🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Couple Gets Prison Time for Interrupting Black Childs Birthday Party.

But committing a terroristic act does have a long sentence. And that is one of the charges they were convicted on.
except it wasn't a terrorist act it was a threat while brandishing a weapon

Except "terrorist act" was what they were convicted of in a court of law.

They deliberately terrorized innocent people.
so now every threat is a terrorist act?

C'mon

Every act? WTF? Pointing a shotgun at innocent people you do not even know and threatening to kill them all is, by definition, terrorizing people. Had these yahoos just yelled bad words, it would not have been.

brandishing a gun has never been considered a terrorist act
neither has threatening

The definition:
"terrorist act - the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear."

The crime fits.

Let's see evidence the confessions were coerced...

Let's see the evidence that the judge said showed these two were guilty.

Get in touch with the court. It is public record. But to expect someone else to do that to satisfy your mental acrobatics you used to try and show doubt, is simply ridiculous.

Have you been living in the same world I have?

In this world over here, you can't stop people from posting shit that supports their story.

I think all they have is the video that was posted and that in no way supports the case against the couple.

TWENTY YEARS?! That's a sentence one would expect for MURDER! There was not a single injury!

This case looks like like a massive injustice.

That 20 years includes 7 years of probation. And yeah, I could see this turning into a murder case rather quickly given the crazy hatred these people exhibited on their ride around to "promote respect for their flag". (I put that in quotation marks for a reason)

And now we get to the real "crime" in your mind.

THe Flag.

That video doesn't show ANYTHING that supports the blacks' version of events...

BUT it does show a bunch of Confederate Flags on a bunch of pickup trucks.

And that's enough for you to find this couple guilt and to send them to jail for the best part of their lives, depriving their three children of a mother and a father.
Their crime was NOT the flag...

DA: Pair's Prison Time Isn't About The Confederate Flag

The defendants were drunk, waved a shotgun and made death threats against children during a two-day Respect the Flag spree.

Here's a question for you. Do you believe that these people went out on the road with the INTENT of finding a group of blacks to pull over on and terrorize?
Absofuckinglutely. They left a trail of that across two counties during their ride that day.

Last edited:
The drivers version was that one of trucks had a blow out and was swarmed by blacks offended by their flags, and the rest came back to prevent their friends from being attacked.

Thus, "parking on their own".

You did notice that the video did not show the anything from the beginning of this incident, right?

Ah, karma, cool.

So, in your mind, flying a flag you dislike is worth 20 years?

The matter has been settled in a court of law, I'm sorry it didn't turn out the way you wold have prefered.

Injustice is a problem for society as a whole. If this is the miscarriage it looks like, there will be consequences down the line.

Miscarriage? Based on what? A criminal denying the charges? On what do you base your claim that it looks like a miscarriage?

No doubt based on nothing more than whites going to jail over blacks.

Let's see the evidence that the judge said showed these two were guilty.

Get in touch with the court. It is public record. But to expect someone else to do that to satisfy your mental acrobatics you used to try and show doubt, is simply ridiculous.

In this world over here, you can't stop people from posting shit that supports their story.

I think all they have is the video that was posted and that in no way supports the case against the couple.

TWENTY YEARS?! That's a sentence one would expect for MURDER! There was not a single injury!

That 20 years includes 7 years of probation. And yeah, I could see this turning into a murder case rather quickly given the crazy hatred these people exhibited on their ride around to "promote respect for their flag". (I put that in quotation marks for a reason)

THe Flag.

And that's enough for you to find this couple guilt and to send them to jail for the best part of their lives, depriving their three children of a mother and a father.

Here's a question for you. Do you believe that these people went out on the road with the INTENT of finding a group of blacks to pull over on and terrorize?

No, the flag was never why they went riding around. They harassed blacks in traffic, at Walmart, and at a gas station before they happened upon the children's birthday party. And, like the punk asshole who killed those church ladies, they found the least dangerous group of blacks they could. Ones at a children's birthday party. They were riding around (7 pickups full of assholes) doing their best to scare n****rs.

Any claims that this is about a flag is a lie. They did not do one thing to promote respect for their flag.
And then, apparently bragged about the event on social media; which the DA collected and presented as evidence against them during the trial.

THe Flag.

