🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Couple Gets Prison Time for Interrupting Black Childs Birthday Party.

170227220307-jose-torres-kayla-norton-court-exlarge-169.jpg

Just look at these pussies, bawling and shit.

Look at you, a pussy, afraid to answer my question.

Guilty; the jury answered your question shoog. Look at your crybaby hero.

So, you believe that juries are always right?

No one said that. At least I haven't. But unless you have some suggestion of a reason you disagree with the verdict (other than white people going to prison) I will celebrate these trolls going away.

Fenton certainly strongly implied it.

We discussed this incident when it first occurred.

There were two version of events, the whites claimed there were out just driving around waving flags, and were attacked by a mob from a party there were driving past, the blacks claimed that they parked and got out and harassed them.

IN this thread there has been claims of video that supports the black story, but the only one posted did no such thing.

DId you watch the posted video?

The video in the link shows the cave chimps parked and the cops making them leave.

Some great news. The two racist inbreds were sentenced to prison time for pulling a gun on Black people during a childs birthday party. They had the caucasity to drive around with a group of similar minded racist inbreds posing under the banner of the loser confederate flag. They real sorry yall now that they got sentenced. LOL!

Georgia couple sentenced for threatening blacks - CNN.com

those are dead crackas walking, they won't make it out of prison alive

Your racist gloating over the death of two, likely innocent white people, is noted, you vile piece of shit.

"...likely innocent..." You have absolutely no basis for that except your own hatred.

And yet, no one can show the video that supposedly convinced the judge that the blacks version of events was true and the whites version was not.

Just think if you can find that, how much you would enjoy proving me wrong....

And yet, you still have no rational reason for claiming they are "likely innocent" except your own hatred.

WHat hatred? I don't want to see people go to jail for no reason. That is not hatred.

Your lefty buddies are the ones gleeful at the idea of these flag wavers being raped and killed.

That is hatred. On your side.

Look at you, a pussy, afraid to answer my question.

No one said that. At least I haven't. But unless you have some suggestion of a reason you disagree with the verdict (other than white people going to prison) I will celebrate these trolls going away.

There were two version of events, the whites claimed there were out just driving around waving flags, and were attacked by a mob from a party there were driving past, the blacks claimed that they parked and got out and harassed them.

IN this thread there has been claims of video that supports the black story, but the only one posted did no such thing.

The video in the link shows the cave chimps parked and the cops making them leave.

Your racism is well established, you vile piece of shit.

Both stories included the trucks stopping, the question is why.

Or is your limited mind incapable of remembering that?

That was explained if you were intelligent enough to read. They stopped to harass the Black people. Thats why they are going to prison. I love it they actually got more years than the DA asked for. At least the woman admitted to the crime.

That was explained if you were intelligent enough to read. They stopped to harass the Black people. Thats why they are going to prison.

That's one version of events. One that is supposedly supported by a video.

Yet the one video we've seen does not support that.

It, as you said, shows the trucks LEAVING, which, you may not be able to understand, is the opposite of ARRIVING.

That was explained if you were intelligent enough to read. They stopped to harass the Black people. Thats why they are going to prison.

It, as you said, shows the trucks LEAVING, which, you may not be able to understand, is the opposite of ARRIVING.
How do you think they got there if they didnt arrive dummy? :laugh:

Why did the woman apologize for doing it?

To make matters worse these two have produced 3 children of their own. I wonder how screwed up their children are going to be having been raised by these 2?
As long as the parents have taught their children that race mixing is bad, they should do alright.

To make matters worse these two have produced 3 children of their own. I wonder how screwed up their children are going to be having been raised by these 2?
As long as the parents have taught their children that race mixing is bad, they should do alright.
That will have the opposite effect with any of the girls. I promise you that. They will be out hunting Black guys soon after they hit puberty. I can attest to that from experience.

YOu just claimed that they stopped to harass the black people. That is a claim on how and why they arrived. Supposedly there is video, but we have not seen this video.

YOu just claimed that they stopped to harass the black people. That is a claim on how and why they arrived. Supposedly there is video, but we have not seen this video.
The woman that is going to prison made that claim which is also the claim of the Black people. You havent seen a a video. I have. Sorry

So, they were arrested for trying to fit into black culture? That doesn´t seem right.
They werent arrested right away and they were just being cave chimps. Nothing to do with Black culture.
If they were acting like cave chimps then they were trying to fit into black culture. I wonder if their pants were below their butt cheeks and if they held their handguns sideways while wearing a lot of bling?

Some great news. The two racist inbreds were sentenced to prison time for pulling a gun on Black people during a childs birthday party. They had the caucasity to drive around with a group of similar minded racist inbreds posing under the banner of the loser confederate flag. They real sorry yall now that they got sentenced. LOL!

Sets a good precedent for when black racists attack whites, or when progressives attack Trump supporters.

So, they were arrested for trying to fit into black culture? That doesn´t seem right.
They werent arrested right away and they were just being cave chimps. Nothing to do with Black culture.
If they were acting like cave chimps then they were trying to fit into black culture. I wonder if their pants were below their butt cheeks and if they held their handguns sideways while wearing a lot of bling?
Cave chimps have nothing to do with Black culture. More likely they were chewing on hay and having sex with their relatives.

those are dead crackas walking, they won't make it out of prison alive

Your racist gloating over the death of two, likely innocent white people, is noted, you vile piece of shit.

"...likely innocent..." You have absolutely no basis for that except your own hatred.

And yet, no one can show the video that supposedly convinced the judge that the blacks version of events was true and the whites version was not.

Just think if you can find that, how much you would enjoy proving me wrong....

And yet, you still have no rational reason for claiming they are "likely innocent" except your own hatred.

WHat hatred? I don't want to see people go to jail for no reason. That is not hatred.

Your lefty buddies are the ones gleeful at the idea of these flag wavers being raped and killed.

That is hatred. On your side.

According to at least one article, the man admitted he lied to police about the shotgun. There were truck tire tracks on private property. And there were 911 calls about this group riding around harassing blacks. So the idea that they pulled up to a black party and started shit is not as farfetched as the idea that they were just driving by and were attacked.

Sets a good precedent for when black racists attack whites, or when progressives attack Trump supporters.
Thats stupid. The precedent was set the first time they convicted an inbred of threatening a Black person.

The woman that is going to prison made that claim which is also the claim of the Black people. You havent seen a a video. I have. Sorry

If there is a video that supports that version of events, it has not been posted.

As long as the kids realize they live their own life, and don't decide on a spouse based on what others tell them, they should be ok.

Forum List

Back