Could the entire Trump's party be arrested?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I heard that the US has national security laws.

Trump's party can be made up entirely of foreign agents. The party is a clone of the European party, there are similar parties in the Baltic states (Prussian territory).
They came into the Republican Party through a fraudulent "tea faction" coup.

There is every reason to suspect this pseudo-republican party of espionage and treason. They work for the rebirth of the Reich and colonize America.

Trump's party can be made up entirely of foreign agents. The party is a clone of the European party, there are similar parties in the Baltic states (Prussian territory).

There is every reason to suspect this pseudo-republican party of espionage and treason. They work for the rebirth of the Reich and colonize America.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The country with the largest military in the world is China, 2 million people.

Good luck trying to arrest 75 million people.

I remember hearing back in the '60s, that the Chinese population exceeded our ability to manufacture ammunition.

The cool thing about Amerika, is that we actually have prison space for 75 million people.

I remember hearing back in the '60s, that the Chinese population exceeded our ability to manufacture ammunition.

The cool thing about Amerika, is that we actually have prison space for 75 million people.
No we don't.
Besides....half of black males have done jail time.
They're 6% of the total population and they don't have room for them.

Last edited:

This is what neither party can get into their tiny minds. You can't govern a country with leaders who are despised by half the country.

Tea faction? Troll fail.

Almost 75,000,000 American citizens voted for Trump in the 2020 election. Do you actually think that 23% of the US population is foreign agents?

This is one of the dumbest posts you have ever made. And considering the ignorance you have shown, that is saying something.

Corporate slaves support their masters.

Idiots make ridiculous claims and try to convince others they are not idiots. You have not convinced anyone here that you are not an idiot. In fact, you seem hell bent on proving that you are.

Forum List

Back