🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Couple Gets Prison Time for Interrupting Black Childs Birthday Party.

That was explained if you were intelligent enough to read. They stopped to harass the Black people. Thats why they are going to prison.

That's one version of events. One that is supposedly supported by a video.

Yet the one video we've seen does not support that.

It, as you said, shows the trucks LEAVING, which, you may not be able to understand, is the opposite of ARRIVING.
How do you think they got there if they didnt arrive dummy? :laugh:

Why did the woman apologize for doing it?

YOu just claimed that they stopped to harass the black people. That is a claim on how and why they arrived. Supposedly there is video, but we have not seen this video.
The woman that is going to prison made that claim which is also the claim of the Black people. You havent seen a a video. I have. Sorry

If there is a video that supports that version of events, it has not been posted.
Thats your problem not mine. I told you to post it and explain your reasons I shouldnt celebrate the cave chimps going to prison.

Your racist gloating over the death of two, likely innocent white people, is noted, you vile piece of shit.

"...likely innocent..." You have absolutely no basis for that except your own hatred.

And yet, no one can show the video that supposedly convinced the judge that the blacks version of events was true and the whites version was not.

Just think if you can find that, how much you would enjoy proving me wrong....

And yet, you still have no rational reason for claiming they are "likely innocent" except your own hatred.

WHat hatred? I don't want to see people go to jail for no reason. That is not hatred.

Your lefty buddies are the ones gleeful at the idea of these flag wavers being raped and killed.

That is hatred. On your side.

According to at least one article, the man admitted he lied to police about the shotgun. There were truck tire tracks on private property. And there were 911 calls about this group riding around harassing blacks. So the idea that they pulled up to a black party and started shit is not as farfetched as the idea that they were just driving by and were attacked.

Links? And where is this video?

And what do you think of the naked racism from your fellow lib posters?

Some great news. The two racist inbreds were sentenced to prison time for pulling a gun on Black people during a childs birthday party. They had the caucasity to drive around with a group of similar minded racist inbreds posing under the banner of the loser confederate flag. They real sorry yall now that they got sentenced. LOL!

Georgia couple sentenced for threatening blacks - CNN.com

170227220307-jose-torres-kayla-norton-court-exlarge-169.jpg

Sets a good precedent for when black racists attack whites, or when progressives attack Trump supporters.

That works for me. If any progressives or blacks stop at a white kids birthday party, screams racial slurs and threatens them with a shotgun, they SHOULD go to jail.

That's one version of events. One that is supposedly supported by a video.

Yet the one video we've seen does not support that.

It, as you said, shows the trucks LEAVING, which, you may not be able to understand, is the opposite of ARRIVING.

YOu just claimed that they stopped to harass the black people. That is a claim on how and why they arrived. Supposedly there is video, but we have not seen this video.
The woman that is going to prison made that claim which is also the claim of the Black people. You havent seen a a video. I have. Sorry

If there is a video that supports that version of events, it has not been posted.
Thats your problem not mine. I told you to post it and explain your reasons I shouldnt celebrate the cave chimps going to prison.

YOur inability to support your op undermines your credibility.

"...likely innocent..." You have absolutely no basis for that except your own hatred.

And yet, no one can show the video that supposedly convinced the judge that the blacks version of events was true and the whites version was not.

And yet, you still have no rational reason for claiming they are "likely innocent" except your own hatred.

WHat hatred? I don't want to see people go to jail for no reason. That is not hatred.

Your lefty buddies are the ones gleeful at the idea of these flag wavers being raped and killed.

According to at least one article, the man admitted he lied to police about the shotgun. There were truck tire tracks on private property. And there were 911 calls about this group riding around harassing blacks. So the idea that they pulled up to a black party and started shit is not as farfetched as the idea that they were just driving by and were attacked.

I didn't say there was a video out there of what I described. But the lack of a video does not mean someone cannot be convicted if they commit the crime.

Some great news. The two racist inbreds were sentenced to prison time for pulling a gun on Black people during a childs birthday party. They had the caucasity to drive around with a group of similar minded racist inbreds posing under the banner of the loser confederate flag. They real sorry yall now that they got sentenced. LOL!

Sets a good precedent for when black racists attack whites, or when progressives attack Trump supporters.

That works for me. If any progressives or blacks stop at a white kids birthday party, screams racial slurs and threatens them with a shotgun, they SHOULD go to jail.

What if it was actually the other way? What if a drunk mob swarmed towards the trucks and caused one of them to hit a curb and have a blow out, and they were then threatened by very angry people and brandished a gun to protect themselves?

My OP is supported. I am happy the cave chimps are going to prison. You are the one that made the claim that it was bullshit but you havent offered a shred of proof. Your thoughts about my credibility dont register on my priority meter.

I didn't say there was a video out there of what I described. But the lack of a video does not mean someone cannot be convicted if they commit the crime.

THe OP posted did, and the judge did.

Yet, the only video posted shows no such thing.

DId you watch the video?

My OP is supported. I am happy the cave chimps are going to prison. You are the one that made the claim that it was bullshit but you havent offered a shred of proof. Your thoughts about my credibility dont register on my priority meter.

Nope. Your op is not supported and your dishonesty only reveals you to be more of a liar.

What if it was actually the other way? What if a drunk mob swarmed towards the trucks and caused one of them to hit a curb and have a blow out, and they were then threatened by very angry people and brandished a gun to protect themselves?
Why didnt the convicts say that? Dont you think they would have told the court what happened?

Nope. Your op is not supported and your dishonesty only reveals you to be more of a liar.
My OP says the cave chimps are going to prison. I promise you no matter how much you deny it they will be in prison.

Funny how we won't jail violent criminals for as long as we will these 2 for saying bad things

Funny how we won't jail violent criminals for as long as we will these 2 for saying bad things
Terroristic threats are not just "saying bad things". If this had been some Arabs saying they were going to blow up a federal building then you would be happy. I'm glad these vile inbreds will see prison time.

To make matters worse these two have produced 3 children of their own. I wonder how screwed up their children are going to be having been raised by these 2?
As long as the parents have taught their children that race mixing is bad, they should do alright.
That will have the opposite effect with any of the girls. I promise you that. They will be out hunting Black guys soon after they hit puberty. I can attest to that from experience.
The only ones out hunting black men are other black men. Just look at Chicago.

Terroristic threats are not just "saying bad things". If this had been some Arabs saying they were going to blow up a federal building then you would be happy. I'm glad these vile inbreds will see prison time.

a birthday party is hardly a federal building

But hey we let vile people get away with all kinds of real violence all the time as long as we lock up those people who are guilty of verbal violence we'll be a much safer place

Wow that sounds insane doesn't it?

No evidence that anyone was drunk. And the video does show the pickup trucks parked, not blocking traffic, so they stopped on their own.

To make matters worse these two have produced 3 children of their own. I wonder how screwed up their children are going to be having been raised by these 2?
As long as the parents have taught their children that race mixing is bad, they should do alright.
That will have the opposite effect with any of the girls. I promise you that. They will be out hunting Black guys soon after they hit puberty. I can attest to that from experience.
The only ones out hunting black men are other black men. Just look at Chicago.
No. White women hunt down Black guys. Look at any high school.

Forum List

Back