🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Couple Gets Prison Time for Interrupting Black Childs Birthday Party.

let us not ignore the shotgun....and pointing the shotgun and saying...i am gonna kill a ******.....that is why they got so much time
brandishing a weapon and threatening even with the maximum sentences for each combined do not warrant a 20 year sentence

But committing a terroristic act does have a long sentence. And that is one of the charges they were convicted on.

let us not ignore the shotgun....and pointing the shotgun and saying...i am gonna kill a ******.....that is why they got so much time
brandishing a weapon and threatening even with the maximum sentences for each combined do not warrant a 20 year sentence

But committing a terroristic act does have a long sentence. And that is one of the charges they were convicted on.
except it wasn't a terrorist act it was a threat while brandishing a weapon

Injustice is a problem for society as a whole. If this is the miscarriage it looks like, there will be consequences down the line.

Miscarriage? Based on what? A criminal denying the charges? On what do you base your claim that it looks like a miscarriage?

Based on the video which was posted to support the black's version of events, which does not.

Based on a number of factors in their story which does not make sense.

Based on the absurd sentence.

These assholes spent the day riding around harassing people out of pure hatred. They did it for no other reason. Then they stopped at a kids party, where they knew no one, and started shit. Then they pulled out guns and threatened innocent people and children. That puts them as low, ignorant, despicable people. I saw no factors that don't make sense. The sentence may be a little harsh. Perhaps it will convince some asshole he shouldn't do this.

1. Your belief that supporting the Confederate Flag equals hatred does not mean that this is the way the truck drives saw it.

2. There was ONE gun, and what? Three trucks with multiple people in each one? That doesn't make sense, if they pulled up with the intent to terrorize.

3. If they were committing such an obvious crime, why did they wait around for the police to show up?

4. And the blacks on that video didn't look very terrified. THey looked ready to commit violence.

5. A LITTLE HARSH? Wow. But maybe it sends a message? That is a miscarriage of justice right there.

1. If you are going to complain about people trying to put words in your mouth, kindly refrain from doing the same to me. I did NOT say the confederate flag equals hatred.

Then you are begging the question, ie assuming that hatred was their motivation and then using that to reach your conclusion that they were terrorizing people.

2. A group of people riding around scaring innocent folks, and then pulling out a shotgun to threaten people at a children's birthday part is terrorism. They intentionally terrorized those people.

YOu didn't answer the question. Why ONE gun with SEVEN trucks? Doesn't that seem odd to you? And in their own trucks with their license plates there for every phone to capture?

3. They are obviously not very bright. And they would not be the first group to think Trump's presidency was a license to prey on minorities.

To stupid to think of running away after committing a crime? Seriously? That is not very likely.

4. If assholes came up to a birthday party my kids were attending, and started calling out slurs and calling people names and ended up pulling a shotgun and threatening to kill people, I would probably be ready to commit violence too. If you say you would not I would probably call you a liar.

Would you really? Or would you pick up your kids and run? NOrmally people are afraid of people with guns who look read to use them.

ON the other hand, some yahoos drive by with Confederate Flags flying, that blacs have been told by lefties equals racist hate, and one of them have a blow out and stops to change the tire.

A portion of the crowd goes over to at least verbally abuse the crackers, if not attack them. The driver calls for help from his buddies who comes back.

ONe of the outnumbers flag wavers pulls a gun and with a voice trembling with fear tells the mob to back off.

THAT is where you get unarmed people who are comfortable with verbally abusing a man with a gun. NOt when he is scary, but when he is obviously scared and you trust that he will NOT use the gun except as a last resort.

Except "terrorist act" was what they were convicted of in a court of law.

They deliberately terrorized innocent people.

so now every threat is a terrorist act?

C'mon

was it not suppose to be a show of force....to show ******* what can happen if they step outta line? if you can deny this ......then you are not on the reality ranch

Miscarriage? Based on what? A criminal denying the charges? On what do you base your claim that it looks like a miscarriage?

Based on the video which was posted to support the black's version of events, which does not.

These assholes spent the day riding around harassing people out of pure hatred. They did it for no other reason. Then they stopped at a kids party, where they knew no one, and started shit. Then they pulled out guns and threatened innocent people and children. That puts them as low, ignorant, despicable people. I saw no factors that don't make sense. The sentence may be a little harsh. Perhaps it will convince some asshole he shouldn't do this.

1. Your belief that supporting the Confederate Flag equals hatred does not mean that this is the way the truck drives saw it.

2. There was ONE gun, and what? Three trucks with multiple people in each one? That doesn't make sense, if they pulled up with the intent to terrorize.

3. If they were committing such an obvious crime, why did they wait around for the police to show up?

4. And the blacks on that video didn't look very terrified. THey looked ready to commit violence.

5. A LITTLE HARSH? Wow. But maybe it sends a message? That is a miscarriage of justice right there.

1. If you are going to complain about people trying to put words in your mouth, kindly refrain from doing the same to me. I did NOT say the confederate flag equals hatred.

Then you are begging the question, ie assuming that hatred was their motivation and then using that to reach your conclusion that they were terrorizing people.

2. A group of people riding around scaring innocent folks, and then pulling out a shotgun to threaten people at a children's birthday part is terrorism. They intentionally terrorized those people.

YOu didn't answer the question. Why ONE gun with SEVEN trucks? Doesn't that seem odd to you? And in their own trucks with their license plates there for every phone to capture?

3. They are obviously not very bright. And they would not be the first group to think Trump's presidency was a license to prey on minorities.

