🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Couple Gets Prison Time for Interrupting Black Childs Birthday Party.

Funny how we won't jail violent criminals for as long as we will these 2 for saying bad things
Terroristic threats are not just "saying bad things". If this had been some Arabs saying they were going to blow up a federal building then you would be happy. I'm glad these vile inbreds will see prison time.

a birthday party is hardly a federal building

But hey we let vile people get away with all kinds of real violence all the time as long as we lock up those people who are guilty of verbal violence we'll be a much safer place

Wow that sounds insane doesn't it?

Pointing a shotgun at people and threatening to kill them is not "verbal violence". It is a terrorist threat.

Funny how we won't jail violent criminals for as long as we will these 2 for saying bad things
Terroristic threats are not just "saying bad things". If this had been some Arabs saying they were going to blow up a federal building then you would be happy. I'm glad these vile inbreds will see prison time.

But hey we let vile people get away with all kinds of real violence all the time as long as we lock up those people who are guilty of verbal violence we'll be a much safer place

Dont deflect. I never said a birthday party was a federal building.

These vile animals get to go to prison. Thats a good thing. Next thing you know they will be breeding little terrorists if this hasnt already happened.

Side note. At least 2 of the other cave chimps associated with the case took lesser sentences due to plea bargain.

To make matters worse these two have produced 3 children of their own. I wonder how screwed up their children are going to be having been raised by these 2?
As long as the parents have taught their children that race mixing is bad, they should do alright.

As long as the kids realize they live their own life, and don't decide on a spouse based on what others tell them, they should be ok.
So, you don´t believe in parenting?

To make matters worse these two have produced 3 children of their own. I wonder how screwed up their children are going to be having been raised by these 2?
As long as the parents have taught their children that race mixing is bad, they should do alright.

As long as the kids realize they live their own life, and don't decide on a spouse based on what others tell them, they should be ok.
So you dont believe in bathing?

Pointing a shotgun at people and threatening to kill them is not "verbal violence". It is a terrorist threat.
and how many people get 20 years for doing that? Shit people serve less time for actually committing murder

That will have the opposite effect with any of the girls. I promise you that. They will be out hunting Black guys soon after they hit puberty. I can attest to that from experience.
The only ones out hunting black men are other black men. Just look at Chicago.
No. White women hunt down Black guys. Look at any high school.
Wow, he´s really got white guys pissed off!

maxresdefault.jpg

That will have the opposite effect with any of the girls. I promise you that. They will be out hunting Black guys soon after they hit puberty. I can attest to that from experience.
The only ones out hunting black men are other black men. Just look at Chicago.
No. White women hunt down Black guys. Look at any high school.
Wow, he´s really got white guys pissed off!

maxresdefault.jpg
Probably some white guys but I was talking more along the lines of this.

Jason-Heywards-girlfriend-Grace-Heller-Twitter-1.jpg

and this...

Flower-wife.jpg

those are dead crackas walking, they won't make it out of prison alive

Your racist gloating over the death of two, likely innocent white people, is noted, you vile piece of shit.

"...likely innocent..." You have absolutely no basis for that except your own hatred.

And yet, no one can show the video that supposedly convinced the judge that the blacks version of events was true and the whites version was not.

Just think if you can find that, how much you would enjoy proving me wrong....

And yet, you still have no rational reason for claiming they are "likely innocent" except your own hatred.

WHat hatred? I don't want to see people go to jail for no reason. That is not hatred.

Your lefty buddies are the ones gleeful at the idea of these flag wavers being raped and killed.

That is hatred. On your side.

Your friend's hatred landed them in this mess, take heed.

Not only do I believe in it, I have done it. I have 3 adult children who are doing very well and are well adjusted people.

and how many people get 20 years for doing that? Shit people serve less time for actually committing murder
Not many. No one got 20 years. The guy who pulled the shotgun on the kids only got 13 years. Have you been drinking or you just cant read?

