🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Couple Gets Prison Time for Interrupting Black Childs Birthday Party.

You can gloss over what I said all you want, it's not going away. The video shows only what's in view of the camera and only starts near the end of the altercation. Meanwhile, two of the participants, who were present throughout the entire ordeal and saw far more than the video captured, admitted they were guilty of the charges. Why should anyone believe your perception of the video and disregard the admission of guilt from those who were actually there and participating?

So, you are pretending to be unaware of the concept of plea bargains?

This would be you being dishonest because you know that you cannot defend this verdict based on the actual facts.

Have you even tried to find the video that supposedly supports your version of events? Because I think that all they have is the one posted in this thread.
They admitted guilt. Spin that at your own risk.

Are you still pretending to not know about the existence of plea bargains?

Or have you moved on to pretending to not know about coerced confessions?
Let's see evidence the confessions were coerced...

Let's see the evidence that the judge said showed these two were guilty.
LOLOL

It matters not what the judge said. They admitted guilt.

Carry on with your nonsense.

Your racism is noted. You are a bigot.

The charge sounds like bullshit.

Racist fucks are not a race, dipstick. It is a group of ignorant dumbass people & those that support them.

Standing up against the hate you people spew is not racist.

Asclepias is a racist and this is him spewing hate.

He would be happy about this, EVEN IF HE had personal knowledge that my interpretation of events are correct and this that is a miscarriage of justice.

That you ally with him is on you.

I note that no one has posted this video that supposedly supports the verdict.

IF the video showed what they claim it does, it would be on CNN 24/7.

I think the only video is the one that shows just the very end of the incident which has already been posted and which does NOTHING to support the blacks' version of events.
No video, no crime. Interesting.
Meanwhile, we're expected to ignore...

"I do accept the punishment for what I've done. I know that I was in the wrong but I want ya'll to know that's not me..." ~ Kayla Norton

You're finding and posting all kind of stuff. How about the video that supposedly shows the crime?
Don't know about that; but do know 2 of them admitted guilt and a third admitted she was wrong and in hindsight, should have just walked away instead of loading a shotgun.

Asclepias is a racist and this is him spewing hate.

He would be happy about this, EVEN IF HE had personal knowledge that my interpretation of events are correct and this that is a miscarriage of justice.

That you ally with him is on you.

I note that no one has posted this video that supposedly supports the verdict.

IF the video showed what they claim it does, it would be on CNN 24/7.

I think the only video is the one that shows just the very end of the incident which has already been posted and which does NOTHING to support the blacks' version of events.

"I do accept the punishment for what I've done. I know that I was in the wrong but I want ya'll to know that's not me..." ~ Kayla Norton

You're finding and posting all kind of stuff. How about the video that supposedly shows the crime?
The court has found them guilty. You now need to find proof that they are innocent.

Its bizarre that you defend this type of behaviour. Anywhere in the civilised world these people would be seen as the trash that they are.
Some Americans are still living in the pre civil war era. For shame.

The prosecutor's version of events is not credible.

Twenty years is an absurd sentence. It is the same as the average sentence for MURDER.

THis case reeks of politics, not justice.

Your citing the verdict is not an argument.
The court, who heard all the evidence, found it very credible.
The Supreme Court of the Internet might find it a bit disconcerting but there you go.

Some great news. The two racist inbreds were sentenced to prison time for pulling a gun on Black people during a childs birthday party. They had the caucasity to drive around with a group of similar minded racist inbreds posing under the banner of the loser confederate flag. They real sorry yall now that they got sentenced. LOL!

Georgia couple sentenced for threatening blacks - CNN.com

170227220307-jose-torres-kayla-norton-court-exlarge-169.jpg

Sounds like bullshit.
The two inbreds disagree with you. They think its as real as can be.

You're insane doncha know :)

This would be you being dishonest because you know that you cannot defend this verdict based on the actual facts.

Have you even tried to find the video that supposedly supports your version of events? Because I think that all they have is the one posted in this thread.

Get in touch with the court. It is public record. But to expect someone else to do that to satisfy your mental acrobatics you used to try and show doubt, is simply ridiculous.

Have you been living in the same world I have?

In this world over here, you can't stop people from posting shit that supports their story.

I think all they have is the video that was posted and that in no way supports the case against the couple.

TWENTY YEARS?! That's a sentence one would expect for MURDER! There was not a single injury!

This case looks like like a massive injustice.

The drivers version was that one of trucks had a blow out and was swarmed by blacks offended by their flags, and the rest came back to prevent their friends from being attacked.

Thus, "parking on their own".

You did notice that the video did not show the anything from the beginning of this incident, right?

