🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Couple Gets Prison Time for Interrupting Black Childs Birthday Party.

brandishing a weapon and threatening even with the maximum sentences for each combined do not warrant a 20 year sentence

Who’s gonna do 20 years again? No one.

Been tryna tell ya’ll for some time pard, profiteering off of bondage with for a for profit prison system whose stock is traded on Wall Street would eventually come for all of us; white bodies yield $40-50K per head per year just like black and brown bodies. There's your "jobs coming back" program in a post industrial police state society. Welcome to the future.
he got sentenced to 20 with a minimum of 13 served and then possible parole but he could still do the whole 2 dimes

I don't know what's so hard to understand abut that

He'll be out in less than 10. Dig into how your for profit system works.
it's your system too isn't it?

It is a for profit system preying upon society, a society with 5% of the planet's population yet 25% of the planet's incarcerated population.
so why did you say it was my system?

and so what? I really don't care if people who commit crimes go to prison personally I think we should keep the most violent people in for good

Who’s gonna do 20 years again? No one.

Been tryna tell ya’ll for some time pard, profiteering off of bondage with for a for profit prison system whose stock is traded on Wall Street would eventually come for all of us; white bodies yield $40-50K per head per year just like black and brown bodies. There's your "jobs coming back" program in a post industrial police state society. Welcome to the future.
he got sentenced to 20 with a minimum of 13 served and then possible parole but he could still do the whole 2 dimes

It is a for profit system preying upon society, a society with 5% of the planet's population yet 25% of the planet's incarcerated population.

and so what? I really don't care if people who commit crimes go to prison personally I think we should keep the most violent people in for good
Review the OP and rejoice then.

they didn't actually commit any violence did they?

Oh look, now you don't want them in prison.

no they should go for threatening and brandishing a weapon but in reality they didn't commit any violent crimes did they?

no they should go for threatening and brandishing a weapon but in reality they didn't commit any violent crimes did they?

OK so now they're back to going. Were you under the impression that everyone who goes into your for profit legal system is guilty violence?

OK so now they're back to going. Were you under the impression that everyone who goes into your for profit legal system is guilty violence?

I never said that. And since when is it my system? Or are you in another country?

and FYI what I said was I don't have a problem with people who break the law going to prison. Then I said I think the most violent should be put away for good

does that clear up your misunderstanding of what I wrote?

Many people are quick to jump to conclusions. There are always 2 sides to the story! Yet we hear only one side. I saw the video no threats were made. The only account is of a party goer.

Now the whites (for lack of a better word) claim they drove around to respect the flag. I find the confederate flag vile, but it is not against the law to drive with it hanging out your window. Even a really big one. The whites claim the blacks were yelling at them and tossed rocks at the car. If a rock gets tossed at your car you might stop. Then there was a heated racial charged confrontation.

I have no doubt driving around they way they did they were looking for trouble, but then blacks at the party are being portrayed as angels. If they tossed stones at the cars they are agitators also.

Either way this stinks of a politically charged verdict. The county is currently being sued for racism; therefore, tossing Turnbol at 2 rednecks helps mitigate the damage.

Do you leftists never look at the slippery slope?
1. There was no physical confrontation
2. The evidence was slim. It came to he said she said
3. They gave the sentence as if some was kille

White Supremacists Crash Black Boy’s Birthday Party Threatening To ‘Kill Y’all Ni**ers’ [Video]
Levi Bush, who was driving one of the trucks, says the videos show the unfortunate ending of an unintentional encounter — one triggered, in fact, by the people at that birthday party.

Whatever they show, the two cellphone videos from the Saturday afternoon incident off Douglasville’s Chapel Hill Road have been seen more than 200,000 times on Facebook. Authorities are now reviewing them to see if anything criminal occurred.

“Officers on scene were given conflicting statements as to what led up to the confrontation,” the Douglasville Police Department said in an emailed statement.

In one of the videos, Douglasville officers can be seen holding back a group of black men and women as at least seven pickup trucks drive off. The trucks’ white passengers wave as the Confederate, American and military flags mounted on the vehicles flap in the air.

“This is a child’s birthday party,” one woman in the crowd can be heard saying.

