Could Trump tap Arpaio to head border patrol?

I think that would send the perfect message to the world as to who america really is.

FYI....Montini is easily the most despised journalist in the history of Phoenix right along with cartoonist Steve Benson. The Az Republic has now shrunk down to tabloid size and is in deep financial trouble after decades of arrogance.

FYI....Montini is easily the most despised journalist in the history of Phoenix right along with cartoonist Steve Benson. The Az Republic has now shrunk down to tabloid size and is in deep financial trouble after decades of arrogance.
IOW, the citizens of Phoenix and the County now absolutely think Joe has finally gone off the rails.

He will go to jail soon if he does not die first, a good end to a bad man.

IOW, the citizens of Phoenix and the County now absolutely think Joe has finally gone off the rails.

You don't know shit about Phoenix, Maricopa County or anything else. The mexicans finally got him by flooding the polling places with newly registered wetbacks. The charges against him are political horseshit "profiling" crap from Barry the Fairy's DOJ.....of course they're profiled....mexicans ain't blue-eyed and blonde.

You don't know shit about Phoenix, Maricopa County or anything else. The mexicans finally got him by flooding the polling places with newly registered wetbacks. The charges against him are political horseshit "profiling" crap from Barry the Fairy's DOJ.....of course they're profiled....mexicans ain't blue-eyed and blonde.
I know far, far more than you. I have dozens of relatives there, own quite a bit of property, and keep up on politics. You know nothing! :lol:

I know far, far more than you. I have dozens of relatives there, own quite a bit of property, and keep up on politics. You know nothing! :lol:

You know about dick sucking, not much else. Ive beaten uour ass on so many subjects, yourr almost as bad as rdean.

Fakey is the typical bed wetter who insists he knows everything, and ignores posts that prove the incredible depth of his ignorance. If you could quantify Fakey's posts as a pound of bullshit in California, Hank Johnson (D) Georgia, would be worried about the continent capsizing.

Libturds are proven to be, without a shred of doubt, the dumbest, most deliberately ignorant mother fuckers since The Jim Jones' cultists retroactively aborted themselves.

Personally, if Fakey opposes Ol' Joe, then that's the man for the job IMO.

When a bed wetter insists they "know" anything, you can immediately disregard everything they say.

Libturds are incapable of "knowing" anything. They have no frontal lobes. They believe in the bullshit they're programmed with, and they don't even have the capacity to question it.

Forum List

Back