Coulter rips Sessions apart

Of 90 standalone bills introduced by Pence during his tenure in the House, the 21 that passed were all "simple resolutions" about matters like placing a member on a committee or rebuking the United Nations, according to the legislative tracker GovTrack. Apart from those, just one Pence bill cleared committee, and then died—a 2005 bill to scrap limits on aggregate campaign contributions by a person in an election cycle.

The Pence pick illustrates Trump's need to shore up support in the Republican party. If he didn't have to worry about people staying home instead of voting for him, he would have picked someone from a state still in play, like Kasich. Indiana is already a reliably Republican state. The choice points to weakness.

Now Trump has a few more days to think about it. I still like Jim Webb.

The Pence pick illustrates Trump's need to shore up support in the Republican party. If he didn't have to worry about people staying home instead of voting for him, he would have picked someone from a state still in play, like Kasich. Indiana is already a reliably Republican state. The choice points to weakness.
Now he has to worry about losing the blue dog democrats and blue collar workers bc he sold out and picked a globalist already lost my support

Good point. Maybe that's why the RNC is crafting their platform around social conservatism in an effort to keep the base interested in issues other than Trump and to entice them to come out to the polls.

Very right wing, very anti-freedom for all. Mike Pence on the Issues

The only thing I have see so far that I don't agree on is pushing traditional marriage. Although I can understand those who are of that position, I do not believe you can force your Christian anti-homosexual values on those who are not of your faith.

With regard to abortion, the fetus is a life. It should be an option with regard to a woman's health, and the issue of rape is a difficult issue in itself to draw a final conclusion either way. We are a promiscuous society, I just haven't found a valid excuse behind ending a life that deserves every right to live. We can extend rights to transsexuals and gays, but somehow the unborn is not recognized as needing rights. There's no valid excuse.

Last edited:

No--No--No Ann Coulter was promoting this Chimpanzee Trump from the get--go, and then she stuck her finger up in the air--felt which way the wind was blowing and changed. Stating she went along with Trump to get along with her base support the Tea Party.
Let’s all laugh at Ann Coulter: She’s slamming Trump now, but right-wing loudmouth proudly defended his demented ideas
Ann Coulter sums up what Americans could be in for if Trump isn’t elected with 2 sobering words
that-americans-could-be-in-for-if-trump-isnt-elected-with-2-sobering-words-342614

Remember like Sarah Palin she also has books to sell.

Remember who they are--all the way from Mr. Talent on loan from Gaaawwwd'd--Shawn Hannity, Savage--and go all the way down the list. They have continually violated Reagan's 11th commandent--"thou shall not speak ill of a fellow Republican" and they have shattered the Republican party into pieces.

A country divided will not stand, a party divided will not win.

got-hatefinal-300x250.jpg

Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage and all the others--Friend or Foe?

The only thing I have see so far that I don't agree on is pushing traditional marriage. Although I can understand those who are of that position, I do not believe you can force your Christian anti-homosexual values on those who are not of your faith.

With regard to abortion, the fetus is a life. It should be an option with regard to a woman's health, and the issue of rape is a difficult issue in itself to draw a final conclusion either way. We are a promiscuous society, I just haven't found a valid excuse behind ending a life that deserves every right to live. We can extend rights to transsexuals and gays, but somehow the unborn is not recognized as needing rights. There's no valid excuse.

You lost in 2012 because of your insistence to run on an already decided 45 year old U.S. Supreme Court decision--Abortion, and turn it into politics?

Your platform was about abortion, that then turned into who's not going to pay for birth control pills, that then went into what is legal-legitimate rape questions. This sent women (the largest voting block in this country) running into Obama's column by double digits, younger women by a whopping 36 points. It was women that secured a 2nd term for Barack Obama. Mitt Romney's fate was sealed long before he even became the nominee.
Why Romney Lost And Republicans Keep Losing
Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump

When are you Reich wingers ever going to get that a U.S. Supreme court decision, is just that. And no politician, no President is going to change a U.S. Supreme court decision. It was a right leaning court that gave us Roe V Wade, and it's been considered a right leaning court ever since.

Social issues--U.S. Supreme court issues are NOT political issues, and they have no place on political platforms. If Pence is extreme on abortion, you can bet it will be used against him in this race.

Trump was already in very serious trouble with women, and now you're really screwed with Pence as his VP pick. You've just given Hillary Clinton a great new add.
Pence signs new abortion restrictions into law with a prayer
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump

685169d8df32a1a1639bcb1b41252510.jpg

Last edited:

No--No--No Ann Coulter was promoting this Chimpanzee Trump from the get--go, and then she stuck her finger up in the air--felt which way the wind was blowing and changed. Stating she went along with Trump to get along with her base support the Tea Party.
Let’s all laugh at Ann Coulter: She’s slamming Trump now, but right-wing loudmouth proudly defended his demented ideas
Ann Coulter sums up what Americans could be in for if Trump isn’t elected with 2 sobering words
that-americans-could-be-in-for-if-trump-isnt-elected-with-2-sobering-words-342614

Remember like Sarah Palin she also has books to sell.

Remember who they are--all the way from Mr. Talent on loan from Gaaawwwd'd--Shawn Hannity, Savage--and go all the way down the list. They have continually violated Reagan's 11th commandent--"thou shall not speak ill of a fellow Republican" and they have shattered the Republican party into pieces.

A country divided will not stand, a party divided will not win.

got-hatefinal-300x250.jpg

Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage and all the others--Friend or Foe?
thanks for the clarication. PoliticalChic should see this as she worships cult-her

You lost in 2012 because of your insistence to run on an already decided 45 year old U.S. Supreme Court decision--Abortion, and turn it into politics?

Your platform was about abortion, that then turned into who's not going to pay for birth control pills, that then went into what is legal-legitimate rape questions. This sent women (the largest voting block in this country) running into Obama's column by double digits, younger women by a whopping 36 points. It was women that secured a 2nd term for Barack Obama. Mitt Romney's fate was sealed long before he even became the nominee.
Why Romney Lost And Republicans Keep Losing
Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump

When are you Reich wingers ever going to get that a U.S. Supreme court decision, is just that. And no politician, no President is going to change a U.S. Supreme court decision. It was a right leaning court that gave us Roe V Wade, and it's been considered a right leaning court ever since.

Social issues--U.S. Supreme court issues are NOT political issues, and they have no place on political platforms. If Pence is extreme on abortion, you can bet it will be used against him in this race.

Trump was already in very serious trouble with women, and now you're really screwed with Pence as his VP pick. You've just given Hillary Clinton a great new add.
Pence signs new abortion restrictions into law with a prayer
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump

685169d8df32a1a1639bcb1b41252510.jpg

Sodomy was once forbidden in about every state in the union AND upheld by the United States Supreme Court until late in the 20th century. If gays and transsexuals are allotted their Constiturionl rights under the same understanding and belief in equality, then what's your valid reason and excuse for slattering billions of unborn lives? Was it not written by our founders that we are EACH endowed by our Creator with certain inalienable rights, that among these are right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness? Are we truly a nation of equality with everyone allotted the same Constitutional rights without discrimination, or is this another mythological platform by Democrats much the same as an equality of race (so long s they are not conservative). Just like your comment on Reich wingers, there does appear to be a lot of hatred rhetoric coming from one party .... and it's certainly not the Republicans.

Forum List

Back