Could the Earth be inside a huge black hole?

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Black holes are places in the Universe where gravity is so powerful that it distorts time and surrounding space. Nothing, not even light, can escape from within. However, nothing prevents the Earth itself from being inside a black hole.

AA1cM1GW.img

Gaurav Khanna, a black hole physicist at the University of Rhode Island, explains the hypothesis that Earth could have formed inside a black hole. "A black hole looks a lot like the Big Bang upside down. Mathematics is similar," says Gaurav Khanna. One theory suggests that the Big Bang could have been initially the singularity of a black hole in a larger parent universe. The singularity would have compressed until a phenomenon would have reversed the trend, creating an "explosion" of space and time: the Big Bang. This would then have generated our Universe while remaining inside the black hole.

This theory, known as Schwarzschild cosmology, suggests that our universe is currently developing inside a black hole that is part of a parent universe. This would imply the existence of universes within universes, such as Russian dolls, and that travel through the horizon of a black hole could open up another universe.

Scott Field, an associate professor of mathematics at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, believes that if Earth is inside a black hole, it must be extremely large. If the Earth existed in a "small" black hole, we would notice effects like tidal forces and the slowing down of time.

From inside a black hole large enough, it would be impossible for us to know that there is another parent universe, according to Gaurav Khanna. We would be unaware of its existence.

Link in French

Interesting!
Anything is a possibility. I would imagine that interest in the inter-dimensional realms may lead to a connection with the black holes but that is strictly up to the Theoretical Physicists to figure out, as they are the only ones with the mind power(super humans) that can tackle the job. I am sure that the TP's are in close contact with the ongoing findings of our current Large Hadron Collider located in Europe.

Anything is a possibility. I would imagine that interest in the inter-dimensional realms may lead to a connection with the black holes but that is strictly up to the Theoretical Physicists to figure out, as they are the only ones with the mind power(super humans) that can tackle the job. I am sure that the TP's are in close contact with the ongoing findings of our current Large Hadron Collider located in Europe.
They are building a bigger one. A much bigger one. Probably going to kill us all :lol:

They are building a bigger one. A much bigger one. Probably going to kill us all :lol:
Our current existence lays in the minds of the Theoretical Physicists whether we like it or not, just the way it is. If they can take current humanity back to the beginning of space & time we may be getting a BIGGER BANG than humanity bargained for!

Black holes are places in the Universe where gravity is so powerful that it distorts time and surrounding space

Thought you might be interested in this--

Thank you for your link @toobfreak but I can not read it because I have to remove my Adbock and already that here at the forum the page freezes at times and it is not my specialty like you but does not prevent that it interest me a lot :) Some claimed that the universe would have been created by the Big Bang which would have come more or less from nowhere and also the question if the universe is infinite or not ? But the mystery also comes from black holes because their power may be related to creation of the universe that would bring together everything that is in the universe, basically it could be the mystery key because also each galaxy contains its own black hole and we can try to understand but our brain does not have the ability to find all the answers.:)

Thank you, it's interesting, black holes, pulsars would obviously be linked to the beginning of the creation of the universe as it is quoted: an explosion of black holes would have created the Big Bang from a neighboring universe? And creating gravitational waves, I got it right?

Thank you, it's interesting, black holes, pulsars would obviously be linked to the beginning of the creation of the universe as it is quoted: an explosion of black holes would have created the Big Bang from a neighboring universe? And creating gravitational waves, I got it right?

You ask a good question. While conventional thinking has long been that galaxies formed black holes (especially their central black hole) out of their existence over time as a natural congregation, I've long believed that the black holes came first from the nascent universe out of which they were principle to the creation and congregation of the galaxies! And as it turns out, there is a black hole not only found in virtually every structured galaxy, but the SIZE of the black hole is proportional to the volume of dark matter not the galaxy itself and it is the dark matter which supports the orbital rates and motions of the visible star masses and gas clouds, not the visible stars and gas themselves!

And by extension, you understand that if you got in a spaceship, there is no distance, no speed by which you could ever get to the edge of the universe because it is space itself which defines and determines the universe and the space within a universe wraps in upon itself such that there is no center and no edge, not from within the universe (perhaps if outside its space) so that to those within, the universe is essentially without end, and space itself is a function of the gravitational field that is that universe!

