallies ....etc....like what happened in the Trump rally....you know what I mean surely.

Actually, I have no idea what you mean. In fact, I don't even think that you know what you mean.

Why don't you be specific, and tell us exactly what "brown shirt" methods Moveon has used?

That's it.

Oh, I "understand" completely - you're talking out of your ass. That's why you can't answer my questions.

I'll try again.

Can you give me specific examples of this "thuggish behavior" on the part of Moveon?
Here ya go:

How about something more coherent than some looney-toon ranting into his laptop's built-in mic?

That's it.

I'll try again.

Here ya go:

Moveon.org could be indicted for inciting violence, if they had explicitly incited violence.

Since there's no reason to believe that they did, I wouldn't hold your breath.
Other than MoveOn Tweets taking responsibility for motivating the disruptions and violence.

Link to these tweets?
. And we have our third denial from the peanut gallery.

Asking you guys to back up your ridiculous claims is "denial"?

Link?

Link?
LINKS

Actually the links say so and the links are the headlines for the papers. That makes it 'sez so.'

There's nothing more entertaining to me than when posters make fools out of themselves because they didn't bother to read more than just the headlines of links they post.

Link?

Link?
LINKS

Yeah, that Infowars story was already posted. Did you notice that they didn't bother to source this supposed statement from Ilya Sheyman?

It's been sourced ad nauseum. It's a tweet on the MoveOn.org Tweet page.

Here's the URL:

MoveOn.org (@MoveOn) | Twitter

Typical Alinsky tactic. Deny, deny deny and make opponent prove their facts that they will never acknowledge. Rinse and repeat.
Those Alinsky tactics will one day cause a bounty to be placed on Progressive Liberals. The left will pooh pooh my statement but they know it's coming. And I can hardly wait.

It's been sourced ad nauseum. It's a tweet on the MoveOn.org Tweet page.

Here's the URL:

MoveOn.org (@MoveOn) | Twitter

:lol::lol:

So you couldn't find this supposed tweet either?

this is the guy they should be hunting down and prosecuting.

This stuff like what they did in Chicago needs to be stopped AND NOW before they end up getting someone killed. and hopefully this bill signed by Obama will do the trick. he'll be so loved once this gets around. and from surfing the net this is going viral.

Typical Alinsky tactic. Deny, deny deny and make opponent prove their facts that they will never acknowledge. Rinse and repeat.

Oh poor persecuted Cons, forced to prove their facts.

Dastardly!

this is the guy they should be hunting down and prosecuting.

This stuff like what they did in Chicago needs to be stopped AND NOW before they end up getting someone killed. and hopefully this bill signed by Obama will do the trick. he'll be so loved once this gets around. and from surfing the net this is going viral.

Keep up. He's already been arrested.

Forum List

Back