Court Forces Non-Religious Mom To Get Christian Counseling Or Lose Custody Of Her Children

This seems to have been left out of the discussion at the link.

“I’m a believer myself and if a person is open, we talk about God. If they’re not open, it’s a secular program that I provide,” Pepper said after KRQE News 13 caught up to her after a session.

Pepper said she doesn’t believe her program has religious overtones. She said Salzman was interested in religion early in their meetings and that’s why she brought it up.
contradicts her recorded statements
“The meaning in my life is to know love and serve God,” Pepper told Salzman in one of the meetings. “If you want to explore how God was in your past, how God was in your life and not in your life… I know you don’t believe in God which is fine but I now at some points he was in your life in some way.”
that's on video.

How so when Salzman was interested in religion?
It's a she said, then she said type of thing.
We don't know which one is right or not.
We need other people to come forward if Pepper pushed religion on them.
It also seems that no one else so far is complaining about it.
i find pepper's claim that salzman was interested in having a religious class while professing a disbelief in god to be somewhat hard to swallow.
again, if you don't believe in a particular deity why would you want to learn how that supposed deity would want you to behave?
Once again, you gastric penguins are mouth farting belches because you have not posted the original decrees. You can make up all the whatevers you want, but they mean nothing.

“I’m a believer myself and if a person is open, we talk about God. If they’re not open, it’s a secular program that I provide,” Pepper said after KRQE News 13 caught up to her after a session.

Pepper said she doesn’t believe her program has religious overtones. She said Salzman was interested in religion early in their meetings and that’s why she brought it up.
“The meaning in my life is to know love and serve God,” Pepper told Salzman in one of the meetings. “If you want to explore how God was in your past, how God was in your life and not in your life… I know you don’t believe in God which is fine but I now at some points he was in your life in some way.”
that's on video.

i find pepper's claim that salzman was interested in having a religious class while professing a disbelief in god to be somewhat hard to swallow.
again, if you don't believe in a particular deity why would you want to learn how that supposed deity would want you to behave?
Once again, you gastric penguins are mouth farting belches because you have not posted the original decrees. You can make up all the whatevers you want, but they mean nothing.
oh for fuck's sake - nobody is claiming that she was supposed to be at religious counseling. seriously. nobody. not salzman, not pepper. why would you think otherwise?

that's on video.

Did you forget about this part?
“There was interested in analyzing her belief system. She asked me specifically… how do I understand spirituality, meaning and purpose and life,” Pepper said.

None of the above means anything unless we see the original decrees and ongoing requirements for parenting.

View attachment 50212
Yes it is, being queer is also considered a mental disorder.
Again false
Only homophobes say it is , but hey that's all you.
Yeah right, I have never done anything against a queer, but medically it is a mental disorder. I'm just tired of hearing about it every where I go.
False 50 years ago it was but not now it's as homophobic and as antiquated as the pejorative queer.
That is a mental disorder.
Next time you put on a suit which is really just another kind of costume .it must be a mental disorder too.
God you're an ignorant fuck.

The saddest part of things like this is that I KNOW that if the situation was

A Christian woman was ordered to attend a Muslim counseling that most of the people in this thread who are saying "there's no problem here" would be screaming their heads off about first amendment violations and most of the people who are now screaming about first amendment violations would be crowing about "yeah learn some tolerance you Christian bitch"

All of yall need to STFU

The judge should be removed form the bench as he is doing something unconstitutional by forcing his religious beliefs on normal people

Holly Salzman is a loving mother of two sons who lives in Albuquerque, New Mexico. She recently sought court aid in coparenting her children with their father, from whom she is now divorced. The judge then ordered her to attend sessions with a Christian counselor or face contempt of court charges and lose custody of her children.

Court Forces Non-Religious Mom To Get Christian Counseling Or Lose Custody Of Her Children

i'm pretty sure salzman is a jewish name. interesting....

wacko religious freaks....

All this is is one more story of how pussified this country has became.

"I don't want to see gays"

" I don't want to hear a prayer"

"I....I...I..."

STFU and deal with it you pussies.

why would anyone want christianity shoved down their throat?

i think you should be force converted to judaism. how'd you like that, wanker?

"I....I...I..."

No one was forced to convert here stupid.

"OMG I had to listen to a woman pray!!!!!"

You stupid morons.

"I....I...I..."

He is just a dumb goy he doesn't know any better

The judge should be removed form the bench as he is doing something unconstitutional by forcing his religious beliefs on normal people

Holly Salzman is a loving mother of two sons who lives in Albuquerque, New Mexico. She recently sought court aid in coparenting her children with their father, from whom she is now divorced. The judge then ordered her to attend sessions with a Christian counselor or face contempt of court charges and lose custody of her children.

so what you leftards always say the judge is right

--LOL

"I....I...I..."

dude it went way beyond a prayer.
let's say you don't believe in god or jesus. how useful is class that teaches you to handle conflict by asking what they would want you to do be? why should someone have to sit there and listen to someone else tell them that the only way to be a good person and handle conflict is to begin believing in an imaginary man?

Read what Peaches just posted.

I'll wait.

Oh, and even if you don't believe in God, I think the whole morals of being a good Christian can be applied.
Morality is not exclusively Christian. Nor was it invented by them

The story you cite comes from an ULTRA left wing place. So ULTRA it's called "Deep Left Field" and it does NOT give the reason WHY the court ordered her to attend.

WHY DID the court order her to attend? Drugs? Drinking? Violence? Abuse? What IS the rest of the story?
guno hates Caucasians. He hates all who are not far left wing moon bats.
The worst aspect of guno and the tiny number of people like him/her is they believe they are mainstream types.....
guno spends time trolling the most far left blogs, finds opinion pieces and non confirmed 'stories' and posts them here as fact.
guno is part of a small faction in this country who no matter what the current conditions of society, believe there is always something wrong.
Perpetually miserable they are. And are even more pissed off because in their tiny minds, everyone should be equally miserable. May they all succumb to the pain and anguish of intestinal ulcers
Wake up Dorothy you are having that dream again.

so what you leftards always say the judge is right

--LOL
Only when they are.

A Christian woman was ordered to attend a Muslim counseling that most of the people in this thread who are saying "there's no problem here" would be screaming their heads off about first amendment violations and most of the people who are now screaming about first amendment violations would be crowing about "yeah learn some tolerance you Christian bitch"

All of yall need to STFU
no. you are ignorant.

All of yall need to STFU
no. you are ignorant.
Gotta give sttab credit for making shit up.

that's on video.

“There was interested in analyzing her belief system. She asked me specifically… how do I understand spirituality, meaning and purpose and life,” Pepper said.
i know what she claims. just doesn't seem very likely since she does say, on camera, that she knows salzman doesn't believe in god.
but again, i don't think this is a problem with the judge, or with the courts. I think it's a problem with farming out government work to someone with little oversight.

that's on video.

i know what she claims. just doesn't seem very likely since she does say, on camera, that she knows salzman doesn't believe in god.
but again, i don't think this is a problem with the judge, or with the courts. I think it's a problem with farming out government work to someone with little oversight.

I can understand that.
What I have a problem with is, this is the only person so far that is complaining about her.

"I....I...I..."

No one was forced to convert here stupid.

"OMG I had to listen to a woman pray!!!!!"

You stupid morons.

no one should be forced to listen to it.

but thanks for once again proving that its sub;literates like you who tell everyone else how stupid they are.

wackjob

Forum List

Back