Could not get a R-Wer's answer on this....I'll try again.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
On another thread I asked about trump's request that Russia (a foreign and adversarial power) to hack the emails that Clinton deleted......

Almost every right winger on that thread, stated that us on the left cannot recognize "sarcasm" or can't find the humor in what the orange clown kids about......

However, I asked this also and have not received one answer...so, maybe.....

Had Trump [with a smirk on his face or not] requested Russia to monitor the voting polls to make sure that illegal aliens were not voting against him.........would right wingers on here ALSO conclude that such is sarcasm and a joke....and we should all lighten up???

On another thread I asked about trump's request that Russia (a foreign and adversarial power) to hack the emails that Clinton deleted......

Almost every right winger on that thread, stated that us on the left cannot recognize "sarcasm" or can't find the humor in what the orange clown kids about......

Had Trump [with a smirk on his face or not] requested Russia to monitor the voting polls to make sure that illegal aliens were not voting against him.........would right wingers on here ALSO conclude that such is sarcasm and a joke....and we should all lighten up???
I am merely a conservative and not one of these Trump Worshippers but I'm afraid that question makes no sense.

• Banned
I am merely a conservative and not one of these Trump Worshippers but I'm afraid that question makes no sense.

Then read it again............If Trump calls on Russia to help to defeat his opponent (Hillary) and conservatives think that is "funny"......would these same nitwits think it funny if trump called on Russia to make sure that illegals did not vote against him?

Actually a rather simple question....

• Banned
I'm neither a Trump supporter nor a Republican nor a conservative, but I'm pretty sure he was just kidding around.

i hope we all have the same sense of "humor" when interpreting Ahmadinejad's statement about wiping Israel off the face of the earth....

Would it be any different than asking England, France, or any other member of the UN?

why don't you find a new hobby?

200w.gif

It wouldn't matter one bit if he did request that .

You have obviously never worked at the polls on election day. Election officials do a pretty good job of protecting the integrity of the voting process.. complete with monitors from both parties already.

You have obviously never worked at the polls on election day. Election officials do a pretty good job of protecting the integrity of the voting process.. complete with monitors from both parties already.
Then why do we need voter ID's?

First....are you saying that it would be OK for trump to request Russian monitoring of our elections????? A simple yes or no will do............

Second, I HAVE worked polling booths and YES they are pretty well monitored....

So, are you calling the orange idiot a LIAR in claiming that millions of illegals voted against him???? A simple yes or no will do.......

Sounds like you got an answer, just not the one you wanted to hear.

First....are you saying that it would be OK for trump to request Russian monitoring of our elections????? A simple yes or no will do............

Second, I HAVE worked polling booths and YES they are pretty well monitored....

So, are you calling the orange idiot a LIAR in claiming that millions of illegals voted against him???? A simple yes or no will do.......
The orange idiot has yet to prove a single illegal vote

Would it be any different than asking England, France, or any other member of the UN?

why don't you find a new hobby?

200w.gif
Nat really sucks at this Internet debate thing. I'm not sure he could come up with dumber questions even with Timmy's help.

Forum List

Back