No, the flag was never why they went riding around. They harassed black in traffic, at Walmart, and at a gas station before they happened upon the children's birthday party. And, like the punk asshole who killed those church ladies, they found the least dangerous group of blacks they could. Ones at a children's birthday party. They were riding around (7 pickups full of assholes) doing their best to scare n****rs.

Any claims that this is about a flag is a lie. They did not do one thing to promote respect for their flag.

7 trucks, and one gun and you think they pulled on that party to terrorize?

That's an odd plan. Was the one guy the chosen terrorizer and everyone else just moral support?

And why could they NOT have been riding around to show the flag?

Why 7 trucks riding through town together bedecked in their confederate best?

Just some good ole boys funnin' around never meanin' no harm.

Their race means nothing, who they support as president means nothing. Anyone who terrorizes women and children should be beat to an inch of their life.

It has not been established that that is the case.

Supposedly there is a video that supports your version of events. NO one has posted it.
Sure it has. Two of them admitted they were guilty of the charges.

The video that was posted did not support your version of events. It STARTS as the cops are there, keeping the two groups separate and the trucks are pulling away.

Did the trucks just stop to harass them, or did one of them have blow out?

Was the gun pulled to threaten innocent people minding their own business or to fend off an angry mob?

Anyone who can look at that video and claim those questions are answered, is insane or a liar. Or an insane liar.
You can gloss over what I said all you want, it's not going away. The video shows only what's in view of the camera and only starts near the end of the altercation. Meanwhile, two of the participants, who were present throughout the entire ordeal and saw far more than the video captured, admitted they were guilty of the charges. Why should anyone believe your perception of the video and disregard the admission of guilt from those who were actually there and participating?
eye witnesses are the least reliable of any source
Try answering the actual question instead of answering one you made up in your head. The actual question was...

Why should anyone believe your perception of the video and disregard the admission of guilt from those who were actually there and participating?

You'll note that has nothing to do with eye-witnesses.

let us not ignore the shotgun....and pointing the shotgun and saying...i am gonna kill a ******.....that is why they got so much time
brandishing a weapon and threatening even with the maximum sentences for each combined do not warrant a 20 year sentence
If that's all this was about, you might have a valid point. However, this also involved terrorism which we take deadly seriously country.

let us not ignore the shotgun....and pointing the shotgun and saying...i am gonna kill a ******.....that is why they got so much time
brandishing a weapon and threatening even with the maximum sentences for each combined do not warrant a 20 year sentence

But committing a terroristic act does have a long sentence. And that is one of the charges they were convicted on.
The jury, who was privy to all of the evidence, disagrees with you. What evidence do you have in your possession that the jury was wrong?

What these people admitted to doing is just plain wrong. We can argue over the severity of the sentence, but the bottom line is they intruded on a private event and used firearms to threaten children. There's really not much defending that.

C'mon

Every act? WTF? Pointing a shotgun at innocent people you do not even know and threatening to kill them all is, by definition, terrorizing people. Had these yahoos just yelled bad words, it would not have been.

neither has threatening
They didn't merely brandish a gun. They loaded it and threatened to kill kids at an 8 year old's birthday party. And keep in mind, this occurred on the heels of Dylan Roof's act of terrorism.

Last edited:
Ah, karma, cool.

So, in your mind, flying a flag you dislike is worth 20 years?

The matter has been settled in a court of law, I'm sorry it didn't turn out the way you wold have prefered.

Injustice is a problem for society as a whole. If this is the miscarriage it looks like, there will be consequences down the line.

Miscarriage? Based on what? A criminal denying the charges? On what do you base your claim that it looks like a miscarriage?

No doubt based on nothing more than whites going to jail over blacks.
Can't have that in 'Merika.

Who’s gonna do 20 years again? No one.

Been tryna tell ya’ll for some time pard, profiteering off of bondage with for a for profit prison system whose stock is traded on Wall Street would eventually come for all of us; white bodies yield $40-50K per head per year just like black and brown bodies. There's your "jobs coming back" program in a post industrial police state society. Welcome to the future.
he got sentenced to 20 with a minimum of 13 served and then possible parole but he could still do the whole 2 dimes

I don't know what's so hard to understand abut that

He'll be out in less than 10. Dig into how your for profit system works.

THe Flag.

