🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Couple Gets Prison Time for Interrupting Black Childs Birthday Party.

We'll apply the same standard to people who threaten Trump supporters
How come he doesn't complain when black people shoot black children? Happens every day.
Show us a Black person that shoots Black children over being Black and I will complain. Not to white people though.
Why do they kill each other then?

Did you see how many murders in Chicago already this year? Trump says he's going to solve the crime and gang problems in our black communities

Dont do the white boy deflect. Not the point of this thread. We are celebrating the cave chimps going to prison.

"...likely innocent..." You have absolutely no basis for that except your own hatred.

And yet, no one can show the video that supposedly convinced the judge that the blacks version of events was true and the whites version was not.

Just think if you can find that, how much you would enjoy proving me wrong....

And yet, you still have no rational reason for claiming they are "likely innocent" except your own hatred.

WHat hatred? I don't want to see people go to jail for no reason. That is not hatred.

Your lefty buddies are the ones gleeful at the idea of these flag wavers being raped and killed.

That is hatred. On your side.

Your friend's hatred landed them in this mess, take heed.

That is the your story you are pushing, but unable to support.

Yet, you won't stop spouting it.

Actually it looks like this was settled in court, it requires no support from anyone, you seem terribly unable to accept that.

Funny how we won't jail violent criminals for as long as we will these 2 for saying bad things
Terroristic threats are not just "saying bad things". If this had been some Arabs saying they were going to blow up a federal building then you would be happy. I'm glad these vile inbreds will see prison time.

a birthday party is hardly a federal building

But hey we let vile people get away with all kinds of real violence all the time as long as we lock up those people who are guilty of verbal violence we'll be a much safer place

Wow that sounds insane doesn't it?

Pointing a shotgun at people and threatening to kill them is not "verbal violence". It is a terrorist threat.
and how many people get 20 years for doing that? Shit people serve less time for actually committing murder

They may serve less, but are usually sentenced to more.

They were convicted making terroristic threats and under street gang terrorism laws. (Georgia doesn't have "hate crimes" as such). And the man was sentenced to 13 years in prison, not 20. Then 7 years of probation. It adds up to 20, but isn't 20 years of serving time.

Some great news. The two racist inbreds were sentenced to prison time for pulling a gun on Black people during a childs birthday party. They had the caucasity to drive around with a group of similar minded racist inbreds posing under the banner of the loser confederate flag. They real sorry yall now that they got sentenced. LOL!

Georgia couple sentenced for threatening blacks - CNN.com

170227220307-jose-torres-kayla-norton-court-exlarge-169.jpg
Were they crying like that while they were tormenting kids.

To make matters worse these two have produced 3 children of their own. I wonder how screwed up their children are going to be having been raised by these 2?
At least they know who both their parents are...

We'll apply the same standard to people who threaten Trump supporters
How come he doesn't complain when black people shoot black children? Happens every day.
Show us a Black person that shoots Black children over being Black and I will complain. Not to white people though.
Why do they kill each other then?

Did you see how many murders in Chicago already this year? Trump says he's going to solve the crime and gang problems in our black communities

Dont do the white boy deflect. Not the point of this thread. We are celebrating the cave chimps going to prison.
Are you listening to trump? He's promising to get rid of the gang bangers. I think this guy is going to actually help the black community

Funny how we won't jail violent criminals for as long as we will these 2 for saying bad things
Terroristic threats are not just "saying bad things". If this had been some Arabs saying they were going to blow up a federal building then you would be happy. I'm glad these vile inbreds will see prison time.

But hey we let vile people get away with all kinds of real violence all the time as long as we lock up those people who are guilty of verbal violence we'll be a much safer place

Pointing a shotgun at people and threatening to kill them is not "verbal violence". It is a terrorist threat.
and how many people get 20 years for doing that? Shit people serve less time for actually committing murder
Not many. No one got 20 years. The guy who pulled the shotgun on the kids only got 13 years. Have you been drinking or you just cant read?
he was sentenced to 20 years and has to serve at least 13 but he may still serve 20 depending on circumstances

They were convicted making terroristic threats and under street gang terrorism laws. (Georgia doesn't have "hate crimes" as such). And the man was sentenced to 13 years in prison, not 20. Then 7 years of probation. It adds up to 20, but isn't 20 years of serving time.
no he was sentenced to 20 and must serve at least 13 but he could serve the whole 2 dimes depending on a myriad of things

no he was sentenced to 20 and must serve at least 13 but he could serve the whole 2 dimes depending on a myriad of things
He really needs to be a good boy in there.

