Time Interview With Trump: Chilling

The TDS these days is so thick one must wade through the fear and panic like it's mud. When the November tears are added it might even rival a natural disaster. I can't wait.
Notice how the Dems on here are suddenly talking about Trump in relation to issues and how he will act as president.

I guess, a few weeks into the trial, they realize that the lawfare is doomed to failure as far as stopping him from being elected.

I like his idea of deporting 11 million invaders. It's likely more than that. Use the national guard and put active military on the border. Although our present military might be too brain damaged to be effective.
What percent of that 11m do you believe is crucial to our economy and it’s future?

Notice how the Dems on here are suddenly talking about Trump in relation to issues and how he will act as president.

I guess, a few weeks into the trial, they realize that the lawfare is doomed to failure as far as stopping him from being elected.
More like we’ve already seen him in action.

All of your alphas combined haven’t garnered you anything.
Now he’s babbling while trying to pretend his words connect.

Hint time for frauds and trolls like Fakey:

The TOPIC of this thread is: the alleged “chilling” nature of Trump’s interview with Time.

Nothing “chilling” therein.

Lots of emotionalism and alarmism from the usual suspect of silly libturds, however.

3e7d94c56dca699fa54174328b8920e33e-20-trump-dumpster-fire.2x.rhorizontal.w710.jpg
no-nooo.gif

MAGAA

It is simple, every pregnancy confirmed by a Dr in the state would be reported to the state. At the end of the 9 months the state looks to see if there was a live birth.

If not they investigate and find out why. Many states are trying to find ways to punish women who reside in their state for getting an abortion in a different state.
I know Texas is trying to do that [prosecute for abortions conducted in other states] but I do not see how that can possibly pass Constitutional muster. The jurisdiction of our legal systems are bounded by defined territories. The laws of the United States do not extend into Canada or Mexico and vice versa. The laws of Kansas do not extend into Missouri, Nebraska, Colorado, Oklahoma or any other state. Texas cannot prosecute someone for having an abortion where the abortion was legal. Any court allowing such a thing would be opening up the Pandora's Box of Pandora's Boxes. Every person in the United States would be subject to the laws of all 50 states which would include hundreds or thousands of conflicts: acts banned in some states but legally or even constitutionally protected in others. That Ken Paxton should try to do such a thing would seem to show that, like almost every Trump supporter, he's blatantly incompetent with, or profoundly disrespectful of, the law.

Now he’s babbling while trying to pretend his words connect.

Hint time for frauds and trolls like Fakey:

The TOPIC of this thread is: the alleged “chilling” nature of Trump’s interview with Time.

Nothing “chilling” therein.

Lots of emotionalism and alarmism from the usual suspect of silly libturds, however.
It hits precisely to what I responded to.
Your bullshit only exists outside of any actual context.
You’re an in between the lines twat.

Forum List

Back