Coulter: Only white liberals take Kwanzaa seriously. American Blacks celebrate Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Merry Christmas, fellow Christians!

"Kwanzaa was the result of a '60s psychosis grafted onto the black community by the founder of a murderous black nationalist cult with the FBI's seal of approval."

The Regressives will look for (and act on) any excuse to create an otherness, to divide us culturally.

"Kwanzaa was the result of a '60s psychosis grafted onto the black community by the founder of a murderous black nationalist cult with the FBI's seal of approval."

Why reprint Ann Coulter?

Merry Christmas, basquebromance, on the fourth day of Christmas. ;)

Why reprint Ann Coulter?
What is not true?
Only white liberals take Kwanzaa seriously. American Blacks celebrate Christmas.

That wasn't Ann Coulters title.
And?

Why reprint Ann Coulter?
What is not true?
Only white liberals take Kwanzaa seriously. American Blacks celebrate Christmas.

And?
Ill go thru this slowly.

1. You asked WHY HE QUOTED ANN COULTER

2. You quoted the TITLE (his words, not Anns)

3. I informed you THOSE weren't Ann's words (still true though).

4. You got lost.

Why reprint Ann Coulter?
What is not true?

And?
Ill go thru this slowly.

4. You got lost.

Let me spell this out for you.

His title makes a statement and then rehashes a quote that he doesn't bother to link to from an article that is one year and one day old. Why?

What is not true?

And?
Ill go thru this slowly.

4. You got lost.

His title makes a statement and then rehashes a quote that he doesn't bother to link to from an article that is one year and one day old. Why?
whoops

December 26, 2018 - HAPPY KWANZAA! THE HOLIDAY BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE FBI

And?
Ill go thru this slowly.

4. You got lost.

whoops

December 26, 2018 - HAPPY KWANZAA! THE HOLIDAY BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE FBI
December 27, 2017 - HAPPY KWANZAA! THE HOLIDAY BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE FBI

i forgot to link it. no big deal

Why rehash something from 2017 and make the claim that you did?
this is a scandal as big as the Access Hollywood tape. i'm young, i make mistakes!

No, this is you being a douche pretending that you have something uber serious to say while creating as much imaginary conflict as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back