🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Couple Gets Prison Time for Interrupting Black Childs Birthday Party.

The key difference, of course, was that I was arguing based on the available evidence, while you're arguing with knowing almost none of the evidence.

What evidence are you arguing on? The video that shows nothing? The evidence that the confession was NOT part of plea bargain or recommended by a lawyer as a way to get less time?

YOu are arguing on your desire to see people that you ASSUME are bad people, because Confederate Flag, to be punished.

NONE of the "evidence" claimed has been presented.
The evidence presented at trial. You don't know what it is. Some here have mentioned some of the evidence and you challenged them for a link because you didn't know it was evidence.

All I know is what has been reported in the media.

A story that does not ring true, with several holes, evidence that has been referred to, but either has not been presented or does not show, at all, what it was claimed to show.

And a sentence for a threat that more what one would expect for an actual murder.

Thus, I am very doubtful about this verdict.

But you lefties, are fine with it, because Flag.
No, I'm fine with it because I believe the charges and indictments are fair. I base that off of some of the defendants admitting guilt, not the flag.

Got it, you don't care about the holes in the story or the lack of evidence, because people facing decades in prison said something that gives you an excuse to support this.
Again... you can't actually point to any holes since you weren't present at the trial. Any jokes you dream up are worthless banter.

Still, some of the folks indicted admitted guilt. If they say they are guilty, why would I argue they're not?

What evidence are you arguing on? The video that shows nothing? The evidence that the confession was NOT part of plea bargain or recommended by a lawyer as a way to get less time?

YOu are arguing on your desire to see people that you ASSUME are bad people, because Confederate Flag, to be punished.

NONE of the "evidence" claimed has been presented.
The evidence presented at trial. You don't know what it is. Some here have mentioned some of the evidence and you challenged them for a link because you didn't know it was evidence.

A story that does not ring true, with several holes, evidence that has been referred to, but either has not been presented or does not show, at all, what it was claimed to show.

And a sentence for a threat that more what one would expect for an actual murder.

No, I'm fine with it because I believe the charges and indictments are fair. I base that off of some of the defendants admitting guilt, not the flag.

Got it, you don't care about the holes in the story or the lack of evidence, because people facing decades in prison said something that gives you an excuse to support this.
Again... you can't actually point to any holes since you weren't present at the trial. Any jokes you dream up are worthless banter.

Still, some of the folks indicted admitted guilt. If they say they are guilty, why would I argue they're not?

I've pointed out a number of holes in the party goers version of events. No liberal has been able to answer them.

I've also pointed out that the sentence is completely absurd for the supposed THREAT, as it is close to what the time served for MURDER is.

THe judge has claimed that a video supports the party goers version of events.

The one video available does nothing of the sort. Either there is a video that shows terrible violent racism that is not getting any play (unlikely), OR the judge is a fucking liar.

Correl, you are a vile person defending vile people. The trial is over. The guilty parties admitted their guilt, and received just sentences. Go whine about something else, this is over.

Correl, you are a vile person defending vile people. The trial is over. The guilty parties admitted their guilt, and received just sentences. Go whine about something else, this is over.

You are the vile person here.

The court's accepted version of events is full of holes, and the "evidence" presented does not support it, AT ALL.

THe sentence is absurd, and reeks of political circus not justice.

I've pointed out a number of holes in the party goers version of events. No liberal has been able to answer them.

I've also pointed out that the sentence is completely absurd for the supposed THREAT, as it is close to what the time served for MURDER is.

The one video available does nothing of the sort. Either there is a video that shows terrible violent racism that is not getting any play (unlikely), OR the judge is a fucking liar.
You mistake not being able to answer the "holes" you think you found with not giving a shit that someone who is ignorant of all the facts of the case and is pissed about the outcome, is making shit up to find inconsistencies.

Your other nonsense about comparing a sentence to a threat charge with someone sentenced on a murder charge, as has been pointed out, is not comparing apples to apples. They were not *just* convicted of threatening someone's life. It was proven in court that it met the definition of terrorism. Either you're too obtuse to factor that in to their sentence or you're denying reality that is what they were convicted of.

As far as the judge... the judge did not convict them -- a jury of their peers did.

The court's accepted version of events is full of holes, and the "evidence" presented does not support it, AT ALL.

LOL

What's truly absurd is how you continue to insist a horrible injustice has occurred in this case when it's been firmly established you don't know all of the facts of the case and you're ignorant of the all the evidence presented by the state.

But keep stomping your feet and stabbing your cane at the sky. It provides great entertainment.

You mistake not being able to answer the "holes" you think you found with not giving a shit that someone who is ignorant of all the facts of the case and is pissed about the outcome, is making shit up to find inconsistencies.

Your other nonsense about comparing a sentence to a threat charge with someone sentenced on a murder charge, as has been pointed out, is not comparing apples to apples. They were not *just* convicted of threatening someone's life. It was proven in court that it met the definition of terrorism. Either you're too obtuse to factor that in to their sentence or you're denying reality that is what they were convicted of.