To stupid to think of running away after committing a crime? Seriously? That is not very likely.

4. If assholes came up to a birthday party my kids were attending, and started calling out slurs and calling people names and ended up pulling a shotgun and threatening to kill people, I would probably be ready to commit violence too. If you say you would not I would probably call you a liar.

Would you really? Or would you pick up your kids and run? NOrmally people are afraid of people with guns who look read to use them.

ON the other hand, some yahoos drive by with Confederate Flags flying, that blacs have been told by lefties equals racist hate, and one of them have a blow out and stops to change the tire.

A portion of the crowd goes over to at least verbally abuse the crackers, if not attack them. The driver calls for help from his buddies who comes back.

ONe of the outnumbers flag wavers pulls a gun and with a voice trembling with fear tells the mob to back off.

THAT is where you get unarmed people who are comfortable with verbally abusing a man with a gun. NOt when he is scary, but when he is obviously scared and you trust that he will NOT use the gun except as a last resort.

1. When a group rides around yelling racial slurs, they are not doing it out of love. Their hatred was documented in the 911 calls received prior to the arrival at the birthday party.

2. The group didn't seem worried about their tag numbers when they were harassing and threatening people on the road, at walmart, or at the gas station. But you think they would worry at the last stop?

3. I don't know why they didn't have sense enough to leave. But when the cops arrived, the man lied about having a shotgun. If he was so innocent and only trying to defend himself, why do that?

4. Indeed I would. Yes, I would make sure that my child was safe. But I would also be ready to defend my family from people who wanted to cause trouble and threatened to kill my family & friends. I don't normally carry at a kid's birthday party. But I would go back to my vehicle and retrieve my gun if someone were threatening us.

Who’s gonna do 20 years again? No one.

Been tryna tell ya’ll for some time pard, profiteering off of bondage with for a for profit prison system whose stock is traded on Wall Street would eventually come for all of us; white bodies yield $40-50K per head per year just like black and brown bodies. There's your "jobs coming back" program in a post industrial police state society. Welcome to the future.

C'mon

Every act? WTF? Pointing a shotgun at innocent people you do not even know and threatening to kill them all is, by definition, terrorizing people. Had these yahoos just yelled bad words, it would not have been.

So, in your mind, flying a flag you dislike is worth 20 years?

The matter has been settled in a court of law, I'm sorry it didn't turn out the way you wold have prefered.

Injustice is a problem for society as a whole. If this is the miscarriage it looks like, there will be consequences down the line.

Obviously not Correll, he can do nothing but make excuses for this. Poor mindfucked thing, imagine if a group of black folk, muslim folk or mexican folk had done this at a white kid's bd party. Pretty clear his outrage would flip on the question pretty damn quickly. And he knows this; if even only on some primordial hindbrain level.

They admitted guilt. Spin that at your own risk.

Are you still pretending to not know about the existence of plea bargains?

Or have you moved on to pretending to not know about coerced confessions?
Let's see evidence the confessions were coerced...

Let's see the evidence that the judge said showed these two were guilty.

Get in touch with the court. It is public record. But to expect someone else to do that to satisfy your mental acrobatics you used to try and show doubt, is simply ridiculous.

Have you been living in the same world I have?

In this world over here, you can't stop people from posting shit that supports their story.

I think all they have is the video that was posted and that in no way supports the case against the couple.

TWENTY YEARS?! That's a sentence one would expect for MURDER! There was not a single injury!

This case looks like like a massive injustice.
Since you haven't seen all of the evidence presented to the jury, you're speaking from a position of ignorance.

They admitted guilt. Spin that at your own risk.

Are you still pretending to not know about the existence of plea bargains?

Or have you moved on to pretending to not know about coerced confessions?
Let's see evidence the confessions were coerced...

Let's see the evidence that the judge said showed these two were guilty.
LOLOL

It matters not what the judge said. They admitted guilt.

Carry on with your nonsense.

Your desire to NOT see a video that supposedly proves that this couple are violent racists is very strange.
LOLOL

Great, now you're reduced to making up my position. Let me know how that works out for ya. By the way, I never said I don't want to see it. I've seen one, but heard there are more.

So, in your mind, flying a flag you dislike is worth 20 years?

The matter has been settled in a court of law, I'm sorry it didn't turn out the way you wold have prefered.

According to one witness, they initially drove past the birthday party and then turned around and came back.

Been tryna tell ya’ll for some time pard, profiteering off of bondage with for a for profit prison system whose stock is traded on Wall Street would eventually come for all of us; white bodies yield $40-50K per head per year just like black and brown bodies. There's your "jobs coming back" program in a post industrial police state society. Welcome to the future.
he got sentenced to 20 with a minimum of 13 served and then possible parole but he could still do the whole 2 dimes

I don't know what's so hard to understand abut that

C'mon

Every act? WTF? Pointing a shotgun at innocent people you do not even know and threatening to kill them all is, by definition, terrorizing people. Had these yahoos just yelled bad words, it would not have been.

brandishing a gun has never been considered a terrorist act
neither has threatening

C'mon

brandishing a gun has never been considered a terrorist act
neither has threatening
Where did you go to law school? Those degrees from Walmart are not real.

he got sentenced to 20 with a minimum of 13 served and then possible parole but he could still do the whole 2 dimes

I don't know what's so hard to understand abut that

Nothing hard to understand about it. But the sentence is still 13 years in prison and 7 on probation. If he violates his probation or gets in trouble in jail, that could change. But that is mostly up to him.

Forum List

Back