Couple rejected after video company says it doesn’t film gay weddings

This is in Canada so I don’t know what the law is.

I found a real picture of the lovely couple. :) I'm sure they'll have a beautiful wedding. :thup:

ugly-lesbians.jpg

Flock of Seagulls?..Haircuts??..what does this mean??

Well, then find someone else to film your wedding. And be sure to lodge your comments, opinions, and reviews on whatever website they frequent for their business. Let the public know their leanings. That's not cancel culture. The market can decide.
My personal opinion is why waste time getting offended and trying to make a point when it's easier to just go for the jugular...their wallets.
Or just go somewhere else and STFU.

Well, then find someone else to film your wedding. And be sure to lodge your comments, opinions, and reviews on whatever website they frequent for their business. Let the public know their leanings. That's not cancel culture. The market can decide.
My personal opinion is why waste time getting offended and trying to make a point when it's easier to just go for the jugular...their wallets.

Go somewhere where the photographer will try to show them as their most beautiful self.

They definitely going to need that.

Is this your position on stores requiring masks?

One should be able to determine who one does business with. I just wish they would post it in the window or on their website so as to not waste people's time and I can avoid doing business with them also.
Why so mother fucking queers can sue them? Fuck that.

Go somewhere where the photographer will try to show them as their most beautiful self.

Conservatives only have hatred. For America. For Americans. For our military. For our middle class. For our poor. For our minorities. For our disabled. For our elderly.

Hate crime charges are always bogus.
No. It's the intent.
No, it's bullshit. Next!
No, you're simple. It's an aggravating factor that deserves extra punishment.

No...it doesn't...it's just another way you left wing asshats want to go after people who think differently than you do......you don't think like a normal person, so you want to punish normal people....

Thought crimes are not crimes.....actual crimes are crimes.

Conservatives only have hatred. For America. For Americans. For our military. For our middle class. For our poor. For our minorities. For our disabled. For our elderly.

You really need to stop mixing your booze and your meds....it causes you to get your thinking backwards......everything you listed is what the democrat party hates.....as we can see as they unleashed black lives matter and antifa loose to burn, loot and kill in primarily Black neighborhoods right before an election.

One should be able to determine who one does business with. I just wish they would post it in the window or on their website so as to not waste people's time and I can avoid doing business with them also.

So that you can virtue signal to all of your fag friends that you're a fag lover?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Good for them. Nobody should be force to do business or associate with someone against their wishes.
I second this. My question is, did the couple already know that they would only be rejected? If they did, the people in charge of the business should sue the couple for harassment. To me, them demanding what they knew wouldn't be given to them is like someone demanding pizza when walking into a KFC building.

God bless you and those in charge of the video company always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back