🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Could The US Senate Move To Pre-Emptively Impeach Candidate Trump?

You have to follow the logic lawyers use to understand my argument here. If a person is running for President, that person has to be eligible to be President. That's a given. Hold that thought.

If a person running for president is found to be unfit in some way that might compromise national security, national cohesion and the Union itself, it must be assumed he will win the election; because he could.

The Senate right now has a republican majority. No doubt democrats are shocked at the dangerous nature of Donald Trump as president. I could see an impeachment happening.

This would do two positive things for the GOP. 1. It would show they don't live a double standard. After all, they impeached Clinton for the same things Trump is guilty of. So they'd gain integrity there. 2. It would distance them from Hillary's sure-to-come more damning revelations on the not-suited-for-POTUS Trump. People could still love and admire their hero Trump; even as his diabolical true nature is revealed. And they could vote Trump on the ticket. But they'd have to understand that if found guilty of crimes against women, or other high crimes, Trump might not be sworn into office.

I would vote the Trump ticket under those circumstances. And if Trump is removed, it would be his own damn fault with the assistance of Hillary exposing him for what he's done.

The only ones with a double standard are democrats.....all through the 90s they told us that whatever sexual perversions bill clinton engaged in were just fine...they didn't effect how he ran the office of the President.......and when the rapes and sexual assault came out....well...those women were nuts and sluts.........

Now...all of a sudden crime and sexual assault are just fine for hilary.....but talking about women is bad for Trump....

Asswipe...

For WHAT? Punking the All-In Media & the Clinton's asses, forcing them to come face to face with Bill's rape victims, and putting them in the front row of the debate?

:lmao:

Seriously, you honestly think you're not getting "punked" as well? You honestly believe both cannot be true?

You have to follow the logic lawyers use to understand my argument here. If a person is running for President, that person has to be eligible to be President. That's a given. Hold that thought.

If a person running for president is found to be unfit in some way that might compromise national security, national cohesion and the Union itself, it must be assumed he will win the election; because he could.

The Senate right now has a republican majority. No doubt democrats are shocked at the dangerous nature of Donald Trump as president. I could see an impeachment happening.

This would do two positive things for the GOP. 1. It would show they don't live a double standard. After all, they impeached Clinton for the same things Trump is guilty of. So they'd gain integrity there. 2. It would distance them from Hillary's sure-to-come more damning revelations on the not-suited-for-POTUS Trump. People could still love and admire their hero Trump; even as his diabolical true nature is revealed. And they could vote Trump on the ticket. But they'd have to understand that if found guilty of crimes against women, or other high crimes, Trump might not be sworn into office.

I would vote the Trump ticket under those circumstances. And if Trump is removed, it would be his own damn fault with the assistance of Hillary exposing him for what he's done.

The only ones with a double standard are democrats.....all through the 90s they told us that whatever sexual perversions bill clinton engaged in were just fine...they didn't effect how he ran the office of the President.......and when the rapes and sexual assault came out....well...those women were nuts and sluts.........

Now...all of a sudden crime and sexual assault are just fine for hilary.....but talking about women is bad for Trump....

Asswipe...

"The only ones with a double standard are democrats....."

All you partisanshitheads are alike, you're all the same.

You clearly never took a civics class in school.

You clearly never took a civics class in school.

Idle speculation partisanshithead thread.

I don't know what hate site you got this from, but holy fucking shit is it stupid, as are you for not having a grasp of basic civics.

Asswipe...

Clinton was impeached by Congress for said crimes. Wonder what they'll do about Trump for the same thing?

There is no provision in the US Constitution to prevent anyone from running for office except the age requirement and the natural born citizenship requirement both for POTUS.

If such an ineligible person (due to age or foreign birth) were elected, then it would be up to the Chief Justice of the SCOTUS to refuse to give him the oath of office and the candidate therefore could not take office.

But for a scoundrel like Trump there is no way to prevent him from being elected POTUS. He is 70 years old and born in the USA.

AFTER he takes office, if he were to be elected, which I doubt, THEN the US House could impeach him for any reason, as they did Clinton, and the US Senate would be forced to try him and vote on his conviction or acquittal, same as Clinton.

Read the US Constitution. You don't need to be a lawyer to read plain English.

If such an ineligible person (due to age or foreign birth) were elected, then it would be up to the Chief Justice of the SCOTUS to refuse to give him the oath of office and the candidate therefore could not take office.

The Chief Justice refusing doesn't prevent him from taking office.

Yep- the President is President whether he takes an oath of office or not.

I don't know what hate site you got this from, but holy fucking shit is it stupid, as are you for not having a grasp of basic civics.

Not to defend Silhouette- but she probably just made up this crap theory on her own- that is what she does.

She half hears something, half remembers something she read 20 years ago and then crafts a whole crap theory based upon that.

Forum List

Back