Couple of Humorous Anecdotes from the Left

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
You just cant make this shit up.

MSNBC's Harris-Perry Gripes Over 'Totally Black Guy' Darth Vader As Evil Character

On her eponymously named Sunday morning show, MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry went into a mini-rant about racism in Star Wars as she complained about villain Darth Vader being "totally a black guy" when he was "cutting off white men's hands" who did not "claim his son," but then became a white man after he "claims his son and goes over to the good."

lol

:night:

I am sure she has many feelings on Darth Vader and I am willing to bet they are almost all idiotic.

The biggest Joke on the far left was voting for Obama and his hope and change and getting worse than Bush.

That was the best joke in the world..

MSNBC's Harris-Perry Gripes Over 'Totally Black Guy' Darth Vader As Evil Character

On her eponymously named Sunday morning show, MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry went into a mini-rant about racism in Star Wars as she complained about villain Darth Vader being "totally a black guy" when he was "cutting off white men's hands" who did not "claim his son," but then became a white man after he "claims his son and goes over to the good."

lol

Damn it I knew Darth Vader was a thug that was being held down by a old pasty white slave owner!

P.S.

Does anyone still watch MSNBC?

lol

The white devils write the screenplays, still...

PublicBarNotOpenBecauseItIsClosed_zpsyvgqpigm.jpg

Forum List

Back