Country unhappy with both parties

And with Obama's and Congress' approval in the shitter - the Commander In Chump hasn't done a fucking thing in terms of stepping in and leading.

What a miserable fucking failure.

Precisely so! The whole failure is due to a president who has never ever fucking led on one thing....including his clusterfuck legislation aka obamacare!
I think President Obama led on a few things:
I like the fact Obama was able to save GM and Chrysler.
I like the fact Obama made a promise to get bin Laden and then he followed up on that promise.
I like the fact he helped get rid of Ghaddafi without putting American boots on the ground.
I like the fact he did not get us involved with the turmoil in Egypt.
I like the fact he has concern for the poor and un-insured Americans.
I like the fact he projects the image of a good family man.
I like the fact his decisions and behavior have increased America's standing in the world communitiy.
I like the fact that American's are getting jobs rather than losing them.
I like the fact he wants to end the run-away inflation of medical costs.
I like the fact he followed through on bush's plan to end the war in Iraq.
I like that Obama intends to have us out of Afghanistan by the end of 2014.
I like the fact that Obama is intelligent and has repeatedly made the republicans look like inept jerks.
I like the fact that Obama was able to re-examine and change his view on gay marriage.
I like the fact that Obama was able to see the gay question as one of civil rights and not religious bull shit.
I like the fact Obama is not affraid to stand up to the gop.
I like the fact he has moved quickly when national disasters strike.
I like the fact he wants to take assault weapons off the street.
I like the fact he is trying to rebuild the middle class.
I like the wholesome image he and his family present.
I like that he has done the right thing in trying to work with the gop although it has been a waste of time.
I like the fact Obama is willing to work for ALL Americans and not just the wealthy.
I like the choice Obama made for the Supreme Court.
I like the fact Obama wants to put people to work rebuilding the infrastructure of America.
I like the fact Obama has chosen an Attorney General who is willing to go after states that are attacking voter rights.

and yet the Country is getting further apart.....what a leader....

And with Obama's and Congress' approval in the shitter - the Commander In Chump hasn't done a fucking thing in terms of stepping in and leading.

Precisely so! The whole failure is due to a president who has never ever fucking led on one thing....including his clusterfuck legislation aka obamacare!
I like the fact Obama made a promise to get bin Laden and then he followed up on that promise.
I like the fact he helped get rid of Ghaddafi without putting American boots on the ground.
I like the fact his decisions and behavior have increased America's standing in the world communitiy.
I like the fact that Obama is intelligent and has repeatedly made the republicans look like inept jerks.
I like the fact that Obama was able to re-examine and change his view on gay marriage.
I like the fact that Obama was able to see the gay question as one of civil rights and not religious bull shit.
I like that he has done the right thing in trying to work with the gop although it has been a waste of time.
I like the fact Obama is willing to work for ALL Americans and not just the wealthy.
I like the fact Obama wants to put people to work rebuilding the infrastructure of America.
I like the fact Obama has chosen an Attorney General who is willing to go after states that are attacking voter rights.

That's great that you see the good in Obama and believes he represents your interests.

What I can't understand is why Obama supporters won't take responsibility for
funding the policies he passes while expecting opponents to against their beliefs?

I can't even get fellow Democrats to pay back damages to a national historic distrist done under Democrat administrations abusing taxpayer money that was supposed to go into restoring the public housing as a sustainable campus to renovate welfare and end poverty.

If Democrats won't even acknowledge or pay back previous costs to communities and taxpayers caused by their abuse of power and public resources,
how can you applaud them for policies that depend on charging taxpayers even more? Without fixing the waste or paying back for past damages that could already cover the costs of new programs?
How long can this policy go on of living on borrowed tax money while not paying back for past waste, abuse or damages?
Why not pay that back first, and use that money to pay for sustainable programs instead of making taxpayers pay for both the past and future costs while the causes are never resolved?