Ah, karma, cool.

So, in your mind, flying a flag you dislike is worth 20 years?

The matter has been settled in a court of law, I'm sorry it didn't turn out the way you wold have prefered.

Injustice is a problem for society as a whole. If this is the miscarriage it looks like, there will be consequences down the line.

Miscarriage? Based on what? A criminal denying the charges? On what do you base your claim that it looks like a miscarriage?

Based on the video which was posted to support the black's version of events, which does not.

Based on a number of factors in their story which does not make sense.

Based on the absurd sentence.

The court has found them guilty. You now need to find proof that they are innocent.

Its bizarre that you defend this type of behaviour. Anywhere in the civilised world these people would be seen as the trash that they are.
Some Americans are still living in the pre civil war era. For shame.

The prosecutor's version of events is not credible.

Twenty years is an absurd sentence. It is the same as the average sentence for MURDER.

THis case reeks of politics, not justice.

Your citing the verdict is not an argument.
The court, who heard all the evidence, found it very credible.
The Supreme Court of the Internet might find it a bit disconcerting but there you go.

Your pretense that you have never doubted the ruling of a court is not credible.

You are a liar, and your post is invalid.

Some great news. The two racist inbreds were sentenced to prison time for pulling a gun on Black people during a childs birthday party. They had the caucasity to drive around with a group of similar minded racist inbreds posing under the banner of the loser confederate flag. They real sorry yall now that they got sentenced. LOL!

Georgia couple sentenced for threatening blacks - CNN.com

170227220307-jose-torres-kayla-norton-court-exlarge-169.jpg

Sounds like bullshit.
The two inbreds disagree with you. They think its as real as can be.

You're insane doncha know :)

Because I doubt a court verdict and want to see the video evidence the judge claims was presented?

That's proof of insanity in your view?

THat is bullshit.

Any one that would pretend it is crazy to question a court verdict, is a liar.

LOLOL

It matters not what the judge said. They admitted guilt.

Carry on with your nonsense.

Your desire to NOT see a video that supposedly proves that this couple are violent racists is very strange.

Get in touch with the court. It is public record. But to expect someone else to do that to satisfy your mental acrobatics you used to try and show doubt, is simply ridiculous.

In this world over here, you can't stop people from posting shit that supports their story.

I think all they have is the video that was posted and that in no way supports the case against the couple.

TWENTY YEARS?! That's a sentence one would expect for MURDER! There was not a single injury!

That 20 years includes 7 years of probation. And yeah, I could see this turning into a murder case rather quickly given the crazy hatred these people exhibited on their ride around to "promote respect for their flag". (I put that in quotation marks for a reason)

Ah, karma, cool.

The matter has been settled in a court of law, I'm sorry it didn't turn out the way you wold have prefered.

Injustice is a problem for society as a whole. If this is the miscarriage it looks like, there will be consequences down the line.

Miscarriage? Based on what? A criminal denying the charges? On what do you base your claim that it looks like a miscarriage?

Based on the video which was posted to support the black's version of events, which does not.

These assholes spent the day riding around harassing people out of pure hatred. They did it for no other reason. Then they stopped at a kids party, where they knew no one, and started shit. Then they pulled out guns and threatened innocent people and children. That puts them as low, ignorant, despicable people. I saw no factors that don't make sense. The sentence may be a little harsh. Perhaps it will convince some asshole he shouldn't do this.

That 20 years includes 7 years of probation. And yeah, I could see this turning into a murder case rather quickly given the crazy hatred these people exhibited on their ride around to "promote respect for their flag". (I put that in quotation marks for a reason)

And now we get to the real "crime" in your mind.

THe Flag.

That video doesn't show ANYTHING that supports the blacks' version of events...

BUT it does show a bunch of Confederate Flags on a bunch of pickup trucks.

And that's enough for you to find this couple guilt and to send them to jail for the best part of their lives, depriving their three children of a mother and a father.

Here's a question for you. Do you believe that these people went out on the road with the INTENT of finding a group of blacks to pull over on and terrorize?

These assholes spent the day riding around harassing people out of pure hatred. They did it for no other reason. Then they stopped at a kids party, where they knew no one, and started shit. Then they pulled out guns and threatened innocent people and children. That puts them as low, ignorant, despicable people. I saw no factors that don't make sense. The sentence may be a little harsh. Perhaps it will convince some asshole he shouldn't do this.

1. Your belief that supporting the Confederate Flag equals hatred does not mean that this is the way the truck drives saw it.

2. There was ONE gun, and what? Three trucks with multiple people in each one? That doesn't make sense, if they pulled up with the intent to terrorize.

