🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Couple Gets Prison Time for Interrupting Black Childs Birthday Party.

Not bullshit at all. When you roll up with a few pickup trucks, get out and start calling black people derogatory names, and threaten to kill them all (while you are pointing a shotgun at them) you get charged with terrorist acts. They intentionally terrorized a children's birthday party. Don't get much lower than that. Nor much more racist.

What evidence was produced that that is the way it went?

Cellphone video.

DO you have something different than what was posted? cause what was posted showed a bunch of very agitated blacks acting in a very threatening manner.

Your lovely little racist shitheads are going in to be sodomized, nuttin; you can do about it son. Mend your ways.

You realize that even when this nation goes minority majority, that the whites will still be the largest single ethnic group?

Stormfrontlogo.png

Couple Gets Prison Time for Interrupting Black Childs Birthday Party

Interrupting a party isn't why they are in prison. You know that. I don't know why you misrepresented the truth, to say nothing of being so inflammatory in the process of doing so.

From the article you referenced:

"The convoy of trucks passed by the victim's residence where the victims were grilling hot dogs and hamburgers while hosting a child's birthday party featuring a bouncy castle, snow-cone machines, and a DJ," the district attorney's office posted on its official Facebook page.

The party-goers said the people in the trucks yelled racial slurs as they passed, the statement said.

The drivers parked the trucks near the house, prosecutors said. Torres was part of a smaller group that "threatened to kill the party goers while repeatedly using derogatory racial slurs against them," said the statement.

"Torres, who had retrieved a shotgun from his vehicle, pointed his shotgun at the group of African American party-goers and stated he was going to kill them while his co-defendants stated that 'the little ones can get one too,' referring to the young children at the party," the statement said.

Norton was accused of making similar threats. The victims said some member of Torres' group was armed with a knife and a tire tool.
I haven't looked at the sworn testimony, but presumably the above is indicative of what witnesses testified

The video that was posted did not support your version of events. It STARTS as the cops are there, keeping the two groups separate and the trucks are pulling away.

Did the trucks just stop to harass them, or did one of them have blow out?

Was the gun pulled to threaten innocent people minding their own business or to fend off an angry mob?

Anyone who can look at that video and claim those questions are answered, is insane or a liar. Or an insane liar.
You can gloss over what I said all you want, it's not going away. The video shows only what's in view of the camera and only starts near the end of the altercation. Meanwhile, two of the participants, who were present throughout the entire ordeal and saw far more than the video captured, admitted they were guilty of the charges. Why should anyone believe your perception of the video and disregard the admission of guilt from those who were actually there and participating?

So, you are pretending to be unaware of the concept of plea bargains?

This would be you being dishonest because you know that you cannot defend this verdict based on the actual facts.

Have you even tried to find the video that supposedly supports your version of events? Because I think that all they have is the one posted in this thread.
They admitted guilt. Spin that at your own risk.

Are you still pretending to not know about the existence of plea bargains?

Or have you moved on to pretending to not know about coerced confessions?
Let's see evidence the confessions were coerced...

Let's see the evidence that the judge said showed these two were guilty.

What evidence was produced that that is the way it went?

Cellphone video.

DO you have something different than what was posted? cause what was posted showed a bunch of very agitated blacks acting in a very threatening manner.

Your lovely little racist shitheads are going in to be sodomized, nuttin; you can do about it son. Mend your ways.

You realize that even when this nation goes minority majority, that the whites will still be the largest single ethnic group?

View attachment 114887

Fuck you.

Couple Gets Prison Time for Interrupting Black Childs Birthday Party

Interrupting a party isn't why they are in prison. You know that. I don't know why you misrepresented the truth, to say nothing of being so inflammatory in the process of doing so.

From the article you referenced:

"The convoy of trucks passed by the victim's residence where the victims were grilling hot dogs and hamburgers while hosting a child's birthday party featuring a bouncy castle, snow-cone machines, and a DJ," the district attorney's office posted on its official Facebook page.

The party-goers said the people in the trucks yelled racial slurs as they passed, the statement said.

