Propaganda continues: Warm temperatures recorded last month.

The media will never let up in their quest to get YOU - Middle Class American - to give up your freedoms.

Please place these threads in the Environment forum.

The media will never let up in their quest to get YOU - Middle Class American - to give up your freedoms.

What freedoms do you believe the press wants us to give up and how does this article demonstrate that?

What freedoms do you believe the press wants us to give up and how does this article demonstrate that?
Let's start with the freedom of movement. These Nazis would love to take away the common person's right to drive a car along with the right to fly on planes.

I always wondered how they get these figures. Do they factor in every single spot on the planet or do they select only a certain few cities to determine the world's temps?
Mainly they pull them out of their ass.

I always wondered how they get these figures. Do they factor in every single spot on the planet or do they select only a certain few cities to determine the world's temps?

Let's start with the freedom of movement. These Nazis would love to take away the common person's right to drive a car along with the right to fly on planes.
Freedom of movement is covered by the "privileges and immunities" clause of the US Constitution. That provides no guarantee that such movement is not subject to regulation but that point is irrelevant. The regulatory control of public transport technology is supported by numerous SCOTUS decisions.

Can you point to any actual effort to pass legislation or regulatory structure that would have the effect of actually preventing someone from driving a car or flying in a plane across a state or national boundary other than requirements for the technology potentially employed?

Freedom of movement is covered by the "privileges and immunities" clause of the US Constitution. That provides no guarantee that such movement is not subject to regulation but that point is irrelevant. The regulatory control of public transport technology is supported by numerous SCOTUS decisions.

Can you point to any actual effort to pass legislation or regulatory structure that would have the effect of actually preventing someone from driving a car or flying in a plane across a state or national boundary other than requirements for the technology potentially employed?
Not yet but that is their ultimate goal. You see, I have noticed about "Lefty" over decades of observation. They don't try to change everything all at once, rather it's death by 1,000 cuts. They take away this freedom, that freedom, regulate this, regulate that, and on and on, until they have what they want.

Not yet but that is their ultimate goal.
And what makes you think that? How would anyone accomplish such a blatantly unconstitutional goal and how would it serve them?
You see, I have noticed about "Lefty" over decades of observation.
That they can assemble more syntactically proper sentences than you?
They don't try to change everything all at once, rather it's death by 1,000 cuts.
Nothing like conservatives getting into school boards and county commissions and enacting stepwise restrictions on immigration, voting and abortions.
They take away this freedom, that freedom, regulate this, regulate that, and on and on, until they have what they want.
Can you identify an example of this process?

They copy and paste this every month each year, substituting the name of the month.
The great thing about this for them is they don't have to show the data that supports their claim. EVER!!!! Blurt it out like Turret's

But only half the year per hemisphere ...

OH NO ... it's 1ºC warming now than AN HOUR AGO ... we're all gonna die ...

Yeah, the climate cultists sure like to be dramatic with their dumb warmest month on record reports while the world moves along without any terrible effects after all the death rate due to weather is actually declining.

1715271877281.png

Here is a new paper from The Lancet;

A Warmer London Has Reduced The Winter Death Toll By 447 Per Year Since 1976

LINK

We all survive easily to daily 35 degrees F increase during the day then manage to survive the plunging drop in temperature to a jaw dropping decline of around 35 degrees F I am already shivering at the thought of such dangerous plunges!

It used to be warmest year on record starting around 25 years ago, now progressed to warmest month on record in last dozen years, then warmest day on record the last few seasons still waiting for the climate hysteria group to start their new warmest minute on record which will come soon as their irrational state is building to a climax while the rest of us sleep well wake up the next day without worry about the nice warming world we enjoy.

That's a whole lot of words that don't really say anything. Convince me that they don't rig the results because I don't see any concrete places where they measure temps that are consistently all the same. They could do it in different places all the time in order to get the results they wanted. I want to hear something concrete and scientific and not a bunch of vague descriptions. How about taking yearly temps from the biggest city in every single country in the world and using those same cities year after year?

Last edited:
That's a whole lot of words that don't really say anything. Convince me that they don't rig the results because I don't see any concrete places where they measure temps that are consistently all the same. They could do it in different places all the time in order to get the results they wanted. I want to hear something concrete and scientific and not a bunch of vague descriptions. How about taking yearly temps from the biggest city in every single country in the world and using those same cities year after year?
says it in the opening paragraph....Look for the word Calculated!!!!!

The global temperature records calculated by major climate research organizations in the U.S. and other countries show remarkably similar trends, even though they use different methods to process the data

May as well have said fudged out loud!!!!

What the fk does this even mean?

ocean surface temperature from ships and buoys

says it in the opening paragraph....Look for the word Calculated!!!!!

The global temperature records calculated by major climate research organizations in the U.S. and other countries show remarkably similar trends, even though they use different methods to process the data

May as well have said fudged out loud!!!!

The scientific media only requires the methodology be described in detail ... and the reader is tasked with the interpretation ... I've read through NOAA's and it is what it is ... if we use gradients, then these are the values we get ... there are well-known faults with this method for which the reader should be fully aware ...

Use a single station's dataset ... the raw empirical data, nothing "calculated" ... what few I've checked conform to NOAA's global averages ... same curve ... and just barely above instrumentation error ... using crappy Walmart thermometers ... what the hell do you expect? ...

That's a whole lot of words that don't really say anything.
I would characterize it as a whole lot of words that you are incapable of understanding.
Convince me that they don't rig the results because I don't see any concrete places where they measure temps that are consistently all the same. They could do it in different places all the time in order to get the results they wanted. I want to hear something concrete and scientific and not a bunch of vague descriptions. How about taking yearly temps from the biggest city in every single country in the world and using those same cities year after year?

Because the world is not covered with cities.

The scientific media only requires the methodology be described in detail ... and the reader is tasked with the interpretation ... I've read through NOAA's and it is what it is ... if we use gradients, then these are the values we get ... there are well-known faults with this method for which the reader should be fully aware ...

Use a single station's dataset ... the raw empirical data, nothing "calculated" ... what few I've checked conform to NOAA's global averages ... same curve ... and just barely above instrumentation error ... using crappy Walmart thermometers ... what the hell do you expect? ...
What are the well known faults with using gradients?

Last edited:
I would characterize it as a whole lot of words that you are incapable of understanding.

Because the world is not covered with cities.

What are the well known faults with using gradients?
When you keep on changing the formula it is obvious that you are controlling the results to be what you want. If your same base point changes, screwing up your agenda, then you just change the base points to prove your agenda.

When you keep on changing the formula
Who do you believe is changing what formula?
it is obvious that you are controlling the results to be what you want.
Who is?
If your same base point changes, screwing up your agenda, then you just change the base points to prove your agenda.
Who do you believe is doing that and why? What do you mean by "base points"?

What evidence do you have to support any of these charges?

Let me point out that in almost any subject, if a more accurate way of making some measurement is determined or discovered, it would be ridiculous keep using inferior methods. If necessary, the methods used to produce different sets of data are identified. In virtually every published scientific study you will find an extensive section on Methodology.

I just want to see the data set of the globe? Why is that so difficult to post up? Stop carrying other's buckets of nonsense. Calculated, stated right in the paragraph. I fking quoted it cuck!

Forum List

Back