Could only two people replenish Earth?

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
Could Adam and Eve alone do it? Or would inbreeding create what scientists call the genetic bottleneck?

Maybe in theory.

But we’d have to hump like rabbits and we’d end up all dangerously inbred — like The Family Of Modern “Liberals.”

Grown men would be showering with their own daughters. Speaking of which, where’s Brandon?

Here is a map of the degree of inbreeding in various countries of the world.

Consanguinity-world-map-Bittles.jpg

Anybody see a trend?

Could Adam and Eve alone do it? Or would inbreeding create what scientists call the genetic bottleneck?
We have to remember that the characters of Adam and Eve, were in essence, fictional characters. Homo Sapiens are descendants of hominids, who were descendants of a diverse group of primates and so on down the line to a small Lemur-like creature.

Why such a sissy? Don't talk about me, let your crazy out.
What is it about you uneducated little Orwellian Stalinists and your feeble attempts at gaslighting?

If basing opinions on observable facts is "crazy", I guess that makes your utterly ignorant fundamentalism based on nothing at all quite sane.

I found this.....I can't say if it's true or not.

To repopulate the earth you need at least 3 men and 5 women all of whom must not be related to each other by blood. The women must give birth to 25 babies each, beginning at the age of 16 and in 80 years you will hit the one million mark.

25 babies!.....Damn, talk about your hotdog down a hallway experience. ;)

What is it about you uneducated little Orwellian Stalinists and your feeble attempts at gaslighting?

If basing opinions on observable facts is "crazy", I guess that makes your utterly ignorant fundamentalism based on nothing at all quite sane.
Yes, cry it all out. When you are done, let all the crazy out. I will check back.

Round here, we call that an ass whoopin :D

Forum List

Back