As far as the judge... the judge did not convict them -- a jury of their peers did.

WHat "shit" did I supposedly make up to find inconsistencies?

LOL

What's truly absurd is how you continue to insist a horrible injustice has occurred in this case when it's been firmly established you don't know all of the facts of the case and you're ignorant of the all the evidence presented by the state.

But keep stomping your feet and stabbing your cane at the sky. It provides great entertainment.

If I am right, and the original story of the trucker drivers is true, and the couple in question only pulled that gun when they were threatened by an angry mob,

how would you feel about innocent people being sent to jail?

Would you be outraged? Or would it be ok because Flag?

For example, you keep stating this case was about the confederate flag despite being shown it wasn't. And you're making shit up like suggesting they waited until police showed up. I've seen no evidence of that. I've seen no evidence they knew police were called.

For example, you keep stating this case was about the confederate flag despite being shown it wasn't.

1. I think the fact that the Truck Drivers were part of a pro-confederate flag group is what caused this and led to the hatred shown to the accused and easy acceptance of a weak story and very heavy verdict from you lefties.

That is not relevant to much of my questions about the black's version of events.

And you're making shit up like suggesting they waited until police showed up. I've seen no evidence of that. I've seen no evidence they knew police were called.

THe video showed the trucks driving away while the cops held back the angry crowd.

So, I did not make that up.

LOL

If I am right, and the original story of the trucker drivers is true, and the couple in question only pulled that gun when they were threatened by an angry mob,

Moron, and I can't emphasize this enough ... You don't know all the facts in the case. You don't know all of the evidence presented. You're spitting from a position of ignorance. You're woefully uninformed and casting harsh opinions of others who are intimately familiar with the case.

Last edited:

LOL

Moron, and I can't emphasize this enough ... You don't know all the facts in the case. You don't know all of the evidence presented. You're spitting from a position of ignorance. You're woefully uninformed and casting harsh opinions of others who are intimately familiar with the case.

Asshole, and I can't emphasize that enough,

The facts I do know, do not support the blacks' version of events accepted by the Court.

The evidence I have seen, which seems to be the evidence referred to by the judge, DOES NOT SUPPORT that version of events as claimed by the judge.

For example, you keep stating this case was about the confederate flag despite being shown it wasn't.

1. I think the fact that the Truck Drivers were part of a pro-confederate flag group is what caused this and led to the hatred shown to the accused and easy acceptance of a weak story and very heavy verdict from you lefties.

That is not relevant to much of my questions about the black's version of events.
It was more than belonging to a pro-confederate group. You've been shown this. You were shown the D.A.'s office state this clearly. So yes, you are making that up.

And you're making shit up like suggesting they waited until police showed up. I've seen no evidence of that. I've seen no evidence they knew police were called.

THe video showed the trucks driving away while the cops held back the angry crowd.

Your claim wasn't that they drove away while police were present ... you suggested they committed no crime because it made no sense to wait for police to arrive. Either prove they knew police were on their way or you tacitly admit I am right when I point out you are making shit up....

It was more than belonging to a pro-confederate group. You've been shown this. You were shown the D.A.'s office state this clearly. So yes, you are making that up.

I don't see how that addresses my point.

I think the fact that the Truck Drivers were part of a pro-confederate flag group is what caused this and led to the hatred shown to the accused and easy acceptance of a weak story and very heavy verdict from you lefties.

Your claim wasn't that they drove away while police were present ... you suggested they committed no crime because it made no sense to wait for police to arrive. Either prove they knew police were on their way or you tacitly admit I am right when I point out you are making shit up....[/QUOTE]

IF they had acted as claimed by the version of events accepted by the COurt, it made no sense for them to wait around for the cops to show up.

That was my point. That is true.

The video showed that they did wait around until the cops showed up.

NOne of this is me making up shit.

On the other hand, if they stopped because one of the trucks had a flat, and they were trying/unable to change the tire, that would explain why they were still there when the cops showed up, because one of the trucks were disabled.

LOL

The facts I do know, do not support the blacks' version of events accepted by the Court.

The evidence I have seen, which seems to be the evidence referred to by the judge, DOES NOT SUPPORT that version of events as claimed by the judge.
LOL

That would be the incomplete set of facts. You're that fucked in the head that you actually believe you have a better grasp of the case with your LIMITED set of information; than the judge, who presided over ALL of the evidence presented in his court.

:lmao:

LOL

LOL

That would be the incomplete set of facts. You're that fucked in the head that you actually believe you have a better grasp of the case with your LIMITED set of information; than the judge, who presided over ALL of the evidence presented in his court.

:lmao:

Nothing in your post addresses my point about the available facts not supporting the black's version of events, nor that the video does NOT show that the judge said it showed.

Forum List

Back