Couple who ran ‘gay conversion camps’ arrested for human trafficking

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

The couple previously ran similar gay conversion therapy institutions in Alabama and Missouri, according to reports.

The Blessed Hope Boys Academy in Robertsdale, Alabama, was raided in 2016 after several boys ran away and told authorities they had been punished with forced exercise, solitary confinement and withholding of food.

In 2017, one boy who attended Blessed Hope Boys Academy told ABC’s 20/20 he had been beaten by Gary Wiggins, who told him: “I’m going to get the demon out of you and make you straight.”

What sort of parents would send their kids to these monsters ?

The couple previously ran similar gay conversion therapy institutions in Alabama and Missouri, according to reports.

The Blessed Hope Boys Academy in Robertsdale, Alabama, was raided in 2016 after several boys ran away and told authorities they had been punished with forced exercise, solitary confinement and withholding of food.

In 2017, one boy who attended Blessed Hope Boys Academy told ABC’s 20/20 he had been beaten by Gary Wiggins, who told him: “I’m going to get the demon out of you and make you straight.”

What sort of parents would send their kids to these monsters ?

Good, I hope they suffer beatings to get rid of their demons. No I don't, but I hope they are locked up for a long time as they have lots of demons.

Last edited:
Taint got some positive blood flow from this story.

tenor (2).gif

No justification for beating children. You cannot beat someone into submission.

At least they escaped with their nuts intact unlike these poor souls who joked about Islam.

balls removed 1.jpg

They had no clue what would happen to them for making fun of putting your face into the dirt and ass into the air. They were all castrated and the news story that told about that was later changed so people around the globe would not know what happened to them.
balls removed.jpg

Islam (submission to Mullah's rules) ain't it grand! They were very solemn after being castrated for their antics. The original article was altered after some people describe what they did to these young boys.

At least they escaped with their nuts intact unlike these poor souls who joked about Islam.

View attachment 276205
They had no clue what would happen to them for making fun of putting your face into the dirt and ass into the air. They were all castrated and the news story that told about that was later changed so people around the globe would not know what happened to them.
View attachment 276206

Islam (submission to Mullah's rules) ain't it grand! They were very solemn after being castrated for their antics. The original article was altered after some people describe what they did to these young boys.

So no links, you are aware there is a lot of fake stuff going around facebook.

View attachment 276205
View attachment 276206

Any chance at all to bash Islam, regardless of whether or nit it has anything to do with the topic.

Forum List

Back