🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Couple Gets Prison Time for Interrupting Black Childs Birthday Party.

Oh well. Don't feel bad for them. This is their consequence for being a white supremacist.

You mistake not being able to answer the "holes" you think you found with not giving a shit that someone who is ignorant of all the facts of the case and is pissed about the outcome, is making shit up to find inconsistencies.

Your other nonsense about comparing a sentence to a threat charge with someone sentenced on a murder charge, as has been pointed out, is not comparing apples to apples. They were not *just* convicted of threatening someone's life. It was proven in court that it met the definition of terrorism. Either you're too obtuse to factor that in to their sentence or you're denying reality that is what they were convicted of.

As far as the judge... the judge did not convict them -- a jury of their peers did.

WHat "shit" did I supposedly make up to find inconsistencies?
For example, you keep stating this case was about the confederate flag despite being shown it wasn't.

1. I think the fact that the Truck Drivers were part of a pro-confederate flag group is what caused this and led to the hatred shown to the accused and easy acceptance of a weak story and very heavy verdict from you lefties.

That is not relevant to much of my questions about the black's version of events.
It was more than belonging to a pro-confederate group. You've been shown this. You were shown the D.A.'s office state this clearly. So yes, you are making that up.

I don't see how that addresses my point.

I think the fact that the Truck Drivers were part of a pro-confederate flag group is what caused this and led to the hatred shown to the accused and easy acceptance of a weak story and very heavy verdict from you lefties.

That is not relevant to much of my questions about the black's version of events.

And you're making shit up like suggesting they waited until police showed up. I've seen no evidence of that. I've seen no evidence they knew police were called.

THe video showed the trucks driving away while the cops held back the angry crowd.

So, I did not make that up.
Your claim wasn't that they drove away while police were present ... you suggested they committed no crime because it made no sense to wait for police to arrive. Either prove they knew police were on their way or you tacitly admit I am right when I point out you are making shit up....

IF they had acted as claimed by the version of events accepted by the COurt, it made no sense for them to wait around for the cops to show up.

That was my point. That is true.

The video showed that they did wait around until the cops showed up.

NOne of this is me making up shit.

On the other hand, if they stopped because one of the trucks had a flat, and they were trying/unable to change the tire, that would explain why they were still there when the cops showed up, because one of the trucks were disabled.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for failing to prove they knew the police were on their way; thereby tacitly admitting I was right that you made up the bullshit suggestion about them waiting for police to arrive.

As far as a flat tire, feel free to point out which vehicle in that video can be seen driving off with a flat...

Remember when this happened the board brain trust blamed the blacks for this incident? I do.

The left's version of events does not ring true.
Oh? What version of events would that be?

Are you serious?

1. Race truckers drive up to party,

2. stop trucks,

3. get out of trucks, terrorize them with shotgun.
Moron... that's the version of events presented in court by the District Attorney -- And he's a Republican.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

We'll apply the same standard to people who threaten Trump supporters
With guns?? Abso-fucking-lutely! ANYONE who pulls a gun and points it at another human being absent self-defense has committed assault with a weapon - or aggravated assault, or whatever that jurisdiction classifies it as.

LOL

What's truly absurd is how you continue to insist a horrible injustice has occurred in this case when it's been firmly established you don't know all of the facts of the case and you're ignorant of the all the evidence presented by the state.

But keep stomping your feet and stabbing your cane at the sky. It provides great entertainment.

If I am right, and the original story of the trucker drivers is true, and the couple in question only pulled that gun when they were threatened by an angry mob,

how would you feel about innocent people being sent to jail?

Would you be outraged? Or would it be ok because Flag?
Moron, and I can't emphasize this enough ... You don't know all the facts in the case. You don't know all of the evidence presented. You're spitting from a position of ignorance. You're woefully uninformed and casting harsh opinions of others who are intimately familiar with the case.

Asshole, and I can't emphasize that enough,

The facts I do know, do not support the blacks' version of events accepted by the Court.

The evidence I have seen, which seems to be the evidence referred to by the judge, DOES NOT SUPPORT that version of events as claimed by the judge.
LOL

That would be the incomplete set of facts. You're that fucked in the head that you actually believe you have a better grasp of the case with your LIMITED set of information; than the judge, who presided over ALL of the evidence presented in his court.

:lmao:

Nothing in your post addresses my point about the available facts not supporting the black's version of events, nor that the video does NOT show that the judge said it showed.
LOLOL

I've already addressed it. Maybe you're just too stupid to understand... but here it is again...