Some great news. The two racist inbreds were sentenced to prison time for pulling a gun on Black people during a childs birthday party. They had the caucasity to drive around with a group of similar minded racist inbreds posing under the banner of the loser confederate flag. They real sorry yall now that they got sentenced. LOL!

Sets a good precedent for when black racists attack whites, or when progressives attack Trump supporters.

That works for me. If any progressives or blacks stop at a white kids birthday party, screams racial slurs and threatens them with a shotgun, they SHOULD go to jail.

What if it was actually the other way? What if a drunk mob swarmed towards the trucks and caused one of them to hit a curb and have a blow out, and they were then threatened by very angry people and brandished a gun to protect themselves?

No evidence that anyone was drunk. And the video does show the pickup trucks parked, not blocking traffic, so they stopped on their own.

The drivers version was that one of trucks had a blow out and was swarmed by blacks offended by their flags, and the rest came back to prevent their friends from being attacked.

Thus, "parking on their own".

You did notice that the video did not show the anything from the beginning of this incident, right?
LOL They harassed people at a Wall Mart prior to the children's birthday party in the park. I bet some of the witnesses with sworn testimony to that were white. Sorry, asshole, you don't get to make excuses for this kind of behavior.

Pointing a shotgun at an angry threatening mob and threatening to kill them is not a terrorist threat but self defense.

Sets a good precedent for when black racists attack whites, or when progressives attack Trump supporters.

That works for me. If any progressives or blacks stop at a white kids birthday party, screams racial slurs and threatens them with a shotgun, they SHOULD go to jail.

What if it was actually the other way? What if a drunk mob swarmed towards the trucks and caused one of them to hit a curb and have a blow out, and they were then threatened by very angry people and brandished a gun to protect themselves?

No evidence that anyone was drunk. And the video does show the pickup trucks parked, not blocking traffic, so they stopped on their own.

The drivers version was that one of trucks had a blow out and was swarmed by blacks offended by their flags, and the rest came back to prevent their friends from being attacked.

You did notice that the video did not show the anything from the beginning of this incident, right?

Ah, karma, cool.

So, in your mind, flying a flag you dislike is worth 20 years?

LOL They harassed people at a Wall Mart prior to the children's birthday party in the park. I bet some of the witnesses with sworn testimony to that were white. Sorry, asshole, you don't get to make excuses for this kind of behavior.

Considering how you lefties and blacks can see racism in the patterns clouds make, I need to see more evidence than reports of reports.

And yet, no one can show the video that supposedly convinced the judge that the blacks version of events was true and the whites version was not.

Just think if you can find that, how much you would enjoy proving me wrong....

And yet, you still have no rational reason for claiming they are "likely innocent" except your own hatred.

WHat hatred? I don't want to see people go to jail for no reason. That is not hatred.

Your lefty buddies are the ones gleeful at the idea of these flag wavers being raped and killed.

That is hatred. On your side.

Your friend's hatred landed them in this mess, take heed.

That is the your story you are pushing, but unable to support.

Yet, you won't stop spouting it.

Actually it looks like this was settled in court, it requires no support from anyone, you seem terribly unable to accept that.

I said support, not settled.

YOu won't even TRy TO support your story. Because deep down, you don't believe it either.

Sounds like bullshit.
The two inbreds disagree with you. They think its as real as can be.

Your racism is noted. You are a bigot.

The charge sounds like bullshit.

Racist fucks are not a race, dipstick. It is a group of ignorant dumbass people & those that support them.

Standing up against the hate you people spew is not racist.

20 years is the average time served for MURDER.

This reeks of being political, not judicial.

Sounds like bullshit.
The two inbreds disagree with you. They think its as real as can be.

Your racism is noted. You are a bigot.

The charge sounds like bullshit.

Racist fucks are not a race, dipstick. It is a group of ignorant dumbass people & those that support them.

Standing up against the hate you people spew is not racist.

Asclepias is a racist and this is him spewing hate.

He would be happy about this, EVEN IF HE had personal knowledge that my interpretation of events are correct and this that is a miscarriage of justice.

That you ally with him is on you.

I note that no one has posted this video that supposedly supports the verdict.

IF the video showed what they claim it does, it would be on CNN 24/7.

I think the only video is the one that shows just the very end of the incident which has already been posted and which does NOTHING to support the blacks' version of events.

I can 100% guarantee that they are Trump supporters
As I can guarantee practically every sexual deviant in America voted for Hillary and accounts for much of the 3 Million more votes Hillay got.

Their race means nothing, who they support as president means nothing. Anyone who terrorizes women and children should be beat to an inch of their life.

Forum List

Back