Could not get a R-Wer's answer on this....I'll try again.....

On another thread I asked about trump's request that Russia (a foreign and adversarial power) to hack the emails that Clinton deleted......

Almost every right winger on that thread, stated that us on the left cannot recognize "sarcasm" or can't find the humor in what the orange clown kids about......

However, I asked this also and have not received one answer...so, maybe.....

Had Trump [with a smirk on his face or not] requested Russia to monitor the voting polls to make sure that illegal aliens were not voting against him.........would right wingers on here ALSO conclude that such is sarcasm and a joke....and we should all lighten up???

It wouldn't matter one bit if he did request that .

You have obviously never worked at the polls on election day. Election officials do a pretty good job of protecting the integrity of the voting process.. complete with monitors from both parties already.
Then why do we need voter ID's?

Because the voter's actual identification is one of the things that the election officials are not allowed to confirm in most polling places. That's why.

People keep answering you, you just don't like the answers.

Ahhhh...........YET another right winger from Savannah with NO reading comprehension skills....Those schools down there are awful.

On another thread I asked about trump's request that Russia (a foreign and adversarial power) to hack the emails that Clinton deleted......

Almost every right winger on that thread, stated that us on the left cannot recognize "sarcasm" or can't find the humor in what the orange clown kids about......

Had Trump [with a smirk on his face or not] requested Russia to monitor the voting polls to make sure that illegal aliens were not voting against him.........would right wingers on here ALSO conclude that such is sarcasm and a joke....and we should all lighten up???

You have obviously never worked at the polls on election day. Election officials do a pretty good job of protecting the integrity of the voting process.. complete with monitors from both parties already.

Because the voter's actual identification is one of the things that the election officials are not allowed to confirm in most polling places. That's why.
Your post makes no sense

Nat really sucks at this Internet debate thing. I'm not sure he could come up with dumber questions even with Timmy's help.

Sorry....I should have added pictures to help you understand...maybe next time...LOL

First....are you saying that it would be OK for trump to request Russian monitoring of our elections????? A simple yes or no will do............

Second, I HAVE worked polling booths and YES they are pretty well monitored....

So, are you calling the orange idiot a LIAR in claiming that millions of illegals voted against him???? A simple yes or no will do.......

Yes, it's completely ok to ask... especially in the sarcastic tone he used.

When you worked at the polls (as I did) how could YOU tell if a voter was illegal or not?

I couldn't.

Doesn't asking the same question over and over again expecting a different answer not equate to insanity?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Your post makes no sense

To you.

I never would have guessed a Trump win would trigger an endless list of comical threads to enjoy. It's a bonus for his supporters. :2up:

Last edited:

Well, at least you "tried" to address the question.....So, to summarize what you responded to......

You would find it "funny" if a candidate for US president would call upon an adversarial/foreign power to monitor our election.....Correct?

I never would have guessed a Trump win would trigger the comical threads we've been enjoying. It's a bonus for his supporters

Well, now THAT is a succinct answer to my original question, isn't it, moron???

You could just as easily type..."I have NO fucking clue...as usual"........LOL

He didn't say hack.
Try again?

I never would have guessed a Trump win would trigger the comical threads we've been enjoying. It's a bonus for his supporters

Well, now THAT is a succinct answer to my original question, isn't it, moron???

You could just as easily type..."I have NO fucking clue...as usual"........LOL
You could just as easily type..."I have NO fucking clue...as usual"

Good point

You have NO fucking clue...as usual

Thank you for proving the theory that snowflakes are retards who do not understand the English language and/or who seek to manipulate it and warp it into something it is not.

Bill Clinton was the founder of this 'retard' movement...and for HIS attempt to do so he was found in Contempt of Court, stripped of his license to practice law...and Impeached.

Snowflakes attempted to follow his example when they claimed Trump saying 'I HOPE...' to Comey was a super-secret type of snowflake code that meant, "I ORDER YOU to.." ... because that is what they WANTED him to have said, despite that NOT being what he really said at all.

Now another uneducated mouth-breathing snowflake is trying to say when someone says, "I HOPE the Russians do hack her e-mails / server..." they are really ASKING them to do so....because, again, that is the bastardzed, made-up delusion he prefers instead of REALITY.

At the moment Hillary conceded the 2016 election to Trump, reality for snowflakes SNAPPED.

Some openly wept, as if John Lenon had just been shot...others created a web site that created its own reality in which Hillary won... others plotted and carried out assassination attempts on the GOP at a baseball field...while others, still, continuously created delusional threads on boards to launch insane / false accusations...and still do.

Yes, It's going to be a long 4 years for all of them...

Well, at least you "tried" to address the question.....So, to summarize what you responded to......

You would find it "funny" if a candidate for US president would call upon an adversarial/foreign power to monitor our election.....Correct?

Funny in that I find sarcastic comments like that to be funny, I guess. Also for the way it causes snowflakes to melt... I like that part.

People keep answering you, you just don't like the answers.

Ahhhh...........YET another right winger from Savannah with NO reading comprehension skills....Those schools down there are awful.

I voted Democrat in every election before 2016. So for a RW type, I was a pretty loyal Democrat for years. But alas.

Coming up with asinine hypothetical questions is asinine. It has been and continues to be.

What if Hillary was complicit in arming ISIS, would you still want her as President? Well she was complicit. She helped get the whole Libyan arms for the Syrian thing going, and if you want to believe that the State Department was cut out of a large multinational arms smuggling ring you're nuts.

So asinine hypotheticals are just stupid when the alternative was way worse than any hypothetical you've come up with yet. I know, because the TRUTH drove me from the Democratic Party for the first time in my life. But even when I was a Democratic Voter, I was far more reasonable than you have been since Trump got elected.

Calm down, the nation will still be here when the next Presidential election comes around. Find a candidate that is worth voting FOR and you'll stand a good chance. Try to remember that Liberal by Georgia standards is not the same thing as Liberal in San Francisco and you need those Liberal by Georgia standards folks to get you elected.

OK, now calm down, relax, and try to become a little more rational. You are not going to make Hillary look like a better candidate coming up with asinine hypothetical questions to drive Trump supporters away. Nothing you could do would make Hillary look like a better choice in 2016. Start working on the next election, try coming up with some issues that Democrats can run on besides Trump is awful. Because as I posted in the link, the people just aren't buying it.

TROLL!

You got your answer, but like always, it's not what you want to hear so the games continue.

I am merely a conservative and not one of these Trump Worshippers but I'm afraid that question makes no sense.
Shame on you!!!

Levying unrealistic and impossible requirements on a progressive poster.

You should be ashamed!!

Forum List

Back