🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Could someone be descriminated against because of their gender identity

Re: the OP, the question depends on the state's PA laws. So: yes and no.

That is not an answer because if their gender identity is somehow more real than their perceived identity as a man in the workplace then they can't claim sexual discrimination based on their gender identity. In the minds of others he was a man so how can he ever be treated as a woman in the same work enviroment?
It's a perfectably acceptable answer while your complaint is not.

Helpful hint: don't look.

You didn't even bother to read and understand what I said but, judging by past experience, I figure it is because you are just not smart enough to do so.
I do read and understand that you don't really understand the issue. Your reply to Grandma clearly reveals that you just don't get it.

Don't look and mind your business. Run along.

Re: the OP, the question depends on the state's PA laws. So: yes and no.

That is not an answer because if their gender identity is somehow more real than their perceived identity as a man in the workplace then they can't claim sexual discrimination based on their gender identity. In the minds of others he was a man so how can he ever be treated as a woman in the same work enviroment?
It's a perfectably acceptable answer while your complaint is not.

Helpful hint: don't look.

You didn't even bother to read and understand what I said but, judging by past experience, I figure it is because you are just not smart enough to do so.
I do read and understand that you don't really understand the issue. Your reply to Grandma clearly reveals that you just don't get it.

Don't look and mind your business. Run along.

If you did understand you would have seen the contradiction in that a person can't self-identify as something that they are not. I could be a white person who identifies as a black person on the inside but that doesn't mean I could claim I was discriminated against in the workplace because of that. They only saw the non-black exterior and treated me as such. Many of the identifiers we have are purely superficial. I identify as black but that in itself is an exterior thing just like identifying as a man or woman is. How does one see their inner selves as something that their out selves are not.

SD, give it up. I could care less about your irrational discussion on gender identity. Mind your own business.

SD, give it up. I could care less about your irrational discussion on gender identity. Mind your own business.

You are the one who keeps coming back and can't or won't answer the question because they are to afraid to realize that they are wrong. A person can't identify as something other than they are not because if they could a white person could claim racial discrimination simply because they identify as black inside.

Forum List

Back