No, the flag was never why they went riding around. They harassed black in traffic, at Walmart, and at a gas station before they happened upon the children's birthday party. And, like the punk asshole who killed those church ladies, they found the least dangerous group of blacks they could. Ones at a children's birthday party. They were riding around (7 pickups full of assholes) doing their best to scare n****rs.

That's an odd plan. Was the one guy the chosen terrorizer and everyone else just moral support?

And why could they NOT have been riding around to show the flag?

Why 7 trucks riding through town together bedecked in their confederate best?

Just some good ole boys funnin' around never meanin' no harm.

Makin' their way
The only way they know how
That's just a little bit more
Than the law will allow

Meanwhile, we're expected to ignore...

"I do accept the punishment for what I've done. I know that I was in the wrong but I want ya'll to know that's not me..." ~ Kayla Norton

You're finding and posting all kind of stuff. How about the video that supposedly shows the crime?
The court has found them guilty. You now need to find proof that they are innocent.

Its bizarre that you defend this type of behaviour. Anywhere in the civilised world these people would be seen as the trash that they are.
Some Americans are still living in the pre civil war era. For shame.

The prosecutor's version of events is not credible.

Twenty years is an absurd sentence. It is the same as the average sentence for MURDER.

THis case reeks of politics, not justice.

Your citing the verdict is not an argument.
The court, who heard all the evidence, found it very credible.
The Supreme Court of the Internet might find it a bit disconcerting but there you go.

Your pretense that you have never doubted the ruling of a court is not credible.

You are a liar, and your post is invalid.
Dont you understand the basics ?
Arrested,charged,tried and convicted.
Lord knows they dont get it right every time but there is also an appeals process for those who have been badly used by the system.
Let them make their appeal and see what happens.

Perhaps their cracker friends could hold a bbq to raise funds for their defence ?

Couple Gets Prison Time for Interrupting Black Childs Birthday Party

Interrupting a party isn't why they are in prison. You know that. I don't know why you misrepresented the truth, to say nothing of being so inflammatory in the process of doing so.

From the article you referenced:

"The convoy of trucks passed by the victim's residence where the victims were grilling hot dogs and hamburgers while hosting a child's birthday party featuring a bouncy castle, snow-cone machines, and a DJ," the district attorney's office posted on its official Facebook page.

The party-goers said the people in the trucks yelled racial slurs as they passed, the statement said.

The drivers parked the trucks near the house, prosecutors said. Torres was part of a smaller group that "threatened to kill the party goers while repeatedly using derogatory racial slurs against them," said the statement.

"Torres, who had retrieved a shotgun from his vehicle, pointed his shotgun at the group of African American party-goers and stated he was going to kill them while his co-defendants stated that 'the little ones can get one too,' referring to the young children at the party," the statement said.

Norton was accused of making similar threats. The victims said some member of Torres' group was armed with a knife and a tire tool.
I haven't looked at the sworn testimony, but presumably the above is indicative of what witnesses testified

At first I heard the same thing. They drove passed a child's party with a confederate flag and making racial slurs. If that was the case the punishment would have not fit the crime and it would have been a dangerous slippery slope.

But they threaten not only adults, but kids with a gun!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

C'mon

neither has threatening
Where did you go to law school? Those degrees from Walmart are not real.
unlike you I looked up the average sentences for brandishing and threatening

and even if added together the maximums come no where near a 20 year sentence

C'mon

neither has threatening

The definition:
"terrorist act - the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear."

The crime fits.
so then every threat is a terrorist act

right?

C'mon

neither has threatening
They didn't merely brandish a gun. They loaded it and threatened to kill kids at an 8 year old's birthday party. And keep in mind, this occurred on the heels of Dylan Roof's act of terrorism.
Roof committed mass murder
or is every murder now also a terrorist act?

Been tryna tell ya’ll for some time pard, profiteering off of bondage with for a for profit prison system whose stock is traded on Wall Street would eventually come for all of us; white bodies yield $40-50K per head per year just like black and brown bodies. There's your "jobs coming back" program in a post industrial police state society. Welcome to the future.
he got sentenced to 20 with a minimum of 13 served and then possible parole but he could still do the whole 2 dimes

it's your system too isn't it?

it's your system too isn't it?

It is a for profit system preying upon society, a society with 5% of the planet's population yet 25% of the planet's incarcerated population.

Forum List

Back