A second video shows the trucks gathered on a grassy area, and at least one racial slur can be heard. Alford, the woman hosting a family member’s birthday party, said the trucks drove by several times before parking in the field next to her house.

“One had a gun, saying he was gonna kill the [racial slur],” Alford told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “Then one of them said gimme the gun, I’ll shoot them [racial slur].”

Bush, the leader of the caravan of trucks, told the AJC that his group is called “Protect the Flag” and is not a hateful one. They “drive around and sell flags,” he said, with all of the proceeds going to veterans or toward purchasing new American flags for those in need.

Bush said his group was leaving a nearby event when they drove by Alford’s home and the partygoers started yelling at the trucks in front of him. They then threw rocks at his vehicle, he said.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I never said that. And since when is it my system? Or are you in another country?

and FYI what I said was I don't have a problem with people who break the law going to prison. Then I said I think the most violent should be put away for good

does that clear up your misunderstanding of what I wrote?

I'm referring to your misunderstanding of what you wrote.

Except "terrorist act" was what they were convicted of in a court of law.

They deliberately terrorized innocent people.
so now every threat is a terrorist act?

C'mon

Every act? WTF? Pointing a shotgun at innocent people you do not even know and threatening to kill them all is, by definition, terrorizing people. Had these yahoos just yelled bad words, it would not have been.

brandishing a gun has never been considered a terrorist act
neither has threatening
Where did you go to law school? Those degrees from Walmart are not real.
unlike you I looked up the average sentences for brandishing and threatening

and even if added together the maximums come no where near a 20 year sentence
Great, now factor in the average sentence for terrorism.

Except "terrorist act" was what they were convicted of in a court of law.

They deliberately terrorized innocent people.

C'mon

Every act? WTF? Pointing a shotgun at innocent people you do not even know and threatening to kill them all is, by definition, terrorizing people. Had these yahoos just yelled bad words, it would not have been.

neither has threatening
They didn't merely brandish a gun. They loaded it and threatened to kill kids at an 8 year old's birthday party. And keep in mind, this occurred on the heels of Dylan Roof's act of terrorism.
Roof committed mass murder
or is every murder now also a terrorist act?
No one need be killed in order for an act to be considered terrorism. And no, not every threat is terrorism. This one, with racists tormenting folks because they're black, qualified according to a jury of the racists' peers.

C'mon

neither has threatening

it wasn't terrorism

C'mon

neither has threatening
They didn't merely brandish a gun. They loaded it and threatened to kill kids at an 8 year old's birthday party. And keep in mind, this occurred on the heels of Dylan Roof's act of terrorism.
Roof committed mass murder
or is every murder now also a terrorist act?
No one need be killed in order for an act to be considered terrorism. And no, not every threat is terrorism. This one, with racists tormenting folks because they're black, qualified according to a jury of the racists' peers.
yeah a jury

a verdict based on emotion not objectivity

neither has threatening

it wasn't terrorism
They were convicted of making terrorist threats. Period.

neither has threatening

it wasn't terrorism

so what?

It wasn't terrorism if it was then every threat and every instance of brandishing a weapon are also terrorist acts which they aren't

it wasn't terrorism

so what?

It wasn't terrorism if it was then every threat and every instance of brandishing a weapon are also terrorist acts which they aren't
The prosecutor thought that this case met the legal definition of a terrorist attack. The jury agreed with the prosecutor. Maybe you should offer your legal skills and knowledge to the terrorist for assistance on their appeals.

it wasn't terrorism

so what?

The prosecutor thought that this case met the legal definition of a terrorist attack. The jury agreed with the prosecutor. Maybe you should offer your legal skills and knowledge to the terrorist for assistance on their appeals.
and everyone knows it's not the objective truth that matters only what can be proven in court
juries are manipulated to make emotional not objective decisions

it wasn't terrorism

so what?

and everyone knows it's not the objective truth that matters only what can be proven in court
juries are manipulated to make emotional not objective decisions
Ya, the jury got emotional just because some adults on a fun ride waved guns around children at a birthday party while they hollered out racist insults and scared those kids.

Forum List

Back