So as soon as you realize that we are not like a fish swimming an ocean, but actually part and parcel of the very thing which creates and defines space itself, this becomes self-evident. Not only are we trapped in space, a function of space, we ARE space.

That means that a universe can be both finite and infinite, bounded and boundless, and this not only allows for the creation of endless universes, but because size and distance are measured relative to the space itself, this allows for the possibility of universes both endless as well as one within another, because in theory then, you could have an entire universe no bigger than the head of a pin to us, yet within it, space of billions of light-years spanning an eternity, and while relative to our scale, that eternity could seem to us unchanging forever or over in the blink of an eye because the passage of time is defined too as a function of space--- you cannot have one without the other.

So, since time, space and dimension are all plenary parts of the gravity of their existence and gravity operates as a field with a natural tension tending towards a geocentric stability, this implies that creation is both born out of gravity's desire to contract and by reciprocity when eventually opposed, to expand cyclically, and what this really describes is the nature and function of black holes.

So, it is difficult to imagine a universal volume of space not defined by its own gravity as operationally, observationally, being any different within than being inside a black hole singularity.

In conclusion, understand that the above is only the verbal extension of a mathematical expression which both implies that black holes are in themselves really nothing more than the local density of a space and while outside, present themselves as a space density attraction point (black hole), once inside, they become a contained space (a universe) really, defined along curvatures of space time! That not only defines a universe as a point where spacetime curves in upon itself (a black hole), but, if you really think about it, also logically proves the existence of God.

You ask a good question. While conventional thinking has long been that galaxies formed black holes (especially their central black hole) out of their existence over time as a natural congregation, I've long believed that the black holes came first from the nascent universe out of which they were principle to the creation and congregation of the galaxies! And as it turns out, there is a black hole not only found in virtually every structured galaxy, but the SIZE of the black hole is proportional to the volume of dark matter not the galaxy itself and it is the dark matter which supports the orbital rates and motions of the visible star masses and gas clouds, not the visible stars and gas themselves!
Ok, but black holes are born when a star collapses on itself at the end of its life so that black holes would have originated following the collapse of a star so that they would not be the direct cause of the Big Bang? And the dark matter is a bit like glue that would keep everything in place? And I will respond to the other posts, I take my time to translate well.:)

Black holes are places in the Universe where gravity is so powerful that it distorts time and surrounding space. Nothing, not even light, can escape from within. However, nothing prevents the Earth itself from being inside a black hole.

AA1cM1GW.img

Gaurav Khanna, a black hole physicist at the University of Rhode Island, explains the hypothesis that Earth could have formed inside a black hole. "A black hole looks a lot like the Big Bang upside down. Mathematics is similar," says Gaurav Khanna. One theory suggests that the Big Bang could have been initially the singularity of a black hole in a larger parent universe. The singularity would have compressed until a phenomenon would have reversed the trend, creating an "explosion" of space and time: the Big Bang. This would then have generated our Universe while remaining inside the black hole.

This theory, known as Schwarzschild cosmology, suggests that our universe is currently developing inside a black hole that is part of a parent universe. This would imply the existence of universes within universes, such as Russian dolls, and that travel through the horizon of a black hole could open up another universe.

Scott Field, an associate professor of mathematics at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, believes that if Earth is inside a black hole, it must be extremely large. If the Earth existed in a "small" black hole, we would notice effects like tidal forces and the slowing down of time.

From inside a black hole large enough, it would be impossible for us to know that there is another parent universe, according to Gaurav Khanna. We would be unaware of its existence.

Link in French

Just the Earth, or our entire Galaxy or our entire known universe?

If it would be the case - whatever, all know stars wouldn't be moving away from us but coming towards us. (Black hole) And the moving away part results in the calculation of our Universe being what? 14 billion years old. Something simply doesn't add up in regards to that thesis.

Just the Earth, or our entire Galaxy or our entire known universe?

If it would be the case - whatever, all know stars wouldn't be moving away from us but coming towards us. (Black hole) And the moving away part results in the calculation of our Universe being what? 14 billion years old. Something simply doesn't add up in regards to that thesis.
In the link it says that it is the entire universe: One theory suggests that the Big Bang could have initially been the singularity of a black hole in a larger parent universe. The singularity would have compressed until a phenomenon would have reversed the trend, creating an "explosion" of space and time: the Big Bang. This would then have generated our Universe while remaining inside the black hole.

Forum List

Back