Democrats will donate millions to elect their leaders but when it comes to paying the costs, I am stuck working two jobs, even paying the 300 note per month for the elected chair of our Democrat Precinct since he failed to pay back when I bailed out his nonprofit so he wouldn't lose the community van that volunteers depend on.

If you have so much connection to Obama, can you get the President to come visit and save Freedmen's Town, a national historic district of Freed Slave churches, Civil Rights and military history. Me and one other woman, who is a Black Republican are both working two jobs trying to save the last historic rowhouses for Vets, which would fit under Obama's call for veteran housing and jobs and for Excellence in African American Education.

But we can't get any Democrats to help us. We are working like slaves to save a Freed Slave district that was sold out to developers and destroyed by Democrat leadership.

Can you understand why the Democrats have no credibility?

I joined the Democrat Party to try to help fix this mess created by corruption and abuse of the black, womens, anti-war, and green vote, but all I see is them pimping these voters to get elected and then selling them down the river. when it comes to implementing real sustainable solutions, everyone seems to wait on government to fix things, and govt gets tied up because of people fighting for political power and agenda. the solutions get lost.

If you have no better luck getting Obama or any Democrats to come save this national historic district and the business plans to get the poor off welfare, including vets,
then that is why all that representation seems symbolic but lacking in substance.

here are the plans signed by Sheila Jackson Lee, linked to this website that I tried to get to the White House attention. but people are too busy playing politics to save national history

Freedmen's Town Historic Churches and Vet Housing

For this site to get ignored and lost while we had our first African American President in the White House calling for solutions that this community had plans for, but were ignored by our own Democrat leaders while millions in taxes got funneled to developers to destroy it, this makes no sense. The only settlement of Freed Slave churches and a public housing site that is a Civil Rights landmark with plans for sustainable housing and health care.

Defunded and destroyed by Democrats screaming about racism and oppression of poor blacks when they betrayed their own constituents who even wrote legislation to save this site. And while me and other volunteers work extra jobs to try to push for preservation and correction to damages done to this district, the Democrats push for more expenses to come out of our pockets, when they haven't even fixed previous damages we've paid for.

Can you see how outrageous this is?

Last edited:

I'm willing to bet you believe Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny are real.
Other than to try to insult me I notice you did not challenge a single thing I posted. I think Obama has shown leadership and I posted a list of why I believe that.

you have to have some leadership skills for that.....but i agree....a "leader" would be stepping up ripping these guys a new asshole so the whole Country can see and hear.....

Instead of whining about how mean they are and how he's not getting his way.

I'm willing to bet you believe Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny are real.
Other than to try to insult me I notice you did not challenge a single thing I posted. I think Obama has shown leadership and I posted a list of why I believe that.

It wasn't meant as an insult. If you believe all your points, you must also believe in other myths. You have your opinion. I don't feel the need to challenge what amounts to a list of broken promises and lies that the devoted sheeple love to repeat like some mantra or a homily to their chosen one. Parsing your designated talking points is a waste of my very valuable time.

Not really. Everyone hates Boehner.

Yes, really. And, why you are a blind partisan, you are missing the complete collapse of approval for Obama.

Nope, he's at 47% as of this morning:

NBC/WSJ poll: Shutdown debate damages GOP

Obama’s approval rating ticks up to 47 percent

While the shutdown has wounded the Republican Party, Obama’s overall political standing remains stable in the poll.

NBC/WSJ poll: Shutdown debate damages GOP - First Read

Now run along, honey.

Gallup had him dropping to 41% and the realclear average is 44.2 with a disapproval rating of 56%. You shouldn't cherry pick your polls...honey.

Man, How do repubs defend citizens united WHILE AT THE SAME TIME complaining that Pols don't represent the people?

I say it again and again, Repubs cheer and support making mud then jump into it and complain about being muddy

Man, How do repubs defend citizens united WHILE AT THE SAME TIME complaining that Pols don't represent the people?

I say it again and again, Repubs cheer and support making mud then jump into it and complain about being muddy

Because Citizens United was a CENSORSHIP case, not the big bugaboo you guys have turned it into.

Forum List

Back