Could North Korea Nuke Itself?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
It could with a little help from our cyber spooks...I would imagine Kim Ding Dong's nuclear/missile programs are still running Windows 98 so why not just put a bug in their ear, sit back, and enjoy the show?
:beer:

nork-news.jpg

I have no doubt we can already do that. That and they're
entire electrical grid.

Trouble is...we don't want to show them that unless we are
gonna follow it up with a strike.

• Banned
entire electrical grid.

If we do it right we won't have to strike them.....maybe do a DNC style hack on them and pin it on China.
lol.gif

entire electrical grid.

If we do it right we won't have to strike them.....maybe do a DNC style hack on them and pin it on China.
lol.gif

The perfect scenario would be to have them hit L.A. with a Nuke.

Then announce that we're gonna bring it before the UN. Then post
a photo of their fatass leader screwing the homely editor of that magazine
here in America. Hopefully he would then lob one at Frisco.

After he's taken out the West Coast, then we can annihilate his ass
We could eliminate two problems affecting our nation. The Jerks
in NK and the bigger jerks on the West Coast.

It could with a little help from our cyber spooks...I would imagine Kim Ding Dong's nuclear/missile programs are still running Windows 98 so why not just put a bug in their ear, sit back, and enjoy the show?

nork-news.jpg

They're probably on Windows 1.0

• Banned
The perfect scenario would be to have them hit L.A. with a Nuke.

Then announce that we're gonna bring it before the UN. Then post
a photo of their fatass leader screwing the homely editor of that magazine
here in America. Hopefully he would then lob one at Frisco.

After he's taken out the West Coast, then we can annihilate his ass
We could eliminate two problems affecting our nation. The Jerks
in NK and the bigger jerks on the West Coast.

NOT L.A....we're only 390 miles from them with an easterly win....SanFagcisco fine but NOT L.A. :nono:

nork-news.jpg

Excellent plan. Operation Boomerang. But I want a webcam to watch Dim Dung's face when he sees them turn around.

• Banned
Excellent plan. Operation Boomerang. But I want a webcam to watch Dim Dung's face when he sees them turn around.

"Operation Boomerang"....excellent name...I'll pass it along for approval. :thup:

Isn't our nuclear arsenal controlled by something like Commodore 64s? :p

Might have been under Barry the Fairy, not Trump....we shot down a dummy ICBM from a navy ship yesterday....bullet hit's bullet thousands of feet up....remarkable.

Yes, we are still using floppy disks to run our nuclear weapons program. Isn't it exciting that Trump and Rick Perry decided we don't need the Department of Energy any more? So that tells you just how much better things will get on their watch.

Might have been under Barry the Fairy, not Trump....we shot down a dummy ICBM from a navy ship yesterday....bullet hit's bullet thousands of feet up....remarkable.

Do you honestly think that since Trump took office, all of the hardware and software which controls our nuclear missiles has been upgraded?

Besides, apparently there have been plans to at least begin some upgrades since Obama was in office.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/technology/d...its-nuclear-weapons-with-ancient-floppy-disks
US nuclear forces are controlled by this shockingly obsolete tech
US nuclear arsenal controlled by 1970s computers with 8in floppy disks

So the floppies may be gone this year, but there is still the problem of 30+ year old computers running things. The picture from that business insider link is crazy. That's the kind of thing I've seen in reports before.

I hope that the Trump administration pushes for some upgrades, where it is sensible.

nork-news.jpg

Where is anonymous when you need them?

nork-news.jpg

Where is anonymous when you need them?
Waiting for orders from Putin.

Putin's been sitting this one out.

Yes, we are still using floppy disks to run our nuclear weapons program. Isn't it exciting that Trump and Rick Perry decided we don't need the Department of Energy any more? So that tells you just how much better things will get on their watch.

Holy crap!! When did we get rid of a dept? I missed that. Thats wonderful news.

Forum List

Back