Coulter: Only white liberals take Kwanzaa seriously. American Blacks celebrate Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long will it be before Santa is officially recognized as being African American? The sled coming down 5th Ave at the Thanksgiving Day Parade will sport 23" chrome wheels!

Kwanza......:abgg2q.jpg:. I supervise dozens of people who are black. Nobody cares about Kwanza.

No wonder, you can't find Kwanzaa decorations anywhere. Bet that's a lawsuit waiting to be settled

[
No it is not ironic. And not leftist. You just posted, keeping the thread going. The thread is instructional though and demonstrates how left wing righteous indignation is so absurd so often.
No wonder, you can't find Kwanzaa decorations anywhere. Bet that's a lawsuit waiting to be settled
File it , then.

Kwanza has never been widely celebrated, and even less so now.

I think the mistake the founder made, was choosing this time of year to celebrate it.
When you take into account that once Thanksgiving starts, we are pretty much in a celebration mode until after New Years day, and most people are more than burned out.
Had the choice been to have it, say, during Black History Month, it would likely get a lot more traction, and it wouldn't be viewed as trying to divide us during the holidays that are already celebrated by the vast majority of Americans.

[
No it is not ironic. And not leftist. You just posted, keeping the thread going. The thread is instructional though and demonstrates how left wing righteous indignation is so absurd so often.
File it , then.
Thanks
You should pay more attention so you know who is a lib and who isnt

Does anyone here know anyone who really celebrates this 'holiday'? I don't know a single person who does. Most of my students have never heard of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back