Some great news. The two racist inbreds were sentenced to prison time for pulling a gun on Black people during a childs birthday party. They had the caucasity to drive around with a group of similar minded racist inbreds posing under the banner of the loser confederate flag. They real sorry yall now that they got sentenced. LOL!

Georgia couple sentenced for threatening blacks - CNN.com

170227220307-jose-torres-kayla-norton-court-exlarge-169.jpg

Sets a good precedent for when black racists attack whites, or when progressives attack Trump supporters.

That works for me. If any progressives or blacks stop at a white kids birthday party, screams racial slurs and threatens them with a shotgun, they SHOULD go to jail.

What if it was actually the other way? What if a drunk mob swarmed towards the trucks and caused one of them to hit a curb and have a blow out, and they were then threatened by very angry people and brandished a gun to protect themselves?

No evidence that anyone was drunk. And the video does show the pickup trucks parked, not blocking traffic, so they stopped on their own.

The drivers version was that one of trucks had a blow out and was swarmed by blacks offended by their flags, and the rest came back to prevent their friends from being attacked.

Thus, "parking on their own".

You did notice that the video did not show the anything from the beginning of this incident, right?

So, they were arrested for trying to fit into black culture? That doesn´t seem right.
They werent arrested right away and they were just being cave chimps. Nothing to do with Black culture.
If they were acting like cave chimps then they were trying to fit into black culture. I wonder if their pants were below their butt cheeks and if they held their handguns sideways while wearing a lot of bling?

It was reported that they did attempt to dance, but that's only a misdemeanor charge.

Some great news. The two racist inbreds were sentenced to prison time for pulling a gun on Black people during a childs birthday party. They had the caucasity to drive around with a group of similar minded racist inbreds posing under the banner of the loser confederate flag. They real sorry yall now that they got sentenced. LOL!

Sets a good precedent for when black racists attack whites, or when progressives attack Trump supporters.

That works for me. If any progressives or blacks stop at a white kids birthday party, screams racial slurs and threatens them with a shotgun, they SHOULD go to jail.

What if it was actually the other way? What if a drunk mob swarmed towards the trucks and caused one of them to hit a curb and have a blow out, and they were then threatened by very angry people and brandished a gun to protect themselves?

No evidence that anyone was drunk. And the video does show the pickup trucks parked, not blocking traffic, so they stopped on their own.

The drivers version was that one of trucks had a blow out and was swarmed by blacks offended by their flags, and the rest came back to prevent their friends from being attacked.

You did notice that the video did not show the anything from the beginning of this incident, right?

Ah, karma, cool.

So why did they change their story? Did they want to go to prison?

Not only do I believe in it, I have done it. I have 3 adult children who are doing very well and are well adjusted people.

Can we take that to mean that they will probalby never point a shotgun at cjildren over their level of epidermal melanin production?

We'll apply the same standard to people who threaten Trump supporters
How come he doesn't complain when black people shoot black children? Happens every day.
Show us a Black person that shoots Black children over being Black and I will complain. Not to white people though.
Why do they kill each other then?

Did you see how many murders in Chicago already this year? Trump says he's going to solve the crime and gang problems in our black communities

Your racist gloating over the death of two, likely innocent white people, is noted, you vile piece of shit.

"...likely innocent..." You have absolutely no basis for that except your own hatred.

And yet, no one can show the video that supposedly convinced the judge that the blacks version of events was true and the whites version was not.

Just think if you can find that, how much you would enjoy proving me wrong....

And yet, you still have no rational reason for claiming they are "likely innocent" except your own hatred.

WHat hatred? I don't want to see people go to jail for no reason. That is not hatred.

Your lefty buddies are the ones gleeful at the idea of these flag wavers being raped and killed.

That is hatred. On your side.

Your friend's hatred landed them in this mess, take heed.

That is the your story you are pushing, but unable to support.

Yet, you won't stop spouting it.

Forum List

Back