Moron, and I can't emphasize this enough ... You don't know all the facts in the case. You don't know all of the evidence presented. You're spitting from a position of ignorance. You're woefully uninformed and casting harsh opinions of others who are intimately familiar with the case.

You can't possibly know more about the case than the judge given your limited access to the facts presented in his court and your ignorance of the all of the evidence.

Not that that slows you down, mind you. But it is what it is.

WHat "shit" did I supposedly make up to find inconsistencies?
For example, you keep stating this case was about the confederate flag despite being shown it wasn't.

1. I think the fact that the Truck Drivers were part of a pro-confederate flag group is what caused this and led to the hatred shown to the accused and easy acceptance of a weak story and very heavy verdict from you lefties.

It was more than belonging to a pro-confederate group. You've been shown this. You were shown the D.A.'s office state this clearly. So yes, you are making that up.

I think the fact that the Truck Drivers were part of a pro-confederate flag group is what caused this and led to the hatred shown to the accused and easy acceptance of a weak story and very heavy verdict from you lefties.

And you're making shit up like suggesting they waited until police showed up. I've seen no evidence of that. I've seen no evidence they knew police were called.

THe video showed the trucks driving away while the cops held back the angry crowd.

Your claim wasn't that they drove away while police were present ... you suggested they committed no crime because it made no sense to wait for police to arrive. Either prove they knew police were on their way or you tacitly admit I am right when I point out you are making shit up....

IF they had acted as claimed by the version of events accepted by the COurt, it made no sense for them to wait around for the cops to show up.

On the other hand, if they stopped because one of the trucks had a flat, and they were trying/unable to change the tire, that would explain why they were still there when the cops showed up, because one of the trucks were disabled.
Thanks for failing to prove they knew the police were on their way; thereby tacitly admitting I was right that you made up the bullshit suggestion about them waiting for police to arrive.

As far as a flat tire, feel free to point out which vehicle in that video can be seen driving off with a flat...[/QUOTE]

I did not claim they knew the cops were on the way. That was shit YOU MADE UP.

I stated that IF the bullshit version of events WERE true, then it would not have made sense for them to wait around for the cops to show up.

I don't know what happened with the tire. I would really like to know.

Remember when this happened the board brain trust blamed the blacks for this incident? I do.

Are you serious?

2. stop trucks,

Moron... that's the version of events presented in court by the District Attorney -- And he's a Republican.

And that version of events does not ring true.

Oh well. Don't feel bad for them. This is their consequence for being a white supremacist.

What evidence do you have that they are white supremacists?
You really don't know anything about this case, do you?

It was a leading question. I suspect I know why you lefties think these people are white supremacists. NO real reason to think that has been presented, in this thread or any article I have read on the case.

On the other hand, if they stopped because one of the trucks had a flat, and they were trying/unable to change the tire, that would explain why they were still there when the cops showed up, because one of the trucks were disabled.

As far as a flat tire, feel free to point out which vehicle in that video can be seen driving off with a flat...

I stated that IF the bullshit version of events WERE true, then it would not have made sense for them to wait around for the cops to show up.

I don't know what happened with the tire. I would really like to know.[/QUOTE]

So you don't know what happened but what you do know is that other people have the stuff you don't know about are wrong!:thup:

I don't know what happened with the tire. I would really like to know.[/QUOTE]
The hell you didn't. You suggested they didn't commit a crime because they waited around until police showed up. That would be contingent upon them having knowledge police were on the way.

You made that up.

Are you serious?

2. stop trucks,

To you, but as has been thoroughly demonstrated here, you don't know all of the facts of the case. But the part I addressed was you calling him a "leftie."

I don't know what happened with the tire. I would really like to know.

So you don't know what happened but what you do know is that other people have the stuff you don't know about are wrong!:thup:[/QUOTE]

I made my point. YOur statement did not challenge it in any definitive way.

It was a leading question. I suspect I know why you lefties think these people are white supremacists. NO real reason to think that has been presented, in this thread or any article I have read on the case.
And your suspicion is ... lemme guess ... the flag? :lol:

I made my point. YOur statement did not challenge it in any definitive way.
LOLOL

Your "point" is DOA. As has been firmly established, you don't know all the facts. The judge does. He wins, you lose. :thup:

Are you serious?

2. stop trucks,

To you, but as has been thoroughly demonstrated here, you don't know all of the facts of the case. But the part I addressed was you calling him a "leftie."

I don't see how they could ring true to anyone who seriously or objectively thinks about them for even a second.

And your suspicion is ... lemme guess ... the flag? :lol:

Got it in one.

NOw prove me wrong, if you can.

Forum List

Back