3. If they were committing such an obvious crime, why did they wait around for the police to show up?

4. And the blacks on that video didn't look very terrified. THey looked ready to commit violence.

5. A LITTLE HARSH? Wow. But maybe it sends a message? That is a miscarriage of justice right there.

THe Flag.

And that's enough for you to find this couple guilt and to send them to jail for the best part of their lives, depriving their three children of a mother and a father.

Here's a question for you. Do you believe that these people went out on the road with the INTENT of finding a group of blacks to pull over on and terrorize?

No, the flag was never why they went riding around. They harassed blacks in traffic, at Walmart, and at a gas station before they happened upon the children's birthday party. And, like the punk asshole who killed those church ladies, they found the least dangerous group of blacks they could. Ones at a children's birthday party. They were riding around (7 pickups full of assholes) doing their best to scare n****rs.

Any claims that this is about a flag is a lie. They did not do one thing to promote respect for their flag.

Last edited:

THe Flag.

No, the flag was never why they went riding around. They harassed black in traffic, at Walmart, and at a gas station before they happened upon the children's birthday party. And, like the punk asshole who killed those church ladies, they found the least dangerous group of blacks they could. Ones at a children's birthday party. They were riding around (7 pickups full of assholes) doing their best to scare n****rs.

Any claims that this is about a flag is a lie. They did not do one thing to promote respect for their flag.

7 trucks, and one gun and you think they pulled on that party to terrorize?

That's an odd plan. Was the one guy the chosen terrorizer and everyone else just moral support?

And why could they NOT have been riding around to show the flag?

1. Your belief that supporting the Confederate Flag equals hatred does not mean that this is the way the truck drives saw it.

2. There was ONE gun, and what? Three trucks with multiple people in each one? That doesn't make sense, if they pulled up with the intent to terrorize.

3. If they were committing such an obvious crime, why did they wait around for the police to show up?

4. And the blacks on that video didn't look very terrified. THey looked ready to commit violence.

5. A LITTLE HARSH? Wow. But maybe it sends a message? That is a miscarriage of justice right there.

1. If you are going to complain about people trying to put words in your mouth, kindly refrain from doing the same to me. I did NOT say the confederate flag equals hatred.

2. A group of people riding around scaring innocent folks, and then pulling out a shotgun to threaten people at a children's birthday part is terrorism. They intentionally terrorized those people.

3. They are obviously not very bright. And they would not be the first group to think Trump's presidency was a license to prey on minorities.

4. If assholes came up to a birthday party my kids were attending, and started calling out slurs and calling people names and ended up pulling a shotgun and threatening to kill people, I would probably be ready to commit violence too. If you say you would not I would probably call you a liar.

THe Flag.

No, the flag was never why they went riding around. They harassed black in traffic, at Walmart, and at a gas station before they happened upon the children's birthday party. And, like the punk asshole who killed those church ladies, they found the least dangerous group of blacks they could. Ones at a children's birthday party. They were riding around (7 pickups full of assholes) doing their best to scare n****rs.

7 trucks, and one gun and you think they pulled on that party to terrorize?

That's an odd plan. Was the one guy the chosen terrorizer and everyone else just moral support?

And why could they NOT have been riding around to show the flag?

Show the flag? While yelling racial slurs at other drivers and at people in a Walmart parking lot? You think they went out to press for respect of their flag by calling people "n****rs"? Really?

Their race means nothing, who they support as president means nothing. Anyone who terrorizes women and children should be beat to an inch of their life.

It has not been established that that is the case.

Supposedly there is a video that supports your version of events. NO one has posted it.
Sure it has. Two of them admitted they were guilty of the charges.

The video that was posted did not support your version of events. It STARTS as the cops are there, keeping the two groups separate and the trucks are pulling away.

Did the trucks just stop to harass them, or did one of them have blow out?

Was the gun pulled to threaten innocent people minding their own business or to fend off an angry mob?

Anyone who can look at that video and claim those questions are answered, is insane or a liar. Or an insane liar.
You can gloss over what I said all you want, it's not going away. The video shows only what's in view of the camera and only starts near the end of the altercation. Meanwhile, two of the participants, who were present throughout the entire ordeal and saw far more than the video captured, admitted they were guilty of the charges. Why should anyone believe your perception of the video and disregard the admission of guilt from those who were actually there and participating?
eye witnesses are the least reliable of any source

let us not ignore the shotgun....and pointing the shotgun and saying...i am gonna kill a ******.....that is why they got so much time
brandishing a weapon and threatening even with the maximum sentences for each combined do not warrant a 20 year sentence

Forum List

Back