Could not get a R-Wer's answer on this....I'll try again.....

Yes, it's completely ok to ask... especially in the sarcastic tone he used.

Well, at least you "tried" to address the question.....So, to summarize what you responded to......

You would find it "funny" if a candidate for US president would call upon an adversarial/foreign power to monitor our election.....Correct?

This week, a team of 12 OSCE experts began work on the U.S. review in Washington. The organization, which observes elections around the globe, will send 26 observers throughout the country over the next month to see if elections live up to international standards. In the days before Election Day, the OSCE is hoping to send an additional 400 short-term observers to monitor events.

The monitors will follow campaigns, election offices and the government up to and on Election Day.

Election observers to monitor US voting amid warnings from Trump

DERP!

I am merely a conservative and not one of these Trump Worshippers but I'm afraid that question makes no sense.

Then read it again............If Trump calls on Russia to help to defeat his opponent (Hillary) and conservatives think that is "funny"......would these same nitwits think it funny if trump called on Russia to make sure that illegals did not vote against him?

Actually a rather simple question....
He was making fun of Hillary. No one took it any other way until lefties came up with the Russia angle after losing. Hoping they find the 33,000 missing emails isn't a call to hack a server that was wiped clean with Bleachbit, unplugged and discard, along with her phones.

Someone will make a movie of all this some day. Straight lines from lefties will have the audience howling in laughter.

On another thread I asked about trump's request that Russia (a foreign and adversarial power) to hack the emails that Clinton deleted......

He didn't say hack.

Try again?

True, true......I'm sure the orange moron was asking Russia to say, "please, please can we see those emails...???"......You know, the Russians are well known for their politeness.............(what a moron.....LOL)

On another thread I asked about trump's request that Russia (a foreign and adversarial power) to hack the emails that Clinton deleted......

He didn't say hack.

Try again?

True, true......I'm sure the orange moron was asking Russia to say, "please, please can we see those emails...???"......You know, the Russians are well known for their politeness.............(what a moron.....LOL)

Give the exact quote, I'll point out your errors.

He didn't say hack.

Try again?

.............(what a moron.....LOL)

Yes, you are

It was sarcastic remark that used to be reserved for democrat politicians only. Lefties can't stand it when President Trump pulls their chain and the rest of America is laughing.

Trump pulls their chain and the rest of America is laughing.

Well, actually 3 MILLION LESS American voters were not laughing, only you toothless inbred thought it was funny....correct?

Almost every right winger on that thread, stated that us on the left cannot recognize "sarcasm" or can't find the humor in what the orange clown kids about......

However, I asked this also and have not received one answer...so, maybe.....

Had Trump [with a smirk on his face or not] requested Russia to monitor the voting polls to make sure that illegal aliens were not voting against him.........would right wingers on here ALSO conclude that such is sarcasm and a joke....and we should all lighten up???
Trolls be trollin'. It's what they do.

Hillary's extra 3 million votes and a fiver will get her a yummy drink from Starbucks.

true......during these past years, the only way that a right winger can win the WH is through the electoral college, and NOT by popular will. Cheers!!!!........LOL

Almost every right winger on that thread, stated that us on the left cannot recognize "sarcasm" or can't find the humor in what the orange clown kids about......

Had Trump [with a smirk on his face or not] requested Russia to monitor the voting polls to make sure that illegal aliens were not voting against him.........would right wingers on here ALSO conclude that such is sarcasm and a joke....and we should all lighten up???
I am merely a conservative and not one of these Trump Worshippers but I'm afraid that question makes no sense.

Why are you afraid.

You are right....what have you got to fear ?

Hillary's extra 3 million votes and a fiver will get her a yummy drink from Starbucks.

true......during these past years, the only way that a right winger can win the WH is through the electoral college, and NOT by popular will. Cheers!!!!........LOL
Since that's the only vote that counts, good for them. Looks like they figured out what really matters.

that a right winger can win the WH is through the electoral college,
That's the only way anyone can win the WH.

and if Hillary had paid more attention to the Rust/Bible Belt, SHE might be president.

Darn Republicans, winning the way the Constitution requires.
Just think, boot the illegals and require photo ID and the Dems won't win the EC or popular vote...ever again.

So you asked two ridiculous questions, color me shocked.

The first was literally impossible because the server in question that once held the emails was off line and the information on it destroyed at the time he made that comment.

The second so preposterous it doesn't deserve a response.

Forum List

Back