Couple rejected after video company says it doesn’t film gay weddings

I don't see how she can get a conviction. They may have been way overly paranoid but that isn't illegal.
So if someone down the street from you was killed in mob violence recently and now, you have mob violence at your door, you gonna risk this is a nice mob that tore down your gate?

Those marching to the mayor's house were clear they meant no one harm. As I noted though, you can legally stand outside your house with a gun.
They were clear? How?
heh - now try this one on on pknopp -

how do i tell the difference from a peaceful protest and rioters who ARE IN FACT rioting and killing people in the streets?

like you say hadit - how can you tell? given what has been going on lately i'm not sure how you know a group of people are peaceful when the only thing you know is:

1. mobs are destroying everything in their path
2. they tore down the gate to your private property

great question you won't get a good answer for.
They didn't "tear down the gate" until after guns were pulled on them.
You know this how? IOW, how did they get onto private property to have guns shown to them if they were outside the gate?
I know this because there's video.
Hate crime charges are always bogus.
No. It's the intent.
No, it's bullshit. Next!
No, you're simple. It's an aggravating factor that deserves extra punishment.
Fuck off, commie poofter.

Well, then find someone else to film your wedding. And be sure to lodge your comments, opinions, and reviews on whatever website they frequent for their business. Let the public know their leanings. That's not cancel culture. The market can decide.
My personal opinion is why waste time getting offended and trying to make a point when it's easier to just go for the jugular...their wallets.
Or just go somewhere else and STFU.

Go somewhere where the photographer will try to show them as their most beautiful self.

They definitely going to need that.
Conservatives only have hatred. For America. For Americans. For our military. For our middle class. For our poor. For our minorities. For our disabled. For our elderly.

You really need to stop mixing your booze and your meds....it causes you to get your thinking backwards......everything you listed is what the democrat party hates.....as we can see as they unleashed black lives matter and antifa loose to burn, loot and kill in primarily Black neighborhoods right before an election.
Putin thanks you for your complicit silence while he pays his bounties.

So its a no, to laying off of the booze and med cocktails?

1aocsynth.png

Well, then find someone else to film your wedding. And be sure to lodge your comments, opinions, and reviews on whatever website they frequent for their business. Let the public know their leanings. That's not cancel culture. The market can decide.
My personal opinion is why waste time getting offended and trying to make a point when it's easier to just go for the jugular...their wallets.
Or just go somewhere else and STFU.

Go somewhere where the photographer will try to show them as their most beautiful self.

They definitely going to need that.
Conservatives only have hatred. For America. For Americans. For our military. For our middle class. For our poor. For our minorities. For our disabled. For our elderly.

You really need to stop mixing your booze and your meds....it causes you to get your thinking backwards......everything you listed is what the democrat party hates.....as we can see as they unleashed black lives matter and antifa loose to burn, loot and kill in primarily Black neighborhoods right before an election.
Putin thanks you for your complicit silence while he pays his bounties.

So its a no, to laying off of the booze and med cocktails?
Do NOT criticize Dear Leader’s mentor, Comrade Vladimir.

Ok, but we allow them this discrimination...why? Because it is religious? Discrimination like this should not be legal.
Good for them. Nobody should be force to do business or associate with someone against their wishes.
So, cool to hang a "No Blacks!" sign?

OK, again, not trying to pick a fight. But does the state consider it a direct violation of EEOC?
My opinion is that it is much better to expose their views and hurt them where it counts..in the pocketbook.
And my guess is that if you made it public record, you'd have other companies lining up to take their place.

I don't know Canadian law but in Colorado it didn't play out well for the gays.

SCOTUS shouldn't have punted and ended this nonsense

Why would the courts need to intervene? This can be decided by the market. It's what conservatives believe in. I got no problem with that.

Ask the Oregon bakers who got hit with a 300k plus fine...dumbass

Cripes you're in over your head

Ok, but we allow them this discrimination...why? Because it is religious? Discrimination like this should not be legal.
Good for them. Nobody should be force to do business or associate with someone against their wishes.

OK, again, not trying to pick a fight. But does the state consider it a direct violation of EEOC?
My opinion is that it is much better to expose their views and hurt them where it counts..in the pocketbook.
And my guess is that if you made it public record, you'd have other companies lining up to take their place.

Why would the courts need to intervene? This can be decided by the market. It's what conservatives believe in. I got no problem with that.

Roll on Holy roller! The state intervened here. And I didn't agree. Your righteous indignation is misplaced.
As a business, they can refuse to bake a cake..at the market's discretion.

Actually what you are trying to punish is the Thought.
Hmm, no, sorry. It's the intent. Lie to yourself to have your little crybaby moment and get it out of your system, and it will still be the intent. An aggravating circumstance, like killing for insurance money.

I once had gay clients.

They had a fight in their hotel room after getting "married" in the Wedding Chapel (wasn't real marriage at the time) and the cops said -- break it up you guys and were about to leave.

Then the gays told the cops they just got "married" and the cops said -- in that case this is domestic violence and we have no choice but to arrest you both.
I once had two lesbians sue me because I refused to paint their portrait. They lost, badly.

Roll on Holy roller! The state intervened here. And I didn't agree. Your righteous indignation is misplaced.

I destroyed your lame brained attempt at government shouldn't get involved and let free market decide

I know it and you know it

Now sit down

This is in Canada so I don’t know what the law is.

Maybe get another vediographer, pay them awesome, give them rave reviews and that's that. So far I have yet to hear of a straight couple being refused by a gay person, so let folks decide with their pocket books. Honesty, in this day and age this shit comes off cynical. No one cares anymore and those photographers probably did this for publicity.

I destroyed your lame brained attempt at government shouldn't get involved and let free market decide

I know it and you know it

Now sit down

Sorry Karen, give me something other than your alt-right fall back.
They got hit with a fine. Why? I don't care one way or the other.
Give me a solid reason.

Maybe get another vediographer, pay them awesome, give them rave reviews and that's that. So far I have yet to hear of a straight couple being refused by a gay person, so let folks decide with their pocket books. Honesty, in this day and age this shit comes off cynical. No one cares anymore and those photographers probably did this for publicity.

Actually very few people care which is no reason to force performance from someone that does care.

That was a restaurant open to the public. Services like videographer are personal services. Personal services should always be discretionary.
So, any job not performed in the public storefront? In other words... most "jobs"? Every single internet service? Every ... landscaper? Every housepainter? Roofer? Housebuilder?

Hmm, no, sorry. That's not going to work.

Actually very few people care which is no reason to force performance from someone that does care.

Pretty much. Both parties are morons.

Forum List

Back