The drivers parked the trucks near the house, prosecutors said. Torres was part of a smaller group that "threatened to kill the party goers while repeatedly using derogatory racial slurs against them," said the statement.

"Torres, who had retrieved a shotgun from his vehicle, pointed his shotgun at the group of African American party-goers and stated he was going to kill them while his co-defendants stated that 'the little ones can get one too,' referring to the young children at the party," the statement said.

Norton was accused of making similar threats. The victims said some member of Torres' group was armed with a knife and a tire tool.
I haven't looked at the sworn testimony, but presumably the above is indicative of what witnesses testified

A tire tool? Because they were changing a tire?

THe party goers version of events do not make a lot of sense.

Sounds like bullshit.
The two inbreds disagree with you. They think its as real as can be.

Your racism is noted. You are a bigot.

The charge sounds like bullshit.

Racist fucks are not a race, dipstick. It is a group of ignorant dumbass people & those that support them.

Standing up against the hate you people spew is not racist.

Asclepias is a racist and this is him spewing hate.

He would be happy about this, EVEN IF HE had personal knowledge that my interpretation of events are correct and this that is a miscarriage of justice.

That you ally with him is on you.

I note that no one has posted this video that supposedly supports the verdict.

IF the video showed what they claim it does, it would be on CNN 24/7.

I think the only video is the one that shows just the very end of the incident which has already been posted and which does NOTHING to support the blacks' version of events.
No video, no crime. Interesting.

Which is of course not at all what I said.

Why did you feel a need to lie about what I said?

Racist fucks are not a race, dipstick. It is a group of ignorant dumbass people & those that support them.

He would be happy about this, EVEN IF HE had personal knowledge that my interpretation of events are correct and this that is a miscarriage of justice.

I think the only video is the one that shows just the very end of the incident which has already been posted and which does NOTHING to support the blacks' version of events.
Meanwhile, we're expected to ignore...

"I do accept the punishment for what I've done. I know that I was in the wrong but I want ya'll to know that's not me..." ~ Kayla Norton

You're finding and posting all kind of stuff. How about the video that supposedly shows the crime?

What if it was actually the other way? What if a drunk mob swarmed towards the trucks and caused one of them to hit a curb and have a blow out, and they were then threatened by very angry people and brandished a gun to protect themselves?

No evidence that anyone was drunk. And the video does show the pickup trucks parked, not blocking traffic, so they stopped on their own.

The drivers version was that one of trucks had a blow out and was swarmed by blacks offended by their flags, and the rest came back to prevent their friends from being attacked.

Thus, "parking on their own".

You did notice that the video did not show the anything from the beginning of this incident, right?

Ah, karma, cool.

So, in your mind, flying a flag you dislike is worth 20 years?

The matter has been settled in a court of law, I'm sorry it didn't turn out the way you wold have prefered.

Injustice is a problem for society as a whole. If this is the miscarriage it looks like, there will be consequences down the line.

Sounds like bullshit.

You have made it intuitively obvious to even the most casual of observers that you have serious issues with your own views on race in america. And apparently you also believe we as a society have serious issues with our legal system. Kudos on your awakening regarding the latter. What apparently troubles you so is that your legal system did not support white supremacy this time. Boo fuggin' hoo mang.

Your words are the words of a race baiting asshole.

The posted video does NOT support the version of events that led to these convictions.

WHat hatred? I don't want to see people go to jail for no reason. That is not hatred.

Your lefty buddies are the ones gleeful at the idea of these flag wavers being raped and killed.

That is hatred. On your side.

Your friend's hatred landed them in this mess, take heed.

That is the your story you are pushing, but unable to support.

Yet, you won't stop spouting it.

Actually it looks like this was settled in court, it requires no support from anyone, you seem terribly unable to accept that.

I said support, not settled.

YOu won't even TRy TO support your story. Because deep down, you don't believe it either.

I don't really feel any need to submit to your "authority" hon. I don't have a story, take it up with the state of GA.

I have not asked you to submit to any "Authority", weirdo.

I'm just speaking the Truth.

