🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Could you protect yourself without the police?

Serious question.

Are you as an individual capable of protecting yourself without the police?
Depends on how many liberals are being violent.....
I am sure you ask their political philosophy whilst preparing to rumble...Man up and try not to suck so much...
No....they self identify.....
I am sure they carry their card to prove it...
I've never seen your card....

The problem for criminals is that people in most rural communities in the far west and the south are armed. Innocent Black people in democrat controlled inner city areas like Chicago aren't trusted by democrats to legally arm themselves so they are targets for gang bangers. You almost gotta laugh that the democrat cliche "never let a crisis go to waste" was coined by the (white) mayor of Chicago who is caught in an incredible crisis of violence and hypocrite (racist?) democrats don't have a freaking clue.

When I gave the seminar, it was clear that few women were capable of self defense. Today, I'm sure that more men would be just as incapable.

Civilians are conditioned from childhood to be defenseless and dependent on the state.

This basically started with millenials..........
Like hell it did....My millennial kid has his own firearm he caries at all times, even while showering..I don't raise pussy's to rely on someone else to protect them, or provide for their existence...Try another lie...

Moonblow's millenial doesn't sound like the average low info millenial..............
His friends are not like that either, what are you 90 years old with the dying phase of life causing you to doubt existence and the younger generations? I have many millennial cousins that are hard core veterans and hard ass civilians that have careers or are retired from their military careers, others are teachers. electric linemen, you couldn't last a week doing what they do...

I can only take yer' word on 'dat.
(Not B. Kidds first rodeo with Moonblow..........as he tends to exaggerate..........:cow:)

Civilians are conditioned from childhood to be defenseless and dependent on the state.

Like hell it did....My millennial kid has his own firearm he caries at all times, even while showering..I don't raise pussy's to rely on someone else to protect them, or provide for their existence...Try another lie...

Moonblow's millenial doesn't sound like the average low info millenial..............
His friends are not like that either, what are you 90 years old with the dying phase of life causing you to doubt existence and the younger generations? I have many millennial cousins that are hard core veterans and hard ass civilians that have careers or are retired from their military careers, others are teachers. electric linemen, you couldn't last a week doing what they do...

(Not B. Kidds first rodeo with Moonblow..........as he tends to exaggerate..........:cow:)
Would you like his phone number? He drives a big rig and will gladly tell you about his 9th degree black belt as a kick boxer.

The problem for criminals is that people in most rural communities in the far west and the south are armed. Innocent Black people in democrat controlled inner city areas like Chicago aren't trusted by democrats to legally arm themselves so they are targets for gang bangers. You almost gotta laugh that the democrat cliche "never let a crisis go to waste" was coined by the (white) mayor of Chicago who is caught in an incredible crisis of violence and hypocrite (racist?) democrats don't have a freaking clue.
If the criminal can make it past my 8 dogs, then he can have a weapon of my choice, I prefer the knife..I enjoy a hand to hand combat..

Would you like his phone number? He drives a big rig and will gladly tell you about his 9th degree black belt as a kick boxer.

No.
Not that important.
Phone # would probably be a pay-by-second sex line.
Thanx, anyways!

When I gave the seminar, it was clear that few women were capable of self defense. Today, I'm sure that more men would be just as incapable.

131218_lowry_pajamaboy.jpg

If the criminal can make it past my 8 dogs, then he can have a weapon of my choice, I prefer the knife..I enjoy a hand to hand combat..

You mean hand-to-dick combat.
Your hand, on your dick!

No.
Not that important.
Thanx, anyways!
I am sorry you are still paying for 1-900 numbers, get real...

And there is not a damn thing wrong with it..I am sure you take off you facade sometime during the day...i don't wear the pajamas, unless it's cold, I am normally naked the rest of the time...

I bet you'd make a pretty liberal stain on the floor.....:lol:

Imagine a society without laws (anarchy). One could defend themselves from others but people often want to retaliate in such situations.

You do realize that most of the policy behind the criminal justice system is centered on retribution ?

Revenge being an emotionally charged crime, I do not see rationality winning over in the mind of a violent aggressor.

Imagine if the true community stepped in to defend anybody that was being attacked, regardless of the context.

And having the law behind you seems to make defending yourself a lot easier since you never have to worry about a mob who wants revenge on you.

I am more scared of an appointed judge sentencing me to 20 years in prison for manslaughter.

And do you really believe a mob is going to pack up and go home just because a piece of paper tells them to do so?

Anyways, a peasant mob is much less frightening than an armed police force.

And there is not a damn thing wrong with it..I am sure you take off you facade sometime during the day...i don't wear the pajamas, unless it's cold, I am normally naked the rest of the time...

--LOL

I bet you'd make a pretty liberal stain on the floor.....:lol:
I would never give a supplanted turd like you the chance to ever do it...I can take you out with one finger....

No.
Not that important.
Thanx, anyways!
I am sorry you are still paying for 1-900 numbers, get real...

Like I said before..........
your hand on yer' dick!

The problem for criminals is that people in most rural communities in the far west and the south are armed.

An armed society and a tempered civil culture, is far more powerful than any court or government goon.

Innocent Black people in democrat controlled inner city areas like Chicago aren't trusted by democrats to legally arm themselves so they are targets for gang bangers.

You know why just about every armed community watch falls apart? The government is on the side of the thugs.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back