Could Palin pull a Nader?

She wouldn't have a shot or help anyone win.

Her poll numbers are extremely low.

I'd still hit it though. :D

You and me both, brother.:clap2:

Just not at the same time. :tongue:

1238048718360.jpg

And if she did - would she fragment the "R" vote, or win?

No, I don't think she could. I think at this point, conservatives are so out for Obama's blood they'd never go with a third party.

Case in point. After Democrats became fully infected by Bush Derangement Syndrome, Nader ran again in 2004, but he got a lot less votes than he did in 2000.

Also, putting together a third party movement would take a lot of effort and a lot of money.

Palin as never struck me as someone who wants to work that hard.

Sarah Palin would never do that. What she has been doing is the old Muhammad Alli's rope a dope tactic.

She has the left wing media chasing HER all over the country--while they have been ignoring front running candidates GOP Presidential candidates.

So--it's a cooperative diversionary tactic--so the left wing media nut cases--do not immediately go after front runner GOP--instead they're chasing her-all over the countryside-and before they know it--the GOP has a nominee.

View attachment 15126

Okay, and again with the BUT! Why does she keep stepping on GOPers? I can't remember specifics, but I know she stepped on Romney and Ames, just to name a couple.

She doesn't like Romney. I suspect she'll pull the strip tease as long as she can, and then endorse Perry just to spite him.

Palin will not run for one reason..

She is terrified of the press and will not put herself into a position where the Lamestream media can have unrestricted access to her

No, I don't think she could. I think at this point, conservatives are so out for Obama's blood they'd never go with a third party.

Case in point. After Democrats became fully infected by Bush Derangement Syndrome, Nader ran again in 2004, but he got a lot less votes than he did in 2000.

Also, putting together a third party movement would take a lot of effort and a lot of money.

Palin as never struck me as someone who wants to work that hard.

But isn't said third party already in place, i.e., the Tea Party? In my estimation, it's just a matter of knitting together all the organizations.

Sarah Palin would never do that. What she has been doing is the old Muhammad Alli's rope a dope tactic.

She has the left wing media chasing HER all over the country--while they have been ignoring front running candidates GOP Presidential candidates.

So--it's a cooperative diversionary tactic--so the left wing media nut cases--do not immediately go after front runner GOP--instead they're chasing her-all over the countryside-and before they know it--the GOP has a nominee.

View attachment 15126

Okay, and again with the BUT! Why does she keep stepping on GOPers? I can't remember specifics, but I know she stepped on Romney and Ames, just to name a couple.

She doesn't like Romney. I suspect she'll pull the strip tease as long as she can, and then endorse Perry just to spite him.

That just might have the unintended backlash effect of pushing a whole lot of undecideds toward Romney.

She will cause a Democratic victory in the WH if she runs.

If she runs, she is doing it for her benefit, so what does she get out of a run? More attention, more opportunity for $$$, the separation of the Hard Right from a GOP that will not let it back in the tent.

So: what's her motive if she runs?

She's not that stupid. She knows where her money comes from...

True; BUT.

Why does she not just say no? Instead, she keeps kicking back the date. And that video she did really did look like a (well-done) political ad.

Because as soon as she says "no", she's old news. I think she's going to milk it for every ounce of publicity and every dollar she can. Question 2: Who, if anyone, will she endorse for the nomination?

She will cause a Democratic victory in the WH if she runs.

If she runs, she is doing it for her benefit, so what does she get out of a run? More attention, more opportunity for $$$, the separation of the Hard Right from a GOP that will not let it back in the tent.

So: what's her motive if she runs?

Attention and power. She can't stand not being the center of attention.

I'm betting she's one of those people who sucks all the air out of the room, then asks who's hogging the air.

She's not that stupid. She knows where her money comes from...

True; BUT.

Why does she not just say no? Instead, she keeps kicking back the date. And that video she did really did look like a (well-done) political ad.

Because as soon as she says "no", she's old news. I think she's going to milk it for every ounce of publicity and every dollar she can. Question 2: Who, if anyone, will she endorse for the nomination?

Zagg says Perry, to spite Romney.

And end her gravy train?

Are you kidding?

No, I'm seriously not. I think Sarah is a narcissist. I also think she's power-hungry. Hence, my belief that she absolutely will run.

Nah, I think Sarah is quite bright. She knows she won the lottery and is making the most of it. If she enters the race and is rejected, then she becomes politically irrelevant and her future as a political pundit dies out along with all the money.

Forum List

Back