Sounds like bullshit.

Dont care what it sounds like to the likes of you. Its very real as you can tell by the tears in the two inbreds eyes.

Is this the incident from a while back where a couple trucks drove past a park and the drunken adults swarmed and threaten the one truck passengers?

Why do you feel the need to troll this thread?
You must sympathize with your persecuted brethren.

I've asked some questions and raised some issues, which none of you race baiting assholes can answer.

That is not what trolling is.

Some great news. The two racist inbreds were sentenced to prison time for pulling a gun on Black people during a childs birthday party. They had the caucasity to drive around with a group of similar minded racist inbreds posing under the banner of the loser confederate flag. They real sorry yall now that they got sentenced. LOL!

Georgia couple sentenced for threatening blacks - CNN.com

170227220307-jose-torres-kayla-norton-court-exlarge-169.jpg

Sounds like bullshit.

You point a gun at kids and threaten to kill them you desire a harsh punishment.

"The drivers parked the trucks near the house, prosecutors said. Torres was part of a smaller group that "threatened to kill the party goers while repeatedly using derogatory racial slurs against them," said the statement.
Norton was accused of making similar threats. The victims said some member of Torres' group was armed with a knife and a tire tool."

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You present the words of the prosecutors as though that is evidence to support your opening statement.

THe judge stated that there was a video that supported that version of events. THe only video provided so far does not do that.

20 years is the average sentence served for MURDER. This case reeks of politics and bullshit.

"I do accept the punishment for what I've done. I know that I was in the wrong but I want ya'll to know that's not me..." ~ Kayla Norton

You're finding and posting all kind of stuff. How about the video that supposedly shows the crime?
The court has found them guilty. You now need to find proof that they are innocent.

Its bizarre that you defend this type of behaviour. Anywhere in the civilised world these people would be seen as the trash that they are.
Some Americans are still living in the pre civil war era. For shame.

The court has found them guilty. You now need to find proof that they are innocent.

Its bizarre that you defend this type of behaviour. Anywhere in the civilised world these people would be seen as the trash that they are.
Some Americans are still living in the pre civil war era. For shame.

The prosecutor's version of events is not credible.

Twenty years is an absurd sentence. It is the same as the average sentence for MURDER.

THis case reeks of politics, not justice.

Your citing the verdict is not an argument.

You can gloss over what I said all you want, it's not going away. The video shows only what's in view of the camera and only starts near the end of the altercation. Meanwhile, two of the participants, who were present throughout the entire ordeal and saw far more than the video captured, admitted they were guilty of the charges. Why should anyone believe your perception of the video and disregard the admission of guilt from those who were actually there and participating?

So, you are pretending to be unaware of the concept of plea bargains?

This would be you being dishonest because you know that you cannot defend this verdict based on the actual facts.

Have you even tried to find the video that supposedly supports your version of events? Because I think that all they have is the one posted in this thread.
They admitted guilt. Spin that at your own risk.

Are you still pretending to not know about the existence of plea bargains?

Or have you moved on to pretending to not know about coerced confessions?
Let's see evidence the confessions were coerced...

Let's see the evidence that the judge said showed these two were guilty.

Get in touch with the court. It is public record. But to expect someone else to do that to satisfy your mental acrobatics you used to try and show doubt, is simply ridiculous.

No evidence that anyone was drunk. And the video does show the pickup trucks parked, not blocking traffic, so they stopped on their own.

The drivers version was that one of trucks had a blow out and was swarmed by blacks offended by their flags, and the rest came back to prevent their friends from being attacked.

Thus, "parking on their own".

You did notice that the video did not show the anything from the beginning of this incident, right?

Ah, karma, cool.

So, in your mind, flying a flag you dislike is worth 20 years?

The matter has been settled in a court of law, I'm sorry it didn't turn out the way you wold have prefered.

Injustice is a problem for society as a whole. If this is the miscarriage it looks like, there will be consequences down the line.

Miscarriage? Based on what? A criminal denying the charges? On what do you base your claim that it looks like a miscarriage?

Forum List

Back