Court strikes down Arizona law restricting filming of police.

You cannot become like Canada where police destroy lives and our economy over decades. We have secret police, secret courts and secret grants to businesses. We are NOT your ally. Why would AZ push for this violation of your Constitution?

My first had just begun and i rely on G_d for the strength to hold these people accountable.

It amazes me that anyone would want to become a policeman in America today. Obama's anti-police campaign has worked even better than he could have hoped.
These cops do it to themselves. There is videos all over the internet showing those authoritarians at work.
There are people that have gotten rich, simply going from town to town doing nothing more than expressing their rights. All because cops think they are invincible and can do what they want.
All they do is break their oath and the people have to pay for it.

These cops do it to themselves. There is videos all over the internet showing those authoritarians at work.
There are people that have gotten rich, simply going from town to town doing nothing more than expressing their rights. All because cops think they are invincible and can do what they want.
All they do is break their oath and the people have to pay for it.
You are painting all cops with one brush which is exactly what Democrats do every day of the week for any group they wish to smear.

You are painting all cops with one brush which is exactly what Democrats do every day of the week for any group they wish to smear.
The whole state of AZ is involved in the OP. The whole state.
The only reason they do this shit is so the cops cant get their employers sued for violating peoples rights.
Its bullshit.

Forum List

Back