Country music, Nascar, Dolly Parton gone ‘woke’...have they become Democrats?

More cowardice on full display from people and organizations we thought shared principles closely aligned with those of conservatives....When will Conservatives learn how to stand against Leftist imposed ideals?

Get hip to the trip, the supremacist ideology is dead, until another Republican is elected president.

Maybe, like many others, they can see how ugly Trumpism is.
Exactly...and standing up to Trump's Deplorales is NOT cowardice...it's strength
Obedient Trumpsters don't understand that, of course.

Meanwhile "Trumpism" manifests and fosters prosperity and unity among good, decent people...and you FEEL-GOODERS still can't show us where your Leftist inspired FEEL-GOOD polices do the same.
Weird huh?
SUPER weird!
He has a special jell for that.

Yep, Atlanta is a mess as well. Liberals have turned Nashville into a garbage dump. High taxes, high levels of homelessness and crime. Nice work libs. Nashville's financial health earns it 'sinkhole city' designation | State | wilsonpost.com
Them dang librals! And the best-educated, more prosperous, healthier states is just full of 'em!

MOST EDUCATED STATES
View attachment 459116
View attachment 459117

Perhaps they got there degrees in gender studies because it's obvious that the liberal run cities can't manage the publics money. What liberal shit hole do you live in?
McDonald county one of the poorest counties in the all red county of an all red state.

More cowardice on full display from people and organizations we thought shared principles closely aligned with those of conservatives....When will Conservatives learn how to stand against Leftist imposed ideals?

Get hip to the trip, the supremacist ideology is dead, until another Republican is elected president.

There is no "supremacist ideology" there are only facts and statistics that point to supremacy.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are the supreme football team
Tom Brady is the supreme quarterback
The Japanese are supreme in Japan
Caucasians happen to be supreme in America
Supremacy is determined by accomplishments, Caucasians founded, built, fund and run America....they’ll be SUPREME in America for a long, long time. You should thank God they’ll reign supreme...Look around at EVERYTHING run by darkies.

There is no "supremacist ideology" there are only facts and statistics that point to supremacy.
Supremacy is determined by accomplishments, Caucasians founded, built, fund and run America....they’ll be SUPREME in America for a long, long time. You should thank God they’ll reign supreme...Look around at EVERYTHING run by darkies.
And you claim there is no supremacy ideology after all those descriptions??

It's not an IDEOLOGY....it's a FACT.
Still confused?

Still confused?
No, because if they wanted to be the greatest football team in the world they would play teams from around the world yet they do not.

Caucasians sure had a lot of help from minorities getting to where they be, including using ex Nazis to build a rocket program, Jews to built an atom bomb etc. etc. We work better as team than not as a team.

Still confused?
No, because if they wanted to be the greatest football team in the world they would play teams from around the world yet they do not.

We can't give two fucks about the world...we're talking about America....the country where white folks reign supreme and you're damn happy they do, you just can't admit it aloud in public forum that's all.

Caucasians sure had a lot of help from minorities getting to where they be, including using ex Nazis to build a rocket program, Jews to built an atom bomb etc. etc. We work better as team than not as a team.

That's true....and Bill Gates had a lot of help from that dude cleaning the shitters and sweeping the floors at Microsoft as well. So what?

NOTHING is more racist than an organization named White Lives Matter...oh whoops, I meant Black Lives Matter.
Nothing is more racist than Affirmative Action policy. Nothing is more racist than ad campaigns asking people to support businesses owned by those with the approved skin color.
Not true. You are more racist than all of the above, or anything that I've ever seen before.

NOTHING is more racist than an organization named White Lives Matter...oh whoops, I meant Black Lives Matter.
Nothing is more racist than Affirmative Action policy. Nothing is more racist than ad campaigns asking people to support businesses owned by those with the approved skin color.
Not true. You are more racist than all of the above, or anything that I've ever seen before.

I like the facts...the one's you're scared shitless of. Grow a pair and stop being scared....you'll embrace reality and that pesky intellectual being stuff as well...I promise

I like the facts...the one's you're scared shitless of. Grow a pair and stop being scared....you'll embrace reality and that pesky intellectual being stuff as well...I promise
I like facts too. It's a fact that you are the biggest racist on this board. Bar none.

Fuck them. Country stopped about the time Hank Jr. Wrote "Country Boy Can Survive."

I like facts too. It's a fact that you are the biggest racist on this board. Bar none.
No, you really don't...you reject the facts that don't align with your FEELZ.

(watch this folks)
So Hidden, would consider the following to be "racist" by definition?
An organization named White Lives Matter...oh whoops, I meant Black Lives Matter
Affirmative Action policy that forces employers to hire people for their skin color
Ad campaigns asking people to support businesses owned by those with a certain skin color

This is where you pretend you can't clearly answer the question.

Fuck them. Country stopped about the time Hank Jr. Wrote "Country Boy Can Survive."
Agreed.
Here's one of my favorites from Bocephus...Like our founders, he had amazing forethought, I think he wrote this song in 1984 with the Left and BLM in